A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 14: Karen’s Uncle’s House, continued

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Karen’s Uncle’s House, continued - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

The alarm woke us, rudely, and she jumped up to turn it off. It was enchanting to watch, all that jiggling and bouncing. Would it be impolite for me to mention it? Better not.

She opened the closet and put on a thick, white terrycloth robe. She took out another and tossed it to me. “What is this place,” I said, “Hotel Sunderland?”

“He likes his amenities, and he likes his guests to know that he’s rich enough to indulge them.”

“I’ll have to write him a thank-you note. It would be the polite thing to do.”

“Just before I commit suicide from embarrassment, Carter, I will come and kill you. Slowly. Painfully.”

She padded downstairs to give the dog its medicine. I followed, but she stopped me before I came into the kitchen. “Better stay out of sight, Tom, just in case Mrs. Weinstein has insomnia tonight and happens to be looking. We’ll eat in the den. Oh, take these.” She picked up the Angelo’s uniform and walked it into the hall, handing it to me while she gave me a quick kiss.

I brought it upstairs and stuffed it in the overnight satchel, then went down into the den. The leather easy chair was surprisingly comfortable, and I was awakened by the sound of dishes being laid down on the coffee table.

“Sorry, Karen, I dozed off and left all the work to you. Don’t know why I feel so tired.”

“I got it, Carter, it was just toss it in the microwave and it’s done. And I don’t feel tired at all, I feel great, in fact, full of energy. Are you coming down with something?” She smirked at me.

“I will get you for this, Sunderland. That’s just mean. After I did all the work.”

“Perhaps the food will revive you. Where’s your oxygen tank in the meantime?” She popped out of the room to get glasses.

The casserole was pretty good, and Karen had found a salad, and there was iced tea. We could have leftover pizza for dessert, if we were still hungry.

Karen put the dishes into the sink and came back to the den. She excused herself to call her parents, but apparently they had gone out for dinner after all, so she left a ‘nothing to report here, see you tomorrow’ message, then came back.

“No more medicine for Bruno and White Fang, the wonder dogs?” I asked.

“Done for the night. I’ll give her a pill around ten, then the hell with them till tomorrow. They’re about yapped out, anyway.”

“So, Carter. What’ll it be?” she went on. “Some vigorous calisthenics, then an hour of jogging to work off the meal?”

“Good idea, you start. I’ll hold the stopwatch and sit here and shout encouragement.”

“Or we could try some other form of exercise, if jogging’s not your thing. Just a suggestion.”

I looked at her and said, “Karen, God played a mean trick on us men. He created lust, and gave us the ability to have orgasms. But just to be spiteful, He only allowed us one, then we’d have to rest before we could have another. He was much nicer to women. Have as many as you want, ladies, all night long, if you like. And you’ll feel relaxed and full of energy afterwards.

“I have never understood that logic. It’s like He’s playing a huge practical joke on the human race. Anyway, my salacious mind is thinking of all the things I’d like to do to you and with you, but my body is saying, ‘Not yet, just a little while longer’.”

“Ooooo-kay,” she said. “As long as your mind is in the right place I guess I can cut you some slack for your gender’s shortcomings. Later, then.”

She found the TV remote -- Yes! Cable! -- and we surfed until we found a mindless movie that we could both agree on, a fairly amusing comedy. She snuggled up next to me and I curled an arm around her, and we watched with our heads close together.

When the movie ended, she shut it off and we talked for a while longer about school, plans for the future, things we’d like to do in life, thoughts about college (“Never too early to be thinking about preparing for college,” say my parents, and hers).

She glanced at the clock on the cable box and said, “Time for Bernice’s pill, then we can lock up and shut off the lights down here.” She did that and was back in five minutes. I got up and stretched, took her hand and we headed upstairs.

As she walked up the stairs ahead of me, it was as if the robe suddenly disappeared and I could visualize her body underneath it. The power of imagination. I quietly thanked my body for recovering. Maybe I should start taking multivitamins. Just in case. I’d hate to get run down, be without energy in a sudden emergency situation.

She walked into the bedroom and stopped. I wasn’t paying attention and bumped into her and put out my arms to keep from stumbling. They wrapped around her and squeezed. “Sorry,” I said.

“No problem,” she replied, “just a scratch, it’ll buff right out.”

“Still, just to be safe,” I said, “I should check your chassis for any other damage.”

“If that will set your mind at ease, then go ahead. I’ll wait.”

I reached around and found the belt to her robe and pulled it loose, then slipped it off her shoulders. I leaned down and gave her a wet kiss on the neck, nuzzling, while I channeled satin gloves caressing her breasts and abdomen. I let my hands slide up and down her body from shoulder to hip, paying particular attention to her butt, which felt glorious. Maybe the robe had polished it.

She began to sigh and reached back to touch my hips. I turned her around and looked at her. “You knock my socks off, Sunderland. Look here,” I said, raising a bare foot and pointing.

“I have so missed sixth grade humor, Carter, thanks for the nostalgia.”

“You never did this in sixth grade, I’ll bet.”

