A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 13: Karen’s Uncle’s House

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Karen’s Uncle’s House - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I don’t remember biking home, but there I was all of a sudden. I put my bike in the garage and walked in the house where my mother was waiting in the kitchen. I’ll bet she was sitting there the whole time I was gone waiting for me to come back so she could press me for details as soon as I walked in. She looked at me expectantly.

“So who’s the girl?”

“The girl?” I said with my best puzzled look. “Oh, you mean Karen. She’s in Math Club with me and wanted to return a book I’d lent her before she forgot and left for vacation.” I opened my backpack and took out my worn copy of Introduction To Linear Algebra. She looked truly disappointed. “Nice kid. Smart,” I said.

I ran upstairs two steps at a time, thinking about the smart, nice kid naked on a bed with her ass in the air. But I realized suddenly that I had another problem. I needed to find a way to account for my absence Saturday into Sunday. It was a little late to arrange alibis. I called Frankie Binkowski, but his mother said he was away for the weekend with his dad. Crap. I couldn’t count on Jeffy because his parents and mine were friendly, and she’d eventually find out that I hadn’t been at Jeffy’s when I said I was at Jeffy’s.

I worried over that for awhile, until the phone rang again. My mother called me to the phone.

“Carter? It’s Jackie Whelan.” Whelan was another one of my buddies who I hung out with every so often. “It’s time, Carter. Get your gaming clothes on, we’re having an all-nighter gaming marathon and pizza orgy, my house. You in?”

“Cool,” I said, because my mother was listening in the next room, I knew it. “Sounds like a blast. When?”

“Tomorrow. We’ll gather at my place around six. My parents are okay with it and I’ve invited everybody. We’ll have three different gaming systems going, choose the game you like best. It’ll be awesome.”

“Okay, Jackie,” I said for my mother’s benefit, “I’ll try to be there. Till tomorrow.”

There. My mother heard what she needed to hear. Jackie would expect me, but wouldn’t be surprised if I didn’t show because obviously something else had come up. There’d be so many people there he probably wouldn’t even know I hadn’t shown up.

“Mom!” I called. “Jackie Whelan’s having an all-night video game party at his place tomorrow. His parents will be there. Okay if I go?”

“Of course, dear,” she replied, “You have fun.”

Everything was falling into place, I thought. I went over what I needed in my mind, then thought “I’ve only got two condoms left. I hope that’ll be enough.” I caught myself and thought rather that I hoped two wouldn’t be enough. Better safe than sorry.

I went out, got my bicycle and rode downtown to the chain drug store. I was a little nervous because it was my first time buying condoms and I knew that I still looked pretty young. But it wasn’t illegal, was it? Nah, couldn’t be. Anyway, I had an edge.

I went in to the pharmacy part of the drug store, selected a box of twelve -- extra-thin, it assured me -- and brought it up to the pharmacy counter. The pharmacist smiled at me and I linkcast “mature, responsible, older than he looks”, and I passed him the box and some folding money. He didn’t even hesitate. Either I was making a bigger deal out of buying them than it merited, or the linkcast worked. How would I know which?

With the condoms in a paper bag, which I stuffed in my jacket pocket, I headed home. Almost time for dinner.

Next day I woke earlier than I had planned. Nuts, now I’ve got longer to wait. And, as before, time seemed to be running slower. I spent some time after breakfast reading, but my thoughts kept drifting off to Karen. I almost fell asleep again. That would have been the final insult, if I had fallen asleep dreaming about her and missed the appointment!

But as I got closer to the time to leave, I thought again of her warning about being careful about coming in and leaving.

Wait, I’ve still got Jeffy’s brother’s pizza uniform, don’t I? There’s something to be said about procrastination. So I’ll use that again, and as long as I’m doing that, I might as well bring pizza. Who knows what her uncle and aunt eat. It’s probably tofu and bean sprouts.

So around 2pm I called Angelo’s and ordered a Pizza Con Tutti, and said I’d pick it up around 2:45. I went out to the garage with my overnight satchel, dug out the cap and jacket from Angelo’s and stuffed them in the bag. With the condoms. I also found some bungee cords and lashed them on to the luggage carrier above the back wheel of the bike.

I stuck my head back in the door and yelled, “Mom, I’m going down to the store to get some snacks, then I’m heading over to Jackie’s, see you tomorrow.” I heard something that sounded like acknowledgement and a “Bye.”

Off to Angelo’s, which fortunately was on the way to her uncle’s place. I paid for my pizza and got the box on the luggage carrier and lashed it down with the bungee cords. I rode a block and pulled over to take off my jacket and put on the Angelo’s jacket and cap. Wouldn’t do to have them see that outside Angelo’s, would it? Then back on the bike.

