Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Katie is 15 and about to go on vacation with her family to Myrtle Beach. It is really a true coming of age story as she is no longer a little girl but not quite a woman. There will be plenty of rosy red bottoms and spanking in this story but it is a departure from my BDSM focused stories. There is a slow build culminating in 16 chapters as a prequel to Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I spent my summer vacation

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I put the others to work around the cabin. I didn’t care if they cleaned it or not. We’d be gone soon, and the place was a shithole anyway. I was even tempted to leave the place messed up because technically Lindsay would be responsible for that.

They joked about not wanting to wash the wooden spoon that I had clenched between my butt cheeks. I washed it myself.

My brothers and sisters were fairly oblivious other than a little teasing – which was understandable. Humor was a good way to deal with what had just happened. I wasn’t laughing though – I was angry and defensive.

Ruthie kept dancing and twirling around while cleaning up. All the while singing “Dum-Dum-Boopty-Ay, Bum-Bum-Boopty-Ay!” and making a fart sound with her mouth while sticking out her butt. She didn’t seem to have a care in the world. I envied her.

I was updating and revising my plans for vengeance on my older sister while I played with myself in the bedroom. I locked the door, grabbed my sister’s dildo, and started it up. I had discovered a little key fob hidden under her makeup that acted as a remote control to press the button, so you didn’t have to touch it. I assumed that would help if you wore it under your clothes and didn’t want people to see you reach under your clothes. It was quiet as a mouse. The only tell would be the physical signs on your face that you had reached a state of ecstasy.

I thought about the times I had seen Lindsay playing mini-golf or eating dinner in a restaurant with the family and how she was probably having a little orgasm. I grew bitter and angry that she could have that kind of fun. I had to wait until times like this when she was gone. If I took it with us someplace and she went to go, look for it after she got home, she’d know what I had done.

I had to be as discreet as I was with the nude pictures I was taking for Pod. I sent him several very graphic photos and asked him if it looked like my butthole was winking at him.

“It looks very tight – I can’t wait to taste it one day,” he replied by text. That was disgusting! I loved it. I was more than willing to let him have a taste of me that way.

I decided that I just needed a few more minutes on the bed to concentrate and then I would rejoin the others and wait for my parents and Lindsay. It was time for this thing to end and I had some ideas about how I would get one of my other siblings to do the hard part and confess. If Ruthie didn’t just shoot off her mouth, I’d appeal to Lucas’s desire to stand up for me.

I was close to orgasm with the realization that this entire humiliating debacle would be concluded tonight. I was going to land a house on the wicked witch of the east just like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. My brother Lucas was the Tin Man, Georgie was the Lion and Ruth Ann was to be my Scare Crow.

The doorhandle to my room jiggled. I panicked and pulled the covers and warned whoever it was to stay out. I was safe in the knowledge that I had locked the door, but my reaction was instinctual. I was rubbing one out in privacy – and I didn’t want anyone interrupting.

My mistake was overestimating the quality of this shit-hole cabin. All of the old decaying wood and creaking boards had been placed here decades ago. The locks were substandard, and no one had ever tested mine. Lindsay turned the handle twice and jiggled it and then swung it open.

“What are you doing in here, Freckles? You are supposed to be handling things? Didn’t you get your bean flicked enough already?” Lindsay accused me of masturbating before she even saw what I was doing.

She caught me red handed on the bed. I managed to pull her dildo off and slid it into my hand. I hid with the sheets over my body as I trembled.

“Sheets off, let’s see what you were doing,” Lindsay grabbed my phone while she pulled the sheets over. This time I hadn’t deleted the latest pics off of my phone. She knew I would have sent some to Pod and she was right. She intended to hold the pictures over my head now! My plan was crumbling right before my eyes. If anyone told Mom all she had to do was show them the pictures and my life was probably over.

“What’s this?” she showed me the picture of me fucking myself with her dildo. “Where is it?”

