26 October 2009 - Cover

26 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Abby Hayward turns eighteen and has an unusual request of Brad for her birthday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

“Brad, you have surprised me by going to all this trouble for my birthday.” Abby smiled as he guided her onto the padded seat. Her breasts barely stayed inside her low-cut, short-hemmed dress.

“You won’t turn eighteen again, and I wanted to make sure your special day was special. I’m so busy with my hockey and don’t get to spend enough time with you.”

“Treating me to dinner at Chandler’s is very fancy,” she smiled. Her eyes didn’t leave Brad as he sat beside her. She crossed her slender legs, taking his hand in hers and placing it on his crotch.

“I love you, Abby, and you deserve the best. When I play in the NHL, I’ll make sure you have the best of everything.”

“I do have my best. You are by far my best fucker, the only one I ever need!”

“I thought you told every guy who fucked you they were the best,” he joked.

“I have said that to some, only to praise their ego.”

Abby adjusted the opening of her dress, revealing a little more skin. “Maybe if you let the waiter see your tits, you might receive better service.”

“I figure that if you want him to see my tits, you’ll sneak the opening of my dress aside.”

“Why are we eating so early in the afternoon?”

“We still have to go home for birthday presents from the family, plus cake and ice cream. I have a surprise for you this evening that I’m sure you’ll enjoy.”

“You’ve arranged for me to have a gang bang as a birthday present?”

“Shit, you guessed it!” He smiled.

“I’m sure I’ll enjoy any surprise you have for me. Though it isn’t your birthday, I also have a surprise for you that I’m sure you’ll like.”

Brad placed his right arm around her slender waist, hugging her closer to him. “Thank you, Brad, for loving me and marrying me.”

“You’re thanking me? I’m the lucky one. You are so incredible. Everything about you is perfect.”

“I’m not that perfect. I have sex with other men and women. I’d say most husbands would object to that.”

“Maybe people look at us as the perfect couple and always expect us to be like that.”

“If they only knew what we do between the bed sheets and who with.”

“Or anywhere else besides bed.”

“It’s just you and me. I can’t remember the last time we were totally alone.”

“We do seem to have busy lives with school, my hockey, your part-time work, and a big family.”

While her hand teased his cock in his pants, his right hand caressed the outer portion of her tit. Abby noticed their waiter approaching and used her arm to pin Brad’s hand against her tit.

They noticed that his name tag read Matthew as he introduced himself. He tried to act polite as his eyes scanned the deep cleavage of her dress. Brad teased her by rubbing the underside of her breast and gently pulling on the material. She thanked Matthew for her menu, trying to act casual as Brad revealed more of her breast.

“I would have to see ID’s if you wanted to order any alcoholic drinks,” Matthew said.

“We’re eighteen, so we won’t be having any,” Abby replied, scanning the front of the menu but glancing at the bulge in Matthew’s pants.

Brad took his hand from Abby as Matthew handed him a menu. “I’ll return in a moment to take tour orders.”

“Nice looking ass,” she said as he took care of other customers.

“What does his front look like?” he teased.

“Promising,” she grinned.

“Do you want him to see a little more than some of your lovely tits?”

“What are you suggesting?”

“Would you like him to see your bare pussy?”

“You’re acting more like your father. I’ll turn more to my right and cross my legs. If you want him to see my pussy, then uncross them so he can see me.”

“I won’t be able to resist touching you.”

“That would be a teasing present to finger my pussy, getting me horny for later on.”

“Me finger your pussy, or Matthew?”

“You want me to let him finger me?”

“It’s your birthday. What else would you like to do to him?”

Abby looked around. “Our table is mostly secluded. I could give him a blow job.”

“That’s what you want to do on your birthday, suck cock?”

“Yes, if you don’t mind.”

“So much for us being the perfect normal couple.”

“I think we’re more of a Hayward couple and their sexual activities than we realize.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.