It was a couple of minutes before three when I pulled the bike in beside the garage, got the pizza box in hand (along with my satchel), and walked up to the door and knocked. “Pizza delivery,” I called, loud enough for a nosy neighbor to hear me.

She opened the door with a puzzled smile. I said loudly, “Here’s your pizza, lady.” With a whisper, I added, “ ... for the neighbor’s benefit.”

She smiled again, finally understanding, and said, just as loudly, “Thanks, Just put it there.” I went in and she closed the door.

“You’re a devious bastard, Carter.”

“The mind is always working, Sunderland. I plan on becoming a benevolent dictator after college. My evil plans are already in motion.”

“Do remember me fondly when you’re looking for minions,” she said.

I took off my jacket and cap and put them on a chair. The dogs, who had finally overcome their fear of pizza, poked their heads in and started yapping. How did her aunt and uncle stand it, it must be unceasing. “Bernard, quiet!” Karen yelled, and Bernard hid behind a chair. The other dog kept yapping. “That one’s Bernice, she’s the one who’s sick.”

Bernice looked perfectly healthy and annoying to me, able to hold her own in a yapping contest. “C’mere, honey,” she said, and made revolting baby noises at it, but apparently that’s what Bernice liked. She added, “They have the run of the first floor, and have been trained not to go upstairs, so we don’t have to trip over them.”

They eventually got used to me and now yapped only occasionally. Karen raised her head and sniffed. “Did you really bring pizza? Yes! Most excellent man! I was hungry.”

See? I learn from experience.

She got a couple of plates and we munched on pizza. She looked especially hot with her lips wrapped around a slice of pizza, but I refrained from voicing the observation. She was wearing a short sleeve print shirt and beige corduroy slacks, with sandals. Her hair was loose and it looked like she had just a touch of lipstick on. Every so often, between bites, she would look up at me and smile. Great smile, full of promise.

She said, with her mouth half full, “What do your parents think you’re up to today?”

I told her about Jackie’s gaming marathon. “All night, huh, and into Sunday. Did you plan that?”

“No, complete serendipity, a gift from the gods. And if things don’t work out here, I can always go play a few rounds of Mortal Kombat.”

She was washing her hands at the sink and quick as a wink turned around and threw a wet sponge at me. I ducked and she missed. But she smiled.

She dried her hands, stuck the rest of the pizza into the fridge, and said, “As long as you’re here, let me show you the house.” I grabbed the overnight satchel so I’d have it with me.

Apparently the bookstore business had been very good to Karen’s uncle. Lots of high end electronic equipment, good quality furniture, large rooms.

Upstairs there was a master bedroom, two bathrooms, a sewing/junk room, and a guest bedroom, where Karen had put her things.

“Sunderland, this room is much larger than mine and my sister’s put together. I don’t know what I’d do with all this space.”

“Yeah, I know, but my uncle likes to do things in a big way, so everything is larger, better, more expensive. It makes him happy, I guess.”

“He must be very happy, then. So what’s the schedule with the dogs again? Are we going to have to plan around them?”

“Oh, it won’t be so bad. I’ve got to dose Bernice again at four, then not till eight again. We’ll have plenty of time to ourselves.”

“I’m not sure, Sunderland. I’ve got a list, and it’s two pages. Plus an appendix. With diagrams.” I linkcast her some arousal.

She smirked, and said, “We’ll have to compare lists, Carter, so as to eliminate any ... redundant tasks.”

I took her hand in mine and looked into her eyes. “There’s something to be said for repetition, Sunderland. Trying things again, and again, and again, until you get them right.”

“Your point is well taken, Carter. I would hate to be thought incompetent at anything I undertake.”

I thought, there’s not much chance of that, Sunderland, especially at this task.

Just then, the doorbell rang. We both looked at each other. “You expecting anyone,” I asked. She shook her head.

“You stay here and be quiet,” she said. “Stay out of sight. If it’s the neighborhood serial killer, I’ll call for help in a restrained and ladylike, yet urgent manner.”

She trotted downstairs to the kitchen and answered the door. I heard some chatter, and crept to the top of the stairs to listen more closely, in case I had to suddenly dive out a window.

I heard Karen say, “You didn’t have to do that, Mrs. Weinstein, I ordered pizza.”

“You young people don’t know how to eat right. You’re a growing girl and you should eat proper food. This casserole is just what you need, and it was no trouble. We’re going to have the same thing for our dinner, then get to bed. It was no bother to make another.”

“It’s very kind of you, Mrs. Weinstein. I’ll return the dish tomorrow.”