Ruthie, Georgie, and Lucas gathered in the doorway. I wanted them to go away and surprisingly Lindsay was the one who told them to clear out. “We’ll be out there in a minute.”

I showed her the toy. I was clutching it in my hand and shaking a little.

“So, you HAVE been taking Jimin,” she said. I arched an eyebrow. I recognized that name. He was the blonde singer in BTS – a K-pop group that I thought my sister hated. It turns out she is secretly a fan but a little ashamed she loves them.

I almost offered her a wistful smile when she revealed that to me. I liked them too, but I didn’t want people to know I liked K-pop.

I also wanted to name the toy as well. It was more than a toy to me – it was an intimate partner that brought me more excitement than any boy I’d ever been with. I hadn’t actually been with Pod physically yet – although I did plan to remedy that as soon as I could when I got home.

I thought of her toy as Harry Potter from the Hogwarts Story. That was Pod’s real name and I thought of the toy as his alter-ego when I used him. It was just that Harry Potter was a mouthful to say, and I never talked about the sex toy outside of the one time with Ruthie.

“Have you shown this to anyone else besides your little boyfriend?” My sister transferred enough of my photos to ruin my life.

“No Ma’am,” I denied it instinctively. “Okay, I showed Ruthie once!”

My sister slapped my face very hard. I apologized and said she caught me and was curious.

“That was Stupid, Freckles! well, it’s education time! Let’s go,” she said as she practically dragged me out of bed and made me stumble along behind her. She grabbed me by the ear the way Mom used to do when we were younger and acted up in public.

“I’ll do whatever you want, okay? Okay, Miss Lindsay? Just please don’t show Mom and Dad the pictures!”

“Oh, you will do what I want. You are going to do what everybody wants! I was being generous and merciful! You wanted to push me – well you fucked around and now you found out what happens! I left you alone as a test! I wanted to see if you would straighten up, but you are incapable of that!”

“You also said Todd was with another girl,” Lucas reminded my sister of what she said when she first came in the cabin. Lindsay glared at him and put him in his place with just one terrifying stare.

“This is a toy for private use,” My sister held up Jimin and let everyone have a good look. “Freckles stole it and has been using it. I understand she showed you, Ruthie?”

“Just one time!” Ruthie looked nervous, scared.

“Relax, I am not angry with you. Since Freckles demonstrated it for you – I think it only fair she demonstrates Jimin to Lucas and Georgie. If she hasn’t worn down the batteries!”

“Please?” I begged for mercy. My sister twisted my words to suggest I was asking to do more than just demonstrate. She made me stand with my legs apart in the center of the cabin and demonstrate how I used it.

My sister announced that I had stolen her toy, so now I would BECOME her Toy. “This time I intend to share my new toy – as long as you play with my toy properly!”

At first, the guys were fascinated that it could fit between my legs and hang without falling down. However, they couldn’t see anything because the dildo covered most of my slit. It wasn’t until my sister allowed them to use the remote – that they got into it. Stopping and starting it was great fun to them.

I turned it on and left it on when I was alone. It was a nice, gentle and constant vibration that made my toes curl up and brought me fresh goosebumps. I thought I was exposing myself and my most intimate body parts to my brothers earlier that morning. This was even more humiliating because the buzzer made me instantly horny in a way that was very physically noticeable, and it made them laugh.

I felt like a clown or a rag doll with a button you could press to make her hop or spaz out. When they stopped it mid-buzz, I would sometimes look so forlorn and pathetic that my mouth instinctively dropped open.

Then Lindsay showed me a feature I didn’t know it could do. It had THREE speeds. I had only ever used the lowest setting. Clicking the button rapidly three times made the vibration almost audible. I had to grip whatever was nearby with my hands in order not to fall to my knees.

Naturally, the boys liked that setting, and Lindsay would not let me remove it. I had told them that I wouldn’t be mad at them no matter what they made me do. They definitely heard me when I said that because they were testing the limits of my endurance like I was a matchbox car they could put on a track to see how fast they could revv my engine only to slam the breaks.

