Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Katie is 15 and about to go on vacation with her family to Myrtle Beach. It is really a true coming of age story as she is no longer a little girl but not quite a woman. There will be plenty of rosy red bottoms and spanking in this story but it is a departure from my BDSM focused stories. There is a slow build culminating in 16 chapters as a prequel to Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I spent my summer vacation

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

We didn’t have any place to sit at the beach. I left the chairs behind, and the cooler was too small for everyone to sit on. Dad and Mom took turns sitting on it and set out some towels. That was sort of our base camp to leave our sunblock and come back for bottled water. Dad liked to hang out there and look at the ocean while the rest of us ran off in different directions.

Lindsay had a tremendous spring in her step that afternoon when she caught up with it. She was smiling and played a rousing game of catch with my brothers. She splashed around in the water. She never even called my sister and me the “Itty Bitty Titty Committee”.

I noticed that I seemed to be invisible to boys my own age. It was obvious why Lindsay turned heads. She was at that perfect age of 19 with a nice set of tits, well-rounded butt, shapely hips, and long blonde hair.

Ruth Ann got noticed even though she didn’t seem to care who stared at her. I think she was aware they were gawking at her, but she just didn’t care.

My little sister’s body wasn’t very well developed but her long hair and angelic face made her stand out and get noticed.

Every now and then I did get attention, but it was usually some creepy old man following me around from a distance trying to be ‘discreet’ about watching me on the beach. Anytime Mom reapplied sunblock to my body, that’s when I felt like they were watching me.

Mom was oblivious to it though. As long as the men kept their difference and didn’t say anything she would have just chalked it up to normal old man behavior. My mother would have gone full Mama-Bear and ripped the men in half if they tried to touch me – but as long as they kept their distance, she was very much laissez-faire about the whole thing.

Mom made sure to get sun block all over Ruth Ann and Georgie and she wasn’t shy about touching our butts or around their crotch area if the sun might hit them. She didn’t do it slow or in any sexual way- but she wasn’t shy about getting the lotion everywhere either.

Mom made it clear that she would rather we have a few seconds of mild discomfort than a burn. She put lotion on Lindsay and Dad too, but she was more careful about it their modesty.

“There’s a woman breast feeding a baby over there,” Lucas pointed out after a few hours. A heavy-set woman my mother’s age was holding a baby. She was topless on the beach. Mom scorned the boys and told them not to stare. “It’s impolite!”

“Don’t worry Lucas,” My sister teased him sarcastically. “One day, a woman is going to give you a good look at her tits, and you won’t be as curious. Until then, cool your jets please!” My sister noticed a gaggle of bronze-skinned, dark-haired girls marching over the wooden steps from the campground to the beach. “Oh crap, you are about to get your wish!”

The Brazilian family next to us from the night before had arrived. There had to be at least 16 people in their family. Where did they all sleep at night?

The boys were thin and wiry but had a machismo about them. The older boys wore shorts with no shirt. A few of them had tiny little mustaches under their lip.

Most of the girls were impossibly tall with big butts and boobs. The older ones wore impossibly small thongs and bikinis, and the younger ones literally wore panties and underwear with no shirt – even the girls.

Lucas, Georgie, and Ruth Ann raced off to try to find some of them who wanted to play. I remained behind with my mom and Lindsay.

“Go play, Katie,” Mom suggested. I was at that age where I didn’t want to play but I also didn’t feel like a woman.

“She just wants to be a pest,” Lindsay offered sarcastically.

“Look, Katie, go find something to do,” Mom made it clear she and Lindsay wanted to hang out by themselves.

My parents are pretty strict, but they didn’t care if we went to the campground and back to the beach. As long as we didn’t leave the campground area or the beach then we were fine. Mom didn’t want to go looking for me, but she also didn’t want me up her butt all day long and I understood that.

Mom saw that I was a little insulted, so she gave me a mission. “Go check in with the office and see if we have another cabin and remind them that the toilet is broken.”

I was really flattered that my mom trusted me to do that! I agreed right away and called her Ma’am. “Oh, and Katie, let me put some sunblock on you before you go. You’ve been in the water, and a lot of it has washed off.”

There was no point in arguing. I stood there and let her re-apply the cream.

I had to stand there while my mom rubbed white cream all over my body around the swimsuit, including over the part of my butt that was not covered by the material and right at the crotch area. It made me feel strange. I wouldn’t say aroused. I would embarrass, creeped out, and a little wet. My nipples got very hard, and they poked through the suit material. Mom cleared her throat but didn’t say anything about it.

She tolerated Lucas’s morning wood, and this was no different. I couldn’t help it that the rough way my mom was rubbing me down was stimulating me that way any more than he could help his morning erection.

The office is a gift shop and a check-in place. It sells ice creams, shirts, and has all sorts of conservation information about turtles and stuff like that. Patton was working again, and I asked about the cabin.

