The Submissive Slut Wife - Cover

The Submissive Slut Wife

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Becky had this long-held fantasy and one day I decided to help her fulfill it. I enlisted the help of a friend of mine and together we gave her her dream...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Kneeling woman on a leash held by a man’s hand

My wife Becky and I are a fun couple who both enjoy all forms of sex play. We have an open marriage which means that although we are married, we do occasionally play with others. It’s strictly sex and fun with no emotional commitments, and we both have to discuss and agree before either of us goes with someone else, but it has worked out well for us.

We have been playing around with others for the last four or five years. I love to watch her with other men and women, and she loves to be watched. And she gets turned on when she watches me fuck another woman.

Occasionally she joins in, but she usually just likes to watch. So as you can imagine, it works out pretty well for all concerned. We are a match made in heaven. She’s hot and she loves sex, and I’m relatively good looking and it turns me on when she explores the full depths of her sexuality.

Becky is 34, looks 25, and fucks like a 19 year old. She’s a little on the short side at four foot eleven inches, but that only adds to her attractiveness – she can play the little teeney-bopper when we want to do roleplay games. She has perfectly tanned skin, with long wild medium-brown hair. Her legs and ass are perfect. Toned, rounded in all the right places and tight as a drum. Her 34D tits are perky and her nipples are always hard.

Becky has always had this one favorite fantasy about being completely dominated (by a guy other than me) and made to do all kinds of degrading and humiliating things. I mean, sometimes she’s too embarrassed to admit it, but in our wildest throes of passion she often tells me how she longs to be treated like a true slut. One day, I finally decided to make this fantasy come true for her.

I have an old buddy named Tommy who has been one of Becky’s semi-regular lovers for the last couple of years or so. She hadn’t been with him in a while (and she was really missing him) and he was also starting to complain and wonder about when he could “get together with that hot sexy wife of mine”, so I decided to set the two of them up on a date together.

Without telling Becky about my plans, I told Tommy about her fantasy, and he was quite agreeable to it. He said he would give her what she was looking for and that he wouldn’t even acknowledge my presence in the room. He said he always figured that she had a submissive streak in her and that he knew exactly what he was going to do to bring it out.

That Saturday night, I laid out a dress for Becky that was sexy yet not slutty. I had seen her in this dress before and she was a knockout in it. I knew Tommy would be pleased. It was a mid-thigh length black wrap dress. I also laid out her thigh-top stockings, her garter belt and a pair of six inch black high heels. Obviously, there were no panties and no bra.

I hadn’t told her what we were doing later in the evening, only that I had something special in mind. But I did tell her not to make herself cum while in the shower. She promised she wouldn’t, but who knows? Becky may have gotten so excited she couldn’t help herself!

Anyway, once she was dressed, she looked stunning, just as I figured she would. Her legs looked spectacular, and the dress hugged her ass in such a way that it almost made me cum. Her braless nipples were quite noticeable through the clingy fabric of the dress, and they were already standing at attention.

We left the house and headed downtown. As we pulled up to the Hilton Hotel, Becky gave me an inquisitive look.

“What are you up to, Dave?” she asked.

“It’s a surprise,” I said.

“Oooh, okay,” she said, squirming a bit in her seat.

I took her straight to the bar off the main lobby and we both sat down at one of the tables and had a cocktail. And another. The way she was sitting next to me, made the slit in her dress gape open a little, exposing a little of her sexy leg.

Every once in a while I would casually brush my hand over her thighs exposing just a little more skin each time so that by the middle of our third drink, she was pretty well exposed practically to her pussy.

As loose as she was after three drinks, I felt it was safe to move up the scale a bit and I let my hand slip between her legs. Becky was interested and parted her legs a bit more giggling like she does when she is feeling playful. I put my hand on her crotch and found her damp and very hot.

Her soft moan told me she was ready, so I figured it was time to get moving. She was disappointed that I pulled my hand away so quickly but when I took her hand and walked towards the elevators she perked up again.

“You’re ready for bed already, baby? I didn’t know you got us a room,” she said.

“Well, that’s part of the surprise. Besides, I can’t wait to get that dress off,” I responded.

“Mmm ... yummy,” she replied, “That what I want to hear,” she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

As we got into the elevator and the doors closed, I stood in front of Becky. “Do something for me, honey. Take your dress off right here, before we go into the room,” I asked.

“Here? Now? What if someone comes in?” she asked.

“Well if they do, then they are lucky to get the free show!” I said.

“Okay, why not,” she replied.

With that, she took off the dress and before I knew it she was standing in the elevator dressed in only her high heels, stockings, and a garter belt. God, she looked hot. I pushed the button for the third floor, then pulled her to me and kissed her soft red lips. When the elevator door opened up, I took the dress out of her hands and we walked down the hall to our room. Using the key card, I opened the door and we went inside.

Tommy was already in the room, sitting on the bed. He took a look at Becky and smiled. She was shocked at first – she hadn’t expected a third person to be in the room, but when she realized who it was, she walked right up to him and started to kiss him.

He was wearing jeans and no shirt. He was pretty buff, I must admit. He liked to hit the gym and he had always been in really good shape. Becky had commented on how big and strong he was many times. She liked his muscles almost as much as his cock! Becky’s hands went right for his arms and then she ran them across his chest. Her tongue didn’t leave his mouth until Tommy pulled away and said,

“Now get in here and suck my cock. Tonight you’re going to be my whore.”

Her first reaction was to pull back just a little as if she wasn’t sure she heard him right, but then she caught herself. She looked at me, then looked at Tommy and a smile broke across her face.

“Yes Sir,” she said.

He put his hands on her shoulders and guided her to her knees, as I found a chair over by the desk. She went right for the button on his jeans, but he firmly told her no. He stood up and circled behind, bent down and pulled her wrists behind her back.

Becky heard the click of the handcuffs before she even realized what he was doing. Apparently Tommy had brought his own props to the party. On her knees and nearly naked, with her hands cuffed behind her back, Becky looked up at this man and opened her mouth.

“Please Sir, may I suck your cock? I want that big, thick cock in my mouth. Please...” she moaned.

Tommy stripped out of his jeans and grabbed Becky by the hair hauling her head back and shoving his semi-hard cock into her mouth when she protested. Becky took to sucking him and within a minute he was fully hard. Tommy’s cock is probably nine inches long but Becky says it’s the thickness that she likes more than its length. He is about three inches in diameter – big enough to stretch all three of her holes nicely.

Becky started to tongue his balls and lick the shaft of his dick. He told her to lick his cock like the slut that she is. Every time he said that she was “his slut”, she got a little bit wilder. Becky loved being a slut and being treated like a common street whore. She loved the degradation and humiliation at the hands of a man who was only out for his own pleasure and who would use her for his sexual gratification alone.

In just a little while it was obvious that she had completely ignored the fact that I was in the room. Tommy grabbed both sides of her head and started really fucking her face, and Becky opened her throat to allow his cock further down it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.