I Saw Your Photos - Cover

I Saw Your Photos

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Fucking my son

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fucking my son - A teen teckkie repairs a husband's pc and sees his wife's photos

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex  

After Jason left I remade the bed and thought about what he had told me. My pussy was still wet and quivering, and as I reflected on what Jason and I had done, and what he had told me Kirk had said. Then I recalled a few things with Kirk from the day before. A few answers to some open questions then began to make sense. Jason said he and Kirk had watched my video two days ago, and it was around that time when some of Kirk’s behavior toward me had seemed to change. Several times I caught him staring openly at my tits, and although I thought it had only been my imagination, a few times it seemed like I could see the outline of his cock swelling in his jeans as he stared at my crotch. Now that I knew this was after he’d seen me naked, sucking, fucking, and doing all kind of perverted things with his father, and saying how much I would love to suck and fuck both him and Jason I could understand how his young, raging hormones must have been in high gear. So now I knew what I was going to do. I was going to let him fuck me, too, and probably with his friend at the same time.

For now I began concentrating on how to best get my son into bed with me. I could just remain undressed ... naked, like I was now, but instead I decided it would be more fun to tease Kirk a bit first. I thought it might be fun to make him earn my pussy before I gave it to him ... to make him sweat a little first. Of course I wondered about what Tom might think of all this, but then, knowing what a dirty old man I’d married, I pretty quickly decided Tom would love it.

So I decided to wear some of my sexiest purple lace panties under my jogging shorts and no bra beneath the same undershirt of Tom’s I’d been wearing for Jason. After making up the bed and dressing I fixed myself a martini, then went back into my bedroom to leisurely masturbate while watching some of the porn videos Tom had downloaded for us. As I lay there on top of the bed, slowly playing with my pussy and sipping my martini, I brought myself to the brink of orgasm several times, each time stopping before I came, wanting to give Kirk the pleasure of getting me off with his cock, and possibly his mouth. My cunt was sopping and I knew the delicate nylon and lace bikini panties I was wearing would be soaked for Kirk ... and me ... to suck while he fucked me.

Finally I heard a car outside. My heart pounded as I realized what I’d be doing within the next few minutes, and when Kirk came in and called out to me I answered him, telling him to come up to my bedroom.

“Hi, Mom! What--” he began, then turned to the TV and saw what I was watching.

“Come in, baby,” I purred. “Give your mother a kiss. Did you have a good game?”

“I ... yeah. I scored 22 points and got a bunch of rebounds. Coach was pleased, and we won. But...” he said, turning toward the TV.

“I had company today,” I said, spreading my legs so the crotch of my shorts could pull up into my pussy, revealing the edges of my lace panties for my son.

“You did?” Kirk said, staring at my crotch.

“Yes, honey. And you know who it was, too, don’t you.”

“Uh ... Jason?”

“Yes, baby. It was. And he told me what you two little devils saw on Daddy’s computer.”

“He did?” Kirk said, and I notice beads of sweat on his lips.

“Yes, Kirk. And he told me what you boys did when you saw those photos of me and that nasty video.”

“He did?” my son said, his cock clearly growing.

“Yes, Kirk. He did. And he told me you asked him to confess all of it to me. And he did, Kirk. He told me all about what you did with him while watching that video. So tell me. Did it really excite you to see your mother doing those things ... saying those things?” I breathed, reaching down to slowly stroke my pussy through the jogging shorts as Kirk openly stared at my moving fingers.

“Yeah,” he said. “It did.”

“Do you like what you’re seeing right now, Kirk? See what I’m doing?” I smiled.

“Yeah,” he said, his cock jumping a little in his jeans.

“What am I doing, Kirk? Tell me?” I challenged.

“You ... you’re touching your ... your pussy, Mom,” he said, not moving.

“Come closer, darling,” I said, spreading my legs wider apart for my son, knowing he could see strands of my pussy hair under my panties.

“Mom ... I...” he began, the obviously horny expression on his face so exciting I knew he was going to fuck me.

“Look at me, Kirk,” I said in a low, throaty voice. “Tell me what you want, honey. Do it. SAY it, Kirk. And I’ll do it,” I said.

His eyes changed, and he grinned a little, then said, “I want you to suck my cock like you said you would in that movie, Mom,” my son said. And so I did it.

As my son watched me, I undid his jeans and tugged them down, then pulled down his white cotton briefs to reveal his by now rock hard cock. And then I took it into my mouth and began sucking it.

“Oh God!” Kirk moaned, as I gently fondled his balls, my pussy feeling a gush of excited wetness pulsing through it.

I removed my mouth from his cock then, still gently petting his balls. “Does that feel good, baby?” I asked, looking up at him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.