Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Katie is 15 and about to go on vacation with her family to Myrtle Beach. It is really a true coming of age story as she is no longer a little girl but not quite a woman. There will be plenty of rosy red bottoms and spanking in this story but it is a departure from my BDSM focused stories. There is a slow build culminating in 16 chapters as a prequel to Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I spent my summer vacation

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Girl in tiny bikini on raft

My sister allowed that total stranger to lotion up her back. She flirted with him playfully. “Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked.

“Yeah, I do, but he is back home in Raleigh,” she mused. I wondered if she was cheating on her boyfriend while she went out with Todd, or if this was yet another lie.

Every now and then I felt the remote control engage the vibration function on my dildo and I would jump a little. My mouth popped open, and I wished that the boys touching me were not disgusting pigs who seemed obsessed with rubbing me for their pleasure and not mine.

“Roll over and let your cousins get lotion on your tush!” my sister ordered. As exposed as I looked when I laid on my back, I was even more humiliated flipping over. The dildo was so small that only a sliver of purple was visible in my butt crack, and it ended in my butthole. I clenched my butt cheeks tightly and rolled onto my stomach.

Two pairs of hands immediately began spreading lotion on my butt cheeks. I felt like I was having a tug of war to keep my cheeks closed as they pulled them apart so they could look at my hole.

The man that defended me was named Jim. He apparently worked at an auto parts store in Valdosta. He claimed to be single, but he had a ring on his finger that suggested he was married. My sister flirted with him but not overtly. She laughed at his dumb jokes and nodded when he told her stories.

“Okay guys, I am sure your cousin likes her extended butt rub, but don’t forget her legs and back,” Lindsay joked like it was just boys behaving like boys to focus on my behind.

Jim laughed playfully, but he still seemed empathetic. “You don’t look like you are enjoying that extended butt rub,” he seemed to be asking if I was okay.

“My sister is just teasing me because she is punishing me. I really wouldn’t mind them rubbing lotion on my shitter if they would put some on my back and legs too, Sir.”

I was so nervous that I said the first thing I thought my sister wanted to hear.

“Disgusting! If I had some soap I would wash your mouth out right now, Freckles!” my sister hissed when I said Shitter. She was the one who insisted that I do it.

“That language is inappropriate for a little girl like you,” Jim scolded me. “No wonder you like wearing such a small bathing suit! Not even a top!”

“My sister says I am a member of the Itty-Bitty Titty Committee and that I don’t have to wear a top when I go swimming Sir. I am as flat as most boys are,” I admitted.

He seemed shocked but confused. I secretly enjoyed his reaction. I had a foul mouth, but I spoke to him in a very polite tone and clearly, he didn’t know what to do with that. “I’ve got a dirty sandal I could stick in your mouth though.”

“No one cares to see your boobies, but you are getting a little too old to go to the pool like this! And yes, those bikini bottoms are scandalously small! We can almost see your tooter! but you are Mom’s favorite special girl, and you can wear whatever you want”

I was having trouble understanding my sister’s angle. I had admitted I was a member of the Itty-Bitty Titty Committee which was what she called me. I had spoken vulgarly about my body, but also been polite and even said I didn’t mind what was happening to me. It was kind of funny when the man reacted as he had but Lindsay seemed angry with me.

I didn’t get that she was intentionally lying to seem sanctimonious and more conservative. When she said I was Mom’s favorite that rubbed me the wrong way. I had endured so many embarrassing things that afternoon. My sister kept calling me Freckles which pushes all of my buttons and makes me angry, but I answered to it.

I hadn’t felt the punishment was justified at first, but after being caught red-handed playing with myself I did feel that it was deserved. I also felt like if I didn’t go along with it – she would eventually tell my parents and Pod. I knew Lindsay would probably tell my parents anyway, but I couldn’t have her blow my reputation to Pod. I’d have done anything.

Yet, I lost my patience with her. I was the “middle child” who was neither the oldest nor the baby. I was the one who had all the responsibility and none of the fun. “Mom’s favorite?” I seethed. “I am only wearing this.” I stopped myself from snapping at my sister. I didn’t want to come out and say wearable dildo.

There were a few people nearby within earshot but most people were not listening, and they were either in the pool or involved in their own conversations. My brothers and little sister were playing in the pool and completely oblivious. Ruth Ann was on Georgie’s back chicken fighting another girl in a friendly competition while she balanced on Lucas’s shoulders.

“Go on and say it, Freckles!” my sister challenged me.

“Bart and Gerald threw my panties over the fence, and you didn’t make them go get them! Now you are teasing this guy that’s almost dad’s age and you have a boyfriend back in Raleigh! And you are saying I am Mom’s favorite? You are the one in charge!!”

I could have said a lot more, but I was simmering and not quite boiling over with anger. I thought better of pushing my luck as my sister’s pretty blue eyes bore into me.

