I Saw Your Photos - Cover

I Saw Your Photos

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Discovery - A teen teckkie repairs a husband's pc and sees his wife's photos

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex  

Two days after Tom left for his trip Jason called and said he had our PC ready, so I told him he could drop it off after school. He and our son, Kirk, are good friends, which surely supports the old adage that opposites attract. Whereas Jason is a total nerd, Kirk is a jock, lettering in three sports in his high school ... football, basketball and baseball. Yet they’re both bright boys, and love teasing each other. Jason calls Kirk a “dumb jock,” and Kirk calls Jason the “king of the nerds.” And yet they really do respect and enjoy one another.

When our doorbell rang around 4 the next afternoon only then did I remember Jason was going to be stopping by to return Tom’s PC. I was in the middle of vacuuming, and without thinking opened the door to let Jason in. When I saw the expression on his face, and where his eyes were gazing, I suddenly remember I wasn’t wearing a bra, and that Jason could clearly see my 36C tits flopping around loose under the old tank top I was wearing. Actually it wasn’t even a tank top. It was one of Tom’s old “wife beater” undershirts ... the kind with the straps over my bare shoulders and really loose armpit cutouts.

“Wow! Hi, Mrs. C,” Jason grinned, staring at my almost naked tits.

“Sorry for the casual attire, Jason,” I said. “I forgot you were coming by and I was in the middle of vacuuming. Come in. You know where to install the PC, right?” I said, letting him in.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll go set it up,” he said. “But I think you may want to come with me. I need to show you something, and I have kind of a confession to make,” he grinned, still staring at my tits.

Upstairs in the office he quickly installed Tom’s PC, turned it on, then said, “I didn’t really intend to see these, Mrs. C. I wasn’t looking for them. I just discovered them when I was doing some virus scans, and when I saw the folder titles I thought maybe this was the cause of the problems Mr. C’s been having. I figured he might have downloaded a virus or something from a porn site. Instead I found these,” Jason said, clicking on a folder entitled, “Jill’s photos.” And then my world stopped.

There on the screen were some photos Tom had taken of me a year or so ago. We were on vacation in Vegas, and I was toasted. On a lark we’d visited a tacky lingerie store in one of the hotel arcades and purchased a bunch of totally trashy lingerie. I’d modeled the outfits for Tom as he took photos of me wearing them. And then he’d continued photographing me doing all kinds of nasty things to and with him. There I was on screen, in front of my son’s best friend, my naked tits sticking out above a skimpy black corset, hairy cunt peeking out through the crotchless panties, legs encased in lacy black stockings attached to the corset by garters. And I was holding a leather cat o’nine whip in one hand while rubbing my pussy with the other.

“My God!” I gasped, feeling sick.

“I found this, too,” Jason said, clicking on a video link. As soon as the movie started playing I remembered what I’d said on it, and I slumped into a chair next to the PC, unable to tear my gaze from the unfolding disaster on screen.

“You’d love to fuck him, wouldn’t you, slut?” Tom’s voice said to me.

“Yes! And you’d love to watch me doing it, too, wouldn’t you, you bastard,” I’d said.

“That would make our son a motherfucker, you know,” Tom said.

“Yes, it would,” I said, rubbing my cunt on screen.

“And you’d suck his cock before he fucked you, wouldn’t you, you fucking whore,” Tom said.

“Yes!” I hissed. “Anything. I’d lick his balls and tongue his asshole, too, if he wanted it.”

“You’d probably even have a threesome with Kirk and Jason if Kirk asked you to, wouldn’t you, you filthy pig.”

“Of course I would. And I’d suck Jason’s cock and lick his balls and asshole, too, Tom. I’d stick my tongue up Jason’s asshole while you and Kirk jerk off watching me doing it, and you’d both probably come all over me before both boys fuck me. And I’d want one of them in my cunt while the other one fucks me in the ass, too, Tommy. Wouldn’t you love to see that? While I was sucking your cock at the same time? Just imagine your slut wife with cum all over her, and with three cocks in her ... you in my mouth, Jason in my cunt, and our son in my fucking asshole, all of you fucking me ... using me like the whore I want to be!”