She noticed that they had erections in their shorts. “I should make you beat them off! They’d be easier to control and stop being such perverts! Would you like to do that, Pussy Hound?” she pressed the button.

I grunted but didn’t answer. I think my brothers would have liked it, but they didn’t say anything either.

“That’s what little pussy hounds do. They give hand jobs and blowjobs because they are afraid to get pregnant. Do you know what else they do? They take it in the poop hole! Best birth control there is! Freckles are you a little pussy hound?” my sister asked. Lindsay was so coarse and vulgar – I knew she was really upset with me.

I felt bad that my siblings were hearing this. Even Ruthie had stopped dancing and flitting around and was watching me stand naked in the living room as my sister hurled insults at me – insinuating I was a dirty cock tease. My sister made me clench the wooden spoon between my ass cheeks. I didn’t resist at all. I tightened my ass muscles and held it in place. It was very difficult not to drop the spoon with the dildo between my legs as well – I was quivering and I am sure the spoon seemed like a tail that was swinging behind my butt!

I was intensely mortified – fresh waves of humiliation spread across my body.

“Yes Ma’am,” I panted my agreement. My tongue was hanging out a little and I knew I looked like a cross-eyed, sweaty bimbo who couldn’t control herself at that moment.

“You seem to like Jimin more than me. I feel like you should play with him until Mom and Dad come back. Let me show you what else he can do,” she said.

I had already seen and felt enough. I no longer felt like a fox leading my sister on a merry chase. I felt like the fox that had been caught and the hounds were tossing her around and playing with her.

“Take Jimin off and clean him,” My sister commanded. I moved to the sink with her sex toy in my hand. She slapped my butt and told me not to waste water. “It’s your pussy funk, just clean it off,” Lindsay pantomimed sucking it clean.

My siblings didn’t think she was serious, and they giggled. I knew Lindsay was serious. I had tasted myself previously and I liked my pussy juices. It was still embarrassing putting the entire toy in my mouth. Lindsay forced the bigger end into my throat and nearly choked me with it before making me clean the smaller end the same way.

“That’s how you take care of Jimin from now on,” My sister said. She chided me for being so wet that I was dripping on the carpet. My thighs were creamy with my own juices, but I hadn’t noticed that I dripped on the carpet. It wouldn’t matter anyway -this carpet was filthy with sand and years of wear. “Now, stand there with your hands behind your head and hold him in your mouth!”

My sister snapped a photo of me in front of the others. She told me to use my hands on my breasts to push them up and pretend I had actual tits. I was so humiliated when she snapped another picture. My parents would know that I stood in the cabin like this in front of my siblings. They would think it was all my idea.

I could have stopped obeying her. If my sister was going to ruin my life by showing the pictures, she had enough ammunition by now. I assumed she would eventually after she got done running me through the ringer. I really don’t know why I kept obeying her. I think I was simply not thinking clearly because I was so turned on by the stimulation I had received earlier.

A long strand of my own cum began to glisten and hang from my pussy lips just like it had when I have stood like this in the past after a spanking. I couldn’t help it. Georgie felt like he could ask if that was snot.

“Answer him,” my sister smacked my butt and jolted me into awareness that even answering questions like this was going to heighten my terrible, humiliation.

“That’s girl cum,” I explained as spit from my mouth dribbled down my chin. Holding the sex toy in my mouth wasn’t that much different than soap – it was actually easier. At least, I liked the taste of this one.

I had to mumble around Jimin while I held him in my mouth. The Toy wasn’t completely gagging me but imagine that you have two hot dogs hanging out of your mouth and you don’t want to drop them while you talk.

“Not like that,” my sister popped me on the butt with a scouting magazine from the year 1987 that someone left in the cabin. “Give a full answer. I want to hear you give a full, complete answer. My sister provided me with an example. “That is girly cum, Mister George. It drips out of my cum when I am thinking really perverted thoughts the way pre-cum drips out of your dick. I am a naughty girl!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.