“You’ve turned into such a beautiful young girl, bubbeleh. So lovely. Soon you’ll be going out with boys.”

I nearly burst out laughing at that moment, but stifled it.

Karen said goodbye, then I heard the fridge open and close, and she came up the stairs. “The next door neighbor. She brought a casserole.”

“I heard, bubbeleh. Did she pinch your cheek?”

“How did you know?”

“My grandmother always does the same thing. She thinks I’m still seven.”

“I almost panicked and fell apart there toward the end, Tom. You left your pizza jacket and hat on the chair. I was sure she was going to see it and ask.”

“Oops. Sorry.”

“No harm, I think. Where were we before Mrs. Weinstein?”

“I think we were discussing lists, and the tasks we needed to finish, was that it?” I linkcast some more arousal, and channeled a feather on her breasts. If they were as sensitive as she said, that would be a good starting place.

“Ah, so we were,” she said with a little shiver. I channeled a little nipple lick.

“Wait, what time is it?” she asked. “Nuts, I’d better give Bernice her drops.”

“Okay. Better to get it done and not have to worry about it. Can I help?”

“No, it’s easy and won’t take but a minute.”

“Go. I’m timing you, and if you’re not back soon I’m starting without you.”

“Yes sir,” she said, and she was off in a rush.

It really didn’t take very long, but it was a very small dog, after all. She clopped up the stairs and appeared in the doorway. “Did I miss anything?”

“I just finished,” I said. “Cigarette?”

She really did have a lovely smile.

I said, “Mrs. Weinstein knows her stuff. You really are a beautiful young girl, Karen. You haven’t had any second thoughts, have you?”

She shook her head emphatically.

I reached out and took her hands, pulling her closer to me. “I look at you now and how beautiful you are, and I think to myself, when she reaches twenty she will bring traffic to a screeching halt wherever she goes. You really are heart-stopping.” I leaned down and kissed her, and channeled a feather flitting across her abdomen. She leaned up into the kiss.

“I’ve thought about this for a long time, Carter. Most girls do, wondering what it’s going to be like and who will be the first and what will happen, all that stuff. I’m a little nervous, but so looking forward to this. Tom, I meant to ask you, better late than never, I suppose -- I mean, have you done this before?”

“No, not actual Tab A in Slot B sex. I’ve done other stuff, but not this, so I’m pretty nervous, too. Now that we’re this close my hands are getting all fumbly, like I can’t control them, like I’m a little drunk or something, but I swear I’m stone cold sober. It’s the thought of you making me drunk, Karen.”

“Well, I’m hundred-proof woman. So it’s no wonder.”

“That must be it.” I channeled the feather on her butt now, brushing lightly up and down, teasing the area at the top of her thighs, and felt her tremble.

I kissed her again, hard, and brought both hands up and placed them slowly on her breasts and squeezed. “Those feel so good to me.”

“Imagine what it feels like on this end, Carter,” and she sighed.

My hands fumbled with the top button of her blouse, and by trial and error got it undone, then continued down. Just the slightest touch of feather on her clit. She moaned softly.

The blouse fell open, revealing her bra, which seemed to be struggling to contain her breasts. I leaned down and gently kissed the top of each breast. She was very still.

I slipped the shirt off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I looked at her and said, “You have to give me a minute while I process this. This really is a lot to take in.”

I reached out and brushed my fingertips over her breasts, and gave a little pinch to the nipples through the bra. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. Then I spread my fingers wide and squeezed both breasts, kneading them softly. She sighed again, and leaned forward against my hands, pushing into me.

My own breathing was getting a touch ragged, now. I reached behind her back and muddled with her bra clasp until at last it opened. I hooked my thumbs under the straps and pulled it slowly down over her arms. I let it fall to the floor.

“Oh, my God in heaven, Karen. I am speechless. You are magnificent.”

She had her arms folded under her breasts, perhaps a little shy. She looked up at me and smiled. Her breasts were full, a large cup size. I expected them to be a little softer because they were so large, but they were firm and stuck straight out, challenging me, and the effect was magnified because she had such a narrow waist. I maybe stared a moment too long, because she cleared her throat as if to say, “Hey, still here.”

I took her left breast gently in both of my hands, cupping it and squeezing it, then leaned down and kissed her nipple. I sent the feather back to brush the bottom of her butt, while I licked and sucked her nipple. Then I stopped and did the same thing to the other one.

By now she was breathing heavily, her eyes half closed. I brushed my hands over her butt, then squeezed softly several times, moving the channeled feather to the inside of her thighs. Now I felt her legs begin to tremble a little.