There was not anyone else in the gift shop. It was too nice for most people to be indoors, and we were here for the beach. I asked him about the cabin and the toilet, and he said he would check.

“Is that swimsuit part of the punishment for forgetting the luggage?” he asked while he looked around in a computer for answers. Every now and then Patton’s gaze lifted to me and then down again.

“That’s mean,” I said. I joked that I particularly like Sandy Cheeks.

“I am more of a My Little Pony fan, myself,” Patton said. I giggled because he seemed like he was much too old to be interested in a cartoon. I asked him old he was.

“Much too old for you, I am sure,” Patton said with a tone that suggested he wished he wasn’t. Patton wasn’t handsome at all, but the fact that a guy who was probably over twenty years old was into me was a big boost for my confidence.

“This suit isn’t so bad once you get used to it,” I said. I realized that once it was wet it became even tighter and it was almost see through. It was good I didn’t have pubes, or he would have seen those. I am sure he could see my butt crack when I turned around.

Patton liked staring at me – and even though I was a little starved for some sort of validation from a boy, I didn’t want it from a guy over thirty years old – at least not him.

When I got back to the cabin I was finally alone. I locked the door to my cabin and hunkered down on the bed so that no one could see me. I slid out of my suit and began to finger fuck myself. I took a few pictures and texted them to Pod.

“Oi, finally! I was hoping to see you today, beautiful!” he texted back with a picture of his hard erection. The only thing I could think about though was how my brother’s penis might actually be longer. I did my best to get that image out of my head and I couldn’t.

I remembered that Katie had taken something from her make-up box earlier. My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to check to see if she had placed it back or had something else in there. It was very odd that she’d take something so carefully out of that box and leave without letting us see what it was.

I really didn’t expect it to be anything interesting – maybe a special comb or brush. I didn’t even know I had when I found it. It was bright pink and shaped like a U. It was made out of something similar to latex and obviously waterproof. It had no bristles, so it was not used on hair.

At first, I thought it might be used to apply make-up. It could be bent and adjusted. I sniffed it and it smelled a little salty.

It slowly dawned on me that this might be a sex toy and if not, it might be used as one. I thought sex toys looked like penises. I tried to put the fatter end inside me, and it did not fit. However, the thinner end went in rather nicely and it hit a spot inside me that I didn’t normally touch (I would later learn that was my g-spot).

I went from 0 to 300 MPH and had a micro-orgasm. The bigger part of it felt great on the outside of my clit. My eye’s rolled up in my head and I thought it felt a little TOO good to be true. I snapped a picture with it inside me and sent it to Pod. I didn’t tell him how I got it.

Thanks to Google he told me it was a U-shaped dildo and said to press the little button the top. I didn’t see it before because it was so discreet. Oh my gosh, once it started vibrating it drove my bananas. I involuntarily had a muscle contraction and my fingers and toes curled up. It was silent too! It made no noise at all.

Pod told me that it was dual-pronged as a vaginal and anal stimulator. The big part was supposed to go in my pussy and the other end was supposed to go into my butt. “Where my peanut butter is?” I joked. He didn’t get it because he didn’t know the whole story with Ruthie running around the house laughing about it.

I really liked this thing, but I didn’t need it to go into my poop chute. I was happy just the way I had it. I found it interesting though he didn’t seem to have any sort of qualms about me using it. I thought he might be a little jealous. I sent him more pictures. I even wore it like a little bikini. It popped in nicely between my legs. The small end slid between the bottom of my butt cheeks and the front covered my entire slit.

“You could wear that to the beach!” he joked his reply.

“I am wearing it for you!!” I sent back in a text message.

I spent the better part of three hours becoming very familiar with all of the ways that toy could bring me pleasure. It was fascinating and when I was done, I washed it clean and put it back exactly as I found it.

When my parents came back to the cabin, they chided me for missing the beach. I didn’t mind though. I had SO much fun on my own. I changed the subject and mentioned that we were stuck in this cabin for the time being.

That night we ate at Crabby George’s Calabash Seafood Buffet. I am not a big seafood fan, but my family is, and they gorged themselves. I noticed at times that my sister bounced when she talked and sometimes clapped and laughed for no real reason. I realized that she must have been wearing that sex toy of hers under her shorts. A part of me felt guilty that she was enjoying it without knowing that I borrowed it to pleasure myself. A part of me felt very jealous that she had one and I didn’t.

We were pretty happy when we got home from the buffet. We went to go shower. Savannah and Chet were walking her sons to the shower. She growled at me. She was simply wearing a wraparound towel around her midriff section and as I would come to discover when she went to the shower – she was naked underneath.

That was so wild to me. We were all naked under our clothes, but this woman didn’t seem to care if her towel flew up or not. I thought she must be incredibly brave or just not care if people see her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.