Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Katie is 15 and about to go on vacation with her family to Myrtle Beach. It is really a true coming of age story as she is no longer a little girl but not quite a woman. There will be plenty of rosy red bottoms and spanking in this story but it is a departure from my BDSM focused stories. There is a slow build culminating in 16 chapters as a prequel to Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I spent my summer vacation

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Please Wait while image loads

“It’s fortunate you were the one riding by this morning and not someone who would have been more easily offended!” Dad complimented Mr. Johnson. He seemed to eat that up. Dad told us we were incredibly rude not to introduce ourselves.

Dad used his foot to prompt Lindsay into introducing herself while she slurped coffee. “Since you love coffee so much, I thought you might enjoy a little treat even if you had to lick it off the ground. I’d have never let you have ANY if I knew you were rude to our guest.” He kicked her tits slightly and then jiggled as her nipples scraped the scratchy cement. Mr. Johnson had been just a stranger passing by but now he truly had become a guest.

“I am sorry Sir, that was rude of me. My name is Buffalo Butts, because my last name is Butts and I have this huge dumper,” she pointed to her ass while remaining in a kneeling position with her head facing the ground and her ass up in the air. “I am not just being punished because I convinced my sisters to sunbathe nude without my parent’s permission. I also punished my sister like I am being treated today.”

It was my turn and I apologized for not introducing myself. “I am freckle butts, at least that is what everybody calls me now. I’ve been incredibly naughty for the last three weeks, sending naked pictures to my boyfriend, using my mom to hang out with him, I even showed my little brother my pee-hole. My big sister was only punishing me because I intentionally manipulated my parents into making her stay home when she could have gone jet-skiing with a nice boy.”

“A boy that I was cheating on my boyfriend back home with,” Lindsay added as if it was a competition to see who was the worst daughter.

“It was none of my business! I should have stayed out of it! I also stole your dildo and took dirty pictures with that and texted them to my family.”

“Well, I made you let two weird boys rub lotion all over you to distract a guy while I stole his phone and watch,” My sister piled on another charge. It was all true, and Mr. Johnson arched an eyebrow as if realizing we really were bad news after all. If he felt any sympathy at all for us it evaporated just then.

“Yesterday, I showed my little brothers my pee hole!”

“Only because I made you do it!” Lindsay corrected. We were almost in a heated argument except we were trying to apologize to one another. I don’t know why I kept raising my voice as I admitted the awful things I did.

“I could have simply said no,” I snarled instinctively. My father insisted that we stop raising our voices. “You are airing too much dirty laundry in front of our guest. I am afraid you are making him uncomfortable.” Dad insisted that I get down on the concrete and join my sister in the same position only facing her. My ass was pointed up towards the sun and the narrow street in front of our cabin.

“You seem like the shy one of the two of you,” Robert observed as he tried to make sense of our confession. “Did you enjoy what you saw?” he asked my brothers.

“We learned it was called a urethra, and that girls actually have three different holes in their pussy, and only one in their butt- for the poop to come out,” Georgie added.

“Just two, Son,” Mom corrected him somberly.

“There is the pee hole, the cunt hole where the dildo goes, and then the hole way up inside where the baby lives,” Georgie challenged my mother.

“Trust me, I’ve had a vagina my entire life, Son,” My mom had to laugh at how silly his question was. She told him that while we HAD to speak about our bodies in the crudest manner there was still a bar of soap with his name on it if he ever said the “C-word” (cunt) again.

“I would say that your punishment is rather novel. It is both educational and serves as an unpleasant deterrent by bruising their egos rather than their behinds. I commend you, Sir,” Robert nodded to my father.

“My wife is the one who came up with the concept of embarrassing them this way. I will give credit where it is do, and I am afraid we’ll also be spanking their behinds after breakfast. I hope you will stay and see that I am not going to be excessive!”

“If you insist,” Mr. Johnson politely agreed to stay. He was happy to have an excuse. I think Dad knew the old man was adding to our humiliation by observing our humiliation as a willing audience member.

I never imagined in my life that my daughters would put me in a position to discipline them like this, and I am still adjusting to the site of them with their bottoms up exposed this way.” Mom spoke to Mr. Johnson about us as if Lindsay and I were not there.

They continued to speak and eventually, Dad told us to make breakfast and bring everyone fresh cups of coffee. We graciously curtsied and even did so for my little brothers. They found it to be a great sport to watch us hustle in and out of the cabin to bring the food. After 8 am, the sleepy camp in the state park starts to wake up.

People are out walking around and starting their days. Preparing breakfast and bringing it out had allowed us to dash in and out and probably gave people passing by the impression we were wearing SOMETHING even if it was a skimpy bikini. It was nice to have a reason to move quickly.

