I Saw Your Photos - Cover

I Saw Your Photos

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Prologue

Incest Sex Story: Prologue - A teen teckkie repairs a husband's pc and sees his wife's photos

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex  

“GOD DAMN IT!” my husband screamed at his PC.

“What now?” I asked.

“I just got another one of those fucking black screens of death. Third time today, and I’m leaving for Chicago in the morning for a week. I’m going to need this piece of crap when I get home to do my trip report. Can you call Jason tomorrow and have him fix this piece of shit for me, baby?” Tom asked.

“Yeah sure,” I grinned, amused at how much he and I are alike when it comes to our lack of patience with things that don’t work the way they are supposed to.

Jason is our son’s friend. He’s a 16 year old computer whiz kid who does any and all kinds of PC work for us ... hardware installations, operating system tune-ups, software tweaking, etc. So I said I’d call him for Tom the next day. And I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.