“You’d do it, too. Wouldn’t you? You’d let our son and his friend both fuck you, and come all over you! Wouldn’t you? Fucking cum slut!”

“Why not? You like to come all over me, don’t you? You sick fuck!”

“Yeah. I do. And you love it, too, don’t you. Tell me to do it, slut. Say it!” Tom said.

“Go ahead. Do it. Come on me, Tommy. Jerk off and come on me. All over me!”

And as I lay there rubbing my wet pussy that’s exactly what my husband did. He set the camera on the dresser and videotaped me sucking his cock until he came all over my face as I lay there masturbating and coming so hard my entire body twitched and jerked around on the hotel bed. He came all over my naked tits, my pussy, and of course on my face ... and I had opened my mouth and swallowed some of it while I continued masturbating and coming, over and over again.

“Pretty nasty stuff, Mrs. C,” Jason grinned. Leering, actually, as he turned to look at me.

“Jason,” I began. I still to this day don’t know why I didn’t make Jason turn off that video. Perhaps I was so stunned I didn’t know how to react. Or just possibly, deep down inside me, I was excited by him seeing it. “I ... I don’t know what to--” I began to say. Then Jason interrupted me.

“I heard what you said you’d do to me, Mrs. C. And it was hot!” he said, standing in front of me. “Kirk is playing a game in Riverton today. He won’t be back until tonight, and Mr. C. is out of town. We have a lot of time to play and do all those things you said you wanted to do with me, Mrs. C.,” he said. And then he began to take off his jeans. Only then did I notice how hard his cock was ... and how BIG it was.

“Jason, no!” I said, staring at his cock as he dropped his jeans and stepped out of them.

“Why not, Mrs. C. You want it. You know you do. You knew I was coming over today and look how you dressed for me, with your tits on display for me like that. You said you wanted to lick my balls and suck my cock, right? And tongue my asshole. I want all that, too, Mrs. C. And who’s going to know?” he began. “Unless...”

“Unless what?’ I asked, staring at how huge his fucking cock was becoming under his cotton briefs. He was only 16, yes, yet he appeared to have a cock way bigger than Tom’s, and after seeing that video of me again my pussy was drenched and tingling. Suddenly I knew I wanted to fuck this boy, and that I was going to do it.

“Well ... I could show this video to Kirk. I’m betting he’d love to see you and hear what you said you’d like to do with us,” Jason said.

“You wouldn’t!” I gasped.

“You must know I made copies of all these files, of course, because ... well ... I’ve been looking at them and jerking off continually ever since I saw what a great body you have, and after I heard what you said you’d like to do to me. And after I saw Mr. C. coming on your face like that ... Well...”

“STOP!” I screamed.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. C, but I ... I have to do this!” Jason said. And then kicked off his briefs and revealed the biggest, thickest, most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen. My pussy flooded with another gush of hot juice again, and I knew what I was going to do with this young boy. And I did it.

“What do you want me to do for you, Jason?” I asked, fondling my breasts in front of him, staring at his gorgeous cock.

“What you said, Mrs. C. What you said in that video,” he gulped.

“Then come with me,” I said, standing, staring down at his growing cock as I led him down the hall and into our bedroom.

“You can’t tell anyone!” I said in our bedroom, slowly removing Tom’s old undershirt, freeing my large, sweaty tits. At 36 years old I still have a great body. I’m 5’4”, maybe a bit overweight at 132 pounds, but men still stare at my body when they see me wearing sexy clothes, which I do much of the time because Tom loves to show me off. My hips are still pretty slender and I have very nice legs. And when I took off the shorts I was wearing and then my panties Jason certainly seemed to think I was still sexy judging from his cock. It literally jumped when I turned to him and said, “Take off the rest of your clothes, Jason. Then tell me what you want me do to ... and I’ll do it.”

I doubt any male has ever finished undressing as quickly as that boy did that day. When we were both naked I whispered, “So ... what’s it going to be, Jason? What would you like me to do to you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.