I found it secretly thrilling to streak in public when no one actually knew if I was naked or not. It was times when we’d be seen and exposed as naked sluts that really freaked me out and embarrassed me. I think Lindsay put on a brave face, but she was even more humiliated to have to expose her body because quite frankly, she looked like an adult.

At least, people could assume that since I was flat-chested and young, I was either a boy or simply too young to care about modesty. Lindsay didn’t have that luxury. Once we finished bringing breakfast Dad made us return to the “slow dance” position, but he didn’t post us right up at the front gate. We got to stand back a little further in the patio under the shade next to the cabin. We’d still be seen if anyone looked in our direction, but he wasn’t dangling us like bait.

A few people clearly noticed, and they had two reactions. The most common one was a snicker and a smile without stopping to question or stare. The second was a look of derision and scorn and that usually came from women. If they had their husband with them, he would feign a look of disgust, but I suspected that he would have smiled and moved along if his wife hadn’t expected him to scowl at us.

There was one family with a couple boys my brother’s age. They giggled and questioned it. “Why are those girls nakey!”

Their mother hustled them along and told them to mind their own business. Mr. Johnson waited until he ate most of the bacon and sausage to ask if we would be joining the family for breakfast. My sister and I pretended to slow dance-off to the side and savored the smell of those delicious flapjacks.

“I was planning on just letting them feast on whatever was left over,” Mom said as she realized the family had finished just about everything.

“Will the young ladies have to eat their table scraps in the same manner they drank their coffee,” Mr. Johnson slurped his own coffee and luxuriated on the rich taste of the warm brew.

That might be a tad excessive,” Dad said. “I was just going to have the two of them stand and face the road while they gobble down whatever they can in three minutes like chipmunks storing away nuts for the winter. No point in giving the girls time to chitter-chat. That’s something they can look forward to when we are all done. We’ve got a LOT of family fun activities planned today and they’ll be along to make our lives better.”

“I would think they might rather finish their meal below the table, at least that way they are not as visible from the road,” Mr. Johnson smiled at an elderly woman who seemed to recognize him. He waved and said she was a lovely lady that was staying in a cabin near him. “She has grand-daughters around their age. I’d dare say they would not be as open-minded about surrendering themselves to acts of humility and contrition as your daughters are,” he observed. I think he was picturing that lady’s granddaughters naked when he did.

“I am sure that her granddaughters don’t routinely steal, lie, manipulate and attempt to ruin our vacation. I thought when Freckles forgot most of our luggage because she was wrapped up in texting her boyfriend that was the worst thing I’d have to deal with this vacation. We never imagined we would be here.”

Dad told us to stand at the picnic table with our legs shoulder-width apart, facing the road, and eat what was left of the breakfast. My sister and I had to pick table scraps from everyone else’s plates. That sounds horrible but the food was rather delicious even if we were getting the bits of toast and bacon gristle that nobody else wanted.

A golf cart pulled up almost as soon as we had taken our first couple of bites. It was Patton the guy that worked the front desk. He had a radio with him, and he talked into it as if he was reporting his position. It made him seem serious and a little ominous even though I suspected there was nobody on the other end of the radio.

The campground had at most 100 cabins and space for probably twice as many RVs and campers. I had only ever seen Patton and one other person working the front desk at the general store and never at the same time. The maintenance man that Patton mentioned was going to fix our toilet had never shown up.

I flinched nervously, but Lindsay moved my hand away from my boobs and reminded me to act calm. “I am sorry to do this, but we had a complaint about indecent exposure,” Patton said. He seemed surprised it was me and my older sister. “Usually, when we get one of these it’s an old man letting his Botchi Balls hang out of his trousers,” Patton offered a joke.

None of us knew that Botchi Ball was a game similar to Shuffleboard played with a stainless steel ball at the time. Patton was using a double entendre of the old man exposing his nuts while he bent over to pitch the ball. He almost explained the joke but thought better of it.

Mom looked almost relieved to have been busted. “I told you that we were pushing things,” she whispered to my father in an “I told you so” tone. Dad whispered to her that he would handle it.

“I am sorry, I caught my daughters sunbathing and I was making them stand this way at the picnic table to punish them into feeling ashamed they were out here exposing themselves,” Dad explained simply. We nodded and confirmed what my father was saying.

Patton was so stunned as he looked at my sister’s luscious tits that he almost didn’t respond right away. He told my father that was commendable and that some campers get uptight about things like this. “How much longer were you going to make them stand this way?”

It was obvious Patton didn’t want us to wear clothes, but his hands were tied now that somebody complained.

“I was going to spank them and then let them take a shower, so we can head to the pool,” Dad answered as if everything were perfectly normal and above board – which as far as he was concerned it was. “Mister Johnson here is one of the people they offended, so I was going to do it right in front of him to embarrass the girls. Do they have to get dressed right now or do I have time to give them twenty swats each? I’ll only spank them on their asses because we are in public,” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.