Butterfly Friends - Cover

Butterfly Friends

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: After being away for six weeks, we come home to find our backdoor covered by vines. Jamie to the rescue. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Mult   Fiction   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Illustrated   .

We came home to find the backdoor covered with vines. How could this have happened so quickly? We were only gone six weeks or so. Insidious creatures! I mentioned the problem with these rascal weeds to my friend Nils, and he recommended Jamie.

A telephone call, and Jamie arrived at the house the next morning. She assessed the situation and assured us it was something she could handle.

We were surprised not only at her “uniform” but that she seemed to eschew chemicals and shears. “A good pair of gloves is all I need,” she said. “I just yank the critters out and wring their necks.” She demonstrated.

28232-butterfly-1.jpg

Not long later the backdoor was clear. She did the rear of the garage next whether or not it was necessary. “Got to keep these guys in their place,” she said. She didn’t tell us what place that might be.

It was a pleasure to watch her work, not just because she was so efficient, but because of the pleasure she took.

“You really seem to enjoy yourself,” we commented.

“Oh yes,” she acknowledged. “Part of it’s due to my outfit.”

“We kind of wondered about that.”

“It provides access for my friends the butterflies.”

“That butterflies are your friends?”

28232-butterfly-2.jpg

“Most excellent friends,” she said. “They appreciate my bare breasts. And I appreciate the gentle way they touch me there. Their little legs and lips could not be more tantalizing. But of course it’s foreplay.”

Our expressions told us we needed to know more.

“Some butterflies prefer ass, others get off on pussy,” Jamie said. “That’s why my overalls are so short.”

“You mean they, they ... they...” we stuttered.

“They certainly do,” Jamie said with a beguiling smile. “The feel of one of them fluttering my cunt and one churning my ass is unbelievably arousing. Orgasm after orgasm.”

“But when you come, don’t you crush them, or drown them?”

“You’d be surprised how resilient they are,” Jamie testified, and with a smile and a wave she was gone.

“Do you believe that?” I asked, once Jamie had departed.

“Don’t know, but one thing for sure, our backdoor is clear and clean.”

“True,” I agreed, “but did you notice there’s a bunch of bees buzzing around the light fixture on the front porch?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.