“I was a precocious child, but not that far advanced, thank you. Now what’s this? Don’t you know it’s impolite to point?” She reached out for my erect dick, which was indeed pointing through my loose robe. “We’ll have to teach it some manners, don’t you think?”

“Agreed, it would be the responsible thing to do.”

So the two of us lay on the bed and found comfortable positions where I could nibble and nuzzle, and she could stroke. I was linkcasting an increasing state of arousal, and her breathing responded accordingly.

While sucking on a delightfully erect nipple, I raised my head and said, “Karen, you had a plan for tonight, that you wanted to make love, take me inside you. Was there anything else that you were thinking of, anything you wanted to try, to do or have done to you? I want to make sure that tonight checks off the boxes for everything you’d planned.”

“No, not really. I’m kinda new at this, so I don’t know what I like and what I don’t. I’m sure there’s all kinds of things that might be fun, and a few that would creep me out, but it’s too new for me to know what. You?”

“I don’t know. I am having such a wonderful time exploring your body and seeing what turns you on I’m happy to continue that for awhile. Monday I’ll go to the library and ask the librarian for suggestions.”

She hit me on top of the head, hard. I should remember not to be a wiseguy when in the range of her fists.

“Carter, if you want to do penance for that, you could try that stuff with your tongue again. That was really nice. I could stand that again.”

The customer is always right, so I worked my way down to her hips. I said, “Pass me that pillow to your right, please.” She handed it to me and I folded it in half, said “Lift your hips,” and slipped it underneath. Now it was right at tongue level.

I urged her thighs apart and moved in close, and breathed on it. I channeled the satin gloves squeezing her breasts again, gently pulled apart her labia and reached in to kiss her clit. That seemed to be the right combination, as she went, “Oooo.”

I continued kissing and then nibbling her clit, not using my tongue at all. Her breathing got faster, and now I was channeling pinches to her nipples, which were very sensitive because she was now squeezing her breasts herself, kneading them hard. I channeled a soft vibrator to the inside of her pussy, and now her hips were thrusting hard.

I started licking the area near her clit, around it, and up and down, then slipped two fingers in her cunt, stroking her inside. She was now alternating between kneading her breasts and grabbing my head and pulling it in. I linkcast -- oh, let’s be trite -- Old Faithful erupting, and so she did. Like a geyser, Karen went off. “Yesyesyes, fuck, yessss.” Her whole body stiffened then collapsed back onto the pillow, moaning.

I was really careful, because she’d be really sensitive right now. But I wanted to keep her going, because this was fun. I loved seeing her get off, and knowing that I did that for her. So I continued to gently squeeze her labia, avoiding direct contact with the clit right now.

I had just enough room to maneuver, so I moved my head down and licked her pussy, working my tongue down the slit till it came to the perineum. This was sensitive, too, and her body began to twitch as I worked my tongue over that sensitive area. I got my hands under her butt cheeks so the thumbs could now stroke the receptive area on either side of the perineum, just at her crotch.

I was a little surprised at how quickly she responded. Her pelvis was twitching again, as she pushed in toward me and vocalized her pleasure. I increased the speed of my tongue, and then flicked it lower till it was probing her anus. Surprise! That had suddenly gotten very sensitive, much more so than before. I’d have to give that some thought, try to remember what I had done that caused it to get so sensitive. But while I’m in the area...

I took the tip of my middle finger, placed it at the entrance to her ass, and pushed. And it slipped right in. I didn’t expect the response I got, either. It surprised me, she seemed like such a delicate thing: “Fuck, YES!”

So I kept on slowly working my finger in and out of her ass while I moved back up her pussy to our old friend, Ms. Clit. I passed the time with her until it seemed that Karen was getting close again. I hadn’t linkcast or channeled anything in a few minutes, but it seemed she was doing fine on her own.

I moved up on one elbow, positioned two fingers at the entrance to her vagina and slid them in, curling them up, again searching for -- oh, right! -- the K-spot. And found it. I knew that immediately because Karen’s body stiffened, her legs rising off the bed, and she started, well, vibrating. The gasps turned into a cry, with my name, I’m proud to say. “Oh. Oh. Tom, I’m cumminnnnng.” The cry faded out, and just as quickly as she had stiffened, she collapsed into the bed.

I looked down at her from where I was raised on my elbow. Her eyes were closed, her mouth half open, and she seemed almost unconscious. I was still slowly moving my fingers in and out of her cunt, trying to avoid her K-spot. Various muscle groups in her body were twitching as her body recovered. I leaned down and kissed her stomach, her ribs, between her breasts, her nipple. I took my fingers out of her pussy and rubbed it with an open hand. My fingers, I noticed, were dripping wet.

It took her a few minutes to recover. I stayed close by her, rubbing her arms, kissing her neck. She finally turned her head and looked at me. Her eyes were moist, as if she were about to cry. But she smiled. She couldn’t reach me to kiss me, but she kissed anyway. I appreciated the effort, so I leaned in and kissed her.

“Oh. My. God. My body is sparking, every nerve ending is going off. Whatever you’re doing down there, it’s like setting off a cannon. Feel this.” She took my hand and pressed it to her abdomen, which was indeed still having spasms, or so it seemed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.