A Talent for Influence - Cover

A Talent for Influence

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 12: Karen’s Proposition

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Karen’s Proposition - Young Tom Carter, sixteen, average high school kid, goes out with friends to play some pickup ice hockey. But an accident sends him sprawling headfirst into a tree stump and some discarded, unlabeled cans. When he wakes up after a week in the hospital he finds that he has acquired some new talents. We follow Carter through high school as he learns what he can do with these new skills, and what he can't. His experimentation shows that he is able to make girls very, very happy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I had to sit there at the table in the mall for awhile. That image was firmly implanted in my head and I had a serious erection. Eventually, encouraged by the glares of the wait staff, I got up and left. I biked home. Jeffy had called while I was out, so apparently he was home now and I went over there and had dinner with him and his folks.

The next couple of days were pretty uneventful. While sorting though my school notebooks, I came across the list of questions about my abilities that I had been keeping, and it raised another question in my mind. It couldn’t have been just the hit on the head that caused me to develop these talents, because football and hockey players and boxers get pounded in the head constantly, and they don’t have these abilities, do they?

I suppose there’d be no way to tell, but they weren’t the brightest people on the planet so if one of them had it, they’d probably be bragging about it to everybody, and there was nothing in the scandal rags on the newsstand.

Anyway, it didn’t explain the infection and fever that appeared suddenly and disappeared just as quickly and which was apparently immune to antibiotic treatment. That had to be caused by something else, and maybe it was a combination of effects. I actually took a bike ride out to Parker’s Pond and found the place with the stump.

There had been some cans buried there, right at the place where I fell off the stump and planted my face in the dirt, but some ecologically-inclined soul had cleaned up the area and removed the cans.

But that’s what my gut said, it was whatever had been in the cans, maybe in combination with the head injury, that gave me this ... thing.

Well, I’ll keep my ears open, maybe I’ll find a clue somewhere.

In the meantime I was reveling in the aimless journey of summer. I went back to the mall on Thursday afternoon, when Karen wasn’t working, to buy new bathing trunks, and while I was there amused myself with teasing young housewives and college girls. It was fun to focus on them, building the arousal ever so slowly.

One young housewife -- I could tell by the shiny new wedding ring on her finger -- had collected a bunch of shopping bags from various stores, so she was a serious shopper. I hoped her husband earned a good salary. But she was hot, nice legs and full lips which were fun to imagine being wrapped around my dick.

As she sat down on one of the benches, I started gently arousing her in a very general way, so she was receptive, and then channeled little licks and brushes of the fingertips to her nipples and clit. Then a squeeze of inner thigh and the butt cheeks. I watched her breathing get more rapid and her face begin to get flushed. I finished with a virtual vibrating dildo slipping into her cunt and some serious licking on her clit, at which point she closed her eyes. In a minute, she opened them, shook herself, and marched determinedly across the mall into Victoria’s Secret. Have a great evening, guy!

When I got home my mother gave me a look that said “I don’t want to be nosy but I’d really like to hear more about this” as she said, “You had a phone call a while ago. From a girl. She didn’t leave a message, but asked that you call her back.” She handed me a slip of paper with a name and a number. Karen.

I said thanks, and walked away knowing that my mother was determined to get information. My son and a girl? What’s she like? Where does she go to school? Who are her parents. Later, Mom.

I went upstairs to the phone there. I could usually tell when someone picked up an extension, but I was extra careful to listen for the clues just in case my mother was in detective mode. I got a story prepared in case Karen’s parents picked up, then called her number.

But I recognized Karen’s voice as soon as she said hello. “Hi, Karen, it’s Tom. Sorry I wasn’t here when you called. I was actually at the mall.”

“Oh, okay. Listen, I wonder if you have time to meet me downtown, not at the mall ‘cause I don’t have a ride there. Maybe Mayfield’s? Forty-five minutes, does that work?”

“Uh, sure, I can do that. See you then. Bye.”

Well, that was mysterious. I changed my clothes, which were a little smelly from biking everywhere, and made sure my hair was combed. Downstairs my mother looked like it took every ounce of strength to keep from interrogating me, in the nicest possible way, of course, but she was desperate for details.

In a burst of inspiration, I dashed upstairs and grabbed a random math book and stuffed it in my backpack, which I tossed over my shoulder. Down again, and out the door, telling my mother I’d be back in a couple of hours.

It’s a fairly short bike ride downtown from my house. I found a place to leave my bike and chained it up, then walked to Mayfield’s, a local coffee and ice cream shop.

I was early, so I got a coffee and sat at a table. The place wasn’t crowded at this time of day, but would be later with the after-dinner crowd. The door opened and I looked up and there was Karen.

“Hi,” I said, “I got here a little early. Would you like coffee?”

She shook her head as she sat down. “No, thanks. Tom, I’m not really comfortable sitting here. Could we walk awhile?”

“Sure, whatever you like.” I grabbed a plastic cover for my coffee and we walked outside and across to the small park.

She was looking a little nervous, so I said, “Karen, did I do or say something to upset you? If I did, I’m very sorry. Please tell me what I did that’s bothering you.”

“Oh, no, no, you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s...” She pressed her lips together, then took a deep breath. “Sorry, I’m more nervous about this than I thought I’d be. Let’s sit over here.” She led me to a park bench off by itself.

She took a moment to compose herself, straightened the seams in her slacks, and pulled the cuffs on her blouse down. She took a couple of deep breaths.

“We seem to get along pretty well, don’t we?”

“Better than pretty well, I thought, but sure, we do.”

“I like you, you’re funny and witty. I like that you respect and understand the things I’m interested in and want to pursue, like math. You seem to have, I don’t know what to call it, perhaps insight, like you can see through the clouds that obscure the problems we’re trying to solve, like that thing with the elitist club. I’m comfortable with you, you make me feel good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.