An Unexpected Vacation Bonus - Cover

An Unexpected Vacation Bonus

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: A couple goes to a swinging resort and gets an unexpected sexual surprise in the hot tub there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   .

“You know what goes on there, don’t you, darling?” I asked, when my current husband told me he wanted to take me to one of those swinging, all-inclusive Jamaican vacation resorts “as a Mother’s Day gift.”

“Well, I know what I would LIKE to happen,” Ken replied. “I’d like to find some guys to fuck you.”

“Some guys you could help me suck first to get hard for me, right, darling?” I said, smiling, knowing full well that would arouse my husband.

“That ... would be a bonus, I suppose,” he grinned.

“Do you really think I’d be ‘competitive’ enough to attract any of those horny studs?” I asked, aware I was hardly a college coed any longer. I’m fit enough, I suppose, and still have a good body, but really ... I knew a hedonistic resort like that would probably attract a good number of young women with harder bodies than mine.

“Darling,” Ken said. “You are 5’7”, weigh only 135, your tits are still a very firm 36C, your legs are perfect, and you have the sweetest smelling, most delicious tasting pussy I’ve ever sucked, and coupled with the fact that it is shaved totally bare like other young women, believe me, even at 48 years old you still are and would be more than competitive among any group of women, any time, and any age!”

“You really think so?” I asked, recognizing once again the pride my husband has in me. We’ve now been married three years, but it often feels like we’re still on our honeymoon. We have sex constantly, and I know how proud my husband is of me, and how much he truly loves me.

“Do I think you’d be competitive, Lana? I don’t think it ... I know it!” he said, grinning at me.

“And you’d like to ‘show me off’ at a place like that ... where we might run into some very horny men who might want to fuck me?”

“Baby you know the answer to that, too,” he grinned, walking over to me, hugging me. “You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known, and I love watching you with other men. It’s like living with my own personal centerfold who is also porno star.”

“Okay,” I said. “You win. I’ll do it. When would you like to go?”

And just like that, we were off to one of those Caribbean all-inclusive “clothing optional” resorts. Ken insisted I leave all my bras at home, and I didn’t fight him on it too hard. Frankly, the idea of spending a week without having to wear a bra sounded exciting to me. I had no idea, of course, just how exciting it would actually turn out to be ... for all of us.

After checking into our room, Ken and I strolled down to the beach. Each of us was wearing only a robe. As we walked to the nude beach I allowed my thin robe to fall open, aware of the scrutiny of the other guests. My breasts ARE still quite firm, and although I have gained a small tummy, I noted most of the other guests, unlike what I had expected, were not all young women with hard bellies. Many were in their forties or older, with as much, and in many cases even more poundage on their bodies than I had on mine. In fact, when we arrived at the nude beach, I was pleased to discover I actually had one of the best bodies on the beach.

“God this is great,” Ken exclaimed, dropping his robe next to the lounge chairs provided by one of the beach attendants.

I stared at Ken’s naked cock for a moment, and felt a wave of excitement course through my body as I also slowly slipped out of my robe. All around us I noted guests staring at us, and when one of the men grinned seductively at me, casually reaching down to scratch his balls, accentuating his meaty cock, I pretended to yawn and stretched my arms above my head, sticking out my tits. Ken loves to see me do that because he says it accentuates my firm breasts and makes my stomach almost disappear. I suppose my 30 inch waist is smaller than average for a woman my age, and when I stretched for my new admirer he obviously liked it. His cock seemed to jump all on its own, and his eyes bulged.

I laughed, and lay back on the chaise lounge, on my back, my legs spread, cunt open ... wet. God it felt good. So daring ... so outrageously sexy. And I was soooo fucking horny.

“Darling, you are being ogled,” Ken teased, looking over at a few men who seemed to be practically drooling over me.

“I know,” I cooed, reaching down to slowly scratch my pussy. “And I love it. I’m very horny, darling,” I added, meaning it. “The sun always seems to make me horny, but lying here naked ... on display like this. Well. Let’s just say that I would love to get fucked, and soon.”

“Hmm. Poor Lana. So horny. So deprived. Or is that depraved? And I’d hate to see you burn, darling” Ken said.

Suddenly I felt sun tan lotion being squirted on my tits. I looked down and remarked, “It looks like cum, baby.”

“Yes, I know,” Ken said, leaning down, rubbing the lotion all over my breasts, paying particular attention to my nipples.

“Hmm, that feels wonderful,” I purred, reaching down, brazenly rubbing my cunt now. I was already wet, and although I assumed it might not be allowed, I just had to rub my clit for a few quality strokes.

“Darling, my cock is hard, and I really want to see you fuck one, or all, of those guys,” Ken said, leaning over, kissing my neck as his hand continued to massage my oily tits.

“Then ask them for me. I’m ready, and it IS why we came here,” I sighed, feeling the waves of pleasure racing through my body.

“Excuse me,” Ken said. “I’ll be right back.”

He got up, then walked over to the first man who had been staring at me. I watched as they talked for a few minutes, grinned, then shook hands. As Ken returned I noticed his cock had grown considerably as it bobbed in front of him while he walked, and when he said, “Come on. We have things to do,” I got up, grinned at the man who had been staring at me, and reached down to pick up my robe.

“You won’t need that?” Ken said, taking my hand, leading me toward a secluded area of the beach. As we walked through a cluster of dense palm trees I noticed a hot tub.

“Hmm, interesting,” I grinned, as we stepped into the bubbling water felt. It felt good, very good, and as the hot water swirled over my naked body I noticed a group of men had followed us. Naked men. Hot, horny, naked men, with growing erections.

I was openly masturbating now, not even trying to hide what I was doing. Then the men moved into the hot tub next to me, and I turned to my husband and asked, “Are they going to fuck me here?”

“Yes, darling. They are!” he replied, and I noticed he also was masturbating.

“Hmmm, lovely,” I sighed.

One of the men slid so close to me I could feel his legs touching mine and when he leaned down and kissed my neck, his hand moving between my thighs I let him touch me there ... on my cunt.

“Hmmm, yes, feel my pussy ... my tits ... all of you ... everywhere. Touch me and suck me and FUCK ME!” I moaned, spreading my legs, feeling fingers probing me, entering my pussy. Others were feeling my breasts now, and when one of the men stood next to me and offered me an erect cock I took it into my mouth and sucked it, slowly, lovingly.

“So beautiful,” I heard Ken moaning, and when one of the men moved in front of me and began bumping into my cunt with his cock I turned to my husband and said, “Guide his cock into me, darling.” And he did it.

“Oh God!” I cried out as the man began fucking me.

“Fuck I’m gonna come!” the man I’d been sucking gasped. Suddenly my mouth filled with hot cum, and I reached up and grasped the cock and took it out of my mouth and aimed it at my face as I turned my face back and forth under the spurts of hot cum splashing all over my cheeks and lips.

“Oh God, darling, this is so fucking hot!” Ken said, moving next to me, kissing me as the cum drooled down my cheeks and into his mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.