She slapped her knees with her hands and sat up. “You know, you are right! Katie! You aren’t mom’s favorite. I just have to quit my job where I see my boyfriend to watch my brothers and sisters because you won’t take responsibility and step up. Now, why don’t YOU go get your panties and bring them back here.”

“Can I put them on?”

“Just go get them and we’ll go back to the cabin,” my sister said curtly. “I’ll get everyone else rounded up because someone has to do it.”

“Thank you Ma’am,” I softened. I got off of the lounger and dashed passed several families. All they saw was a blur that looked like a naked girl. I had to run across hot pavement that had been heated by the Myrtle Beach sun and grab my wet panties. They were soaked with chlorine, but I’d rather wear those sheer panties than just the dildo.

I felt Jimin’s vibration start to ramp up to the highest setting and my knee involuntarily bent and I stumbled a little. That was unfair. I couldn’t stop the throbbing from sending waves of undulating pleasure through my body. The lotion Bart and Gerald and had spread was mostly in my ass crack and it acted almost like a conductor of the vibrations to blow my mind.

“Hurry back,” I could hear my sister through the fence on the other side telling me to return to where she was. I knew there was a hidden ultimatum in her tone that suggested if I was slow, she would leave the vibration on – and a part of me wanted it to continue. Just not here – not at the pool in front of so many strangers and the neighbor boys.

“Katie, I didn’t like your tone earlier,” my sister said when I returned.

“May I please put my panties back on,” I said. Ruth Ann had hers on and she was standing there dripping wet without a shirt just like Georgie and Lucas. She was practically naked as well in her panties but unlike me, she didn’t seem the least bit concerned about all of the stares she was getting. I could see her dark pubes through her soaked panties.

The three of them got a little sunburn on their shoulders but they were no worse for wear. I was breathing heavy and pretended it was because I was out of breath from running but it was definitely the throbbing of the vibration that was making me breathless.

Jim and a few older men were the only ones staring at my confrontation with my sister. I am sure the fact that I was practically naked raised more than a few eyebrows, but Jim was involved in the conversation and the other men were actually listening. The rest were people staring at the half-naked girl across from them at the pool.

“I have one question,” my sister asked. “What did you promise to show Georgie today?”

I looked at her and I looked at Jim. He seemed to regard me as a trouble-making brat. I looked at Georgie and Lucas.

“They can’t help you. What did you offer to show him?”

Why did she want me to admit this in front of total strangers?

“My urethra, Ma’am?”

One man who had been eavesdropping guffawed in disbelief.

“Is that what you called it?”

Was she really going to make me do this here? Show him here? She told me that I was supposed to show it.

“I called it my pee hole, Ma’am.” I was red in the face. Jim let out an exasperated gasp.

“I don’t have any soap, but for saying shitter and pee-hole, you can use chlorine to wash your mouth out!” she pointed to my panties, and I knew she wanted me to wad them up and stuff them in my mouth.

I heard laughter, most of all from Bart and Gerald.

“I can’t take you anywhere! You embarrass me! Now march!” she pointed. I had to walk past several people who noticed that I was carrying what they assumed were bikini bottoms in my mouth. I assumed I was in for more fresh horrors because it was still quite early.

However, as soon as we left the pool, my sister gave me back the only remaining pair of flip-flops I had and let me take the panties out of my mouth.

“Okay Freckles,” she smiled graciously as if I had passed some test. I was skeptical about letting my guard down and trusting her. I thought this was yet another trick. “You are okay. I was hazed back in my Cheerleading days the same way,” she said.

I couldn’t imagine anyone treating Lindsay that way before. It must have been quite a story. “If you screw up again, I’ll put you over my knee, but you can relax.”

“So, Freckles is not going to suck our dicks?” Bart and Gerald asked with a crestfallen realization that the fun was over.

“I am not going to see how girls actually pee?” Georgie seemed disappointed as well.

“She can do those things if she really wants to do them, but I am not going to make her,” my sister shrugged. She told me that I could take the panties out of my mouth and slip them back on as well. I actually thanked her this time for real. Even though I had to walk the length of the campground from the pool to our cabin topless and in wet panties, I was grateful.

“Vibrator on or off?” she asked as I changed.

I stopped for a moment. “I can still wear it?”

“We can share it, if you can keep it a secret. You too Ruthie, if you really want. Just ASK me next time,” she said.

“Would you turn it back down?”

My sister clicked a button on her remote and set the vibration to basic.

“Maybe the middle level?” I asked sheepishly. That did feel really good. There was a little laughter as we walked back to the cabin. As we did, Bart and Gerald became increasingly ruder when they realized that they weren’t getting head. My sister had never intended to make me suck their dicks, but they felt they were owed a blowjob - perhaps because they had played along with being my cousin? I really didn’t know why they felt entitled to oral sex from me.

“You cunts are cock teases,” Bart finally said angrily.

“Yeah, we are,” my sister chuckled. The boys ran off mad. My sister laughed as they ran away and said that boys never mature. “The guy I date are the same way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.