I brought my hands to the front and unsnapped the button on her corduroys and they loosened. I took the pull tab of the zipper between my thumb and forefinger and slid it down, deliberately going slowly while looking into her eyes. There I saw a mixture of fear, excitement and anticipation. She was breathing audibly now.

When the zipper reached the bottom, I let my fingers continue a little ways, brushing her crotch, which brought forth a gasp. “Damn, Carter.”

I smiled sweetly. “Did I hurt you? So sorry.”

“Bastard. You know what you did. You’ll pay for that, just you wait.”

I was down on my knees now, and leaned in and kissed her stomach just above her navel, then licked it. Now she started moaning. I grabbed the waist of her pants and tugged downward. They were a little tight on her thighs and resisted me, but soon slipped down and fell to her knees.

She was wearing pale blue panties and I could see the swelling underneath. My throat was so dry I didn’t think I would be able to talk.

“Put your hand on my back, Karen and lift your left leg.” She did and I unhooked the sandal and slipped the pant leg loose. “Now the other leg.” And soon the corduroys were on the floor on top of her sandals. I sat up again, and I was staring at her crotch. I could see her abdomen breathing in and out rapidly.

I leaned forward again and kissed her navel, with a little tongue, then let the tongue drag downward. She began to gasp, anticipating what was coming. But no, not yet. I planted a couple of kisses on her pubis, while squeezing her butt which felt so perfect I couldn’t take my hands off it. I am going to have to examine it much more closely.

Bringing my hands around, I slipped my fingers into the elastic of her blue panties and slowly slipped them down over her ass. They dropped to her feet, and she was naked. She was not trimmed, like Melissa, but her pubic hair was neat and soft and beautiful.

I had to move backwards and sit on the edge of the bed, because it was too much to take in. She was looking both shy and provocative. She knew the effect she had on guys, but she didn’t know the effect she had on me in particular.

All I could do was stare at her. I tried to say something a couple of times, my lips were moving but I couldn’t get words to form. She started to get a little uncomfortable, and I finally found enough saliva to say, rasping, “Turn around, please.”

She rotated slowly, finally displaying her ass, and it was as spectacular and glorious as I had dreamed. Firm, round, and expanding marvelously from the narrow waist. This is what they meant by hourglass figure.

“Karen, English is inadequate, it doesn’t have the right words to suitably describe you. I wish I had paid more attention to learning a poetic language like French. I should be describing you in French. You are beyond words.”

She had the decency to smile at the compliment, and kept smiling.

“Come over here, please, next to me. Lie back on the bed.”

I let my hand brush all over her body, caressing here, squeezing there, rubbing elsewhere. I was getting hypnotized. I shook my head, and said, “I have to get undressed. I want to feel your body next to mine.”

She smiled again, and put her hands behind her head to watch. It was less than a minute to get my clothes off, and she never took her eyes off me. Her eyes were still focused on my dick when I stood up.

“My face is up here, Sunderland. Women are so sexist.”

“It’s our upbringing, Carter, we’re trained to treat men as objects. We can’t help ourselves.”

I lay next to her and put my arms around her. Her body was warm and wonderful and so erotic. I nuzzled everywhere I could reach, nibbling here and kissing there, and sending stronger arousal linkcasts.

“I don’t know where to start with you, Karen, every part of you is so beautiful and erotic, I feel like I’ll miss something important. I’ll just pick something at random and start there, and I’ll get to everything else later, okay?”

“Okay,” she said happily, “that works for me.”

I looked at her for a few moments, then reached out to roll her onto her stomach. I started at her neck, and the area between her shoulder and her neck, nibbling and licking, while linkcasting a more urgent arousal at her. I also channeled licks to the inside of her thighs, moving upward toward her labia.

I followed my tongue down her spine, kissing and nibbling and licking. As I got close to her butt I reached out and fondled her ass which felt so firm and smooth, like silk. She was moaning audibly now, and her breathing was becoming rapid. Apparently her butt was as sensitive as her boobs. Good to know.

Now my tongue was on her ass, licking everywhere, as I channeled gentle nibbles to her clit which caused her to say, “Oh, shit” out loud as she wiggled her ass.

I said, “Spread your legs apart a little, will you?” She did, and my tongue darted down the crack to touch her asshole and work at the entrance. That got an official “Ohfuckohfuckyes.” I moved my tongue down to her perineum, and whatever she said, it wasn’t English but told me that this was just what she wanted.

“You’ve got a sensitive butt, don’t you, Sunderland?”

“Oh, yes, it’s sensitive, don’t stop, please. More.”

“Oh, okay, but only because you asked nicely.” So I continued alternating my tongue between her asshole and her perineum, though my tongue was starting to get a little tired from pushing into the tight area. She was pounding on the bed covers now, crying out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.