Caught - Cover

Caught

Copyright© 2022 by Badger Hole

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A girl is caught with her new toy by her brother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Scatology   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

Julie took a long time to get clean enough to go home; her hair still smelled like shit. But there was not much she could do about that; The boys spent a long time with the handheld nozzle up her pussy, washing all the shit she had packed.

Finally clean, she looked around and wondered how her mom or dad would not get caught. Could Josh deflect mom for a minute while showering at home and put on perfume? It was worth a try.

“Josh, can you run home and distract mom for a while again?”

“Ok, but hurry up.”

Julie walked up to their house. Josh was sitting outside. Mom is not to be seen. “Where’s mom, Josh.”

“I don’t know. I think she is in her room; I will see if it is safe for you.”

“Ok”

Josh gave the all-clear, and Julie rushed into their bathroom and started the shower. She was as clean as she could get, and fresh shampoo and some cologne helped mask any remaining scents.

She went out to the family room, and still no mom; she returned to the main bedroom. As she approached the door, it was open a little bit. She heard some weird noises; what was happening; she crept closer and peeked into the crack of the open door. Mom was naked, and buster, our family dog, was licking her pussy; she loved it. Mom was moaning so much, Saying, “good boy, that’s such a good boy, you lick pussy so good. You like my pussy don’t you, boy.” She had caught her mom with the family dog. She had the upper hand now.

She throws open the door and Yells, “Mother, what are you doing.”

“Oh, hi Julie, come on in. buster is almost done” What was going on? She did not freak out even a little; she kept petting Buster and saying good boy under her breath.

“Mom, aren’t you going to stop.”

“Well, no, I am not; I love this; it feels so dirty; you should try it. You like being dirty, don’t you.”

“Wh-what, what are you saying. I’m not dirty.”

“You don’t have to worry about anything, dear your dad and I have known what has been happening since the beginning. We know about Freddy and his side business; you bought that anal dildo. I was worried it would be too big for you.”

“Mom, how could you. How”

“I sent Josh up to your room hoping he would catch you, and well, the little shit did but kept his mouth shut.”

“You knew how? I don’t understand.”

“Well, we had to do something, so Dad called his coach friend to go meet you guys at the park; you were amazing, taking all those boys’ dicks way up your ass like that.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.