Caught - Cover

Caught

Copyright© 2022 by Badger Hole

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A girl is caught with her new toy by her brother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Scatology   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

On the way home, her ass felt so open it started to leak. A brown streak ran down her leg, and her skirt became streaked with brown.

“Hey, poopy butt, your ass is leaking; what are you doing?”

“Shit, I need to clean up before I get home.” Taking her skirt, it was dirty anyway; she started to wipe her ass, trying to clean up. What was she going to do now? Josh was no help at all. Well, maybe he could be. “Josh, run home and keep Mom busy in the backyard or something while I sneak in and get cleaned up.”

Realizing that if he did that, he could continue to have fun with his sister, “Ok, give me 5 minutes. I will have her in the backyard.” Josh turned and ran home.

Looking at her ruined skirt, white now stained brown, she shrugged her shoulders and took off for home. True to his word Josh had their mom in the backyard. The coast was clear. Quickly grabbing a new skirt and tee, she closed the bathroom door. Breathing a sigh of relief, she locked herself in the mirror. What had she done? She had nasty dirty, dirty anal sex with the coach and four boys, one of which was her brother. What was wrong with her? She should hate herself; only she didn’t; she was proud she liked being naked for the guys and getting her ass pounded. She liked the shitty dicks in her mouth; she could still taste the shit.

The coach wanted her to continue helping the team, which meant he wanted more. Did he like her being a dirty girl? She hoped so. She took her shower, cleaning her ass as well as she could. The handheld shower wand was perfect. She could give herself an enema; she must remember that next time. Finishing up, she put on her skirt and tee lea. Leaving the bathroom, she ran into the hallway.

“Oh Julie, there you are Josh had said that the couch found you guys at the park. I told the coach that you would be there. He came by to see Josh. I hear that he made you assistant coach. That’s a real honor. I am so proud of you; you have shown him some of your deep personality traits.” As she put her smartphone away.

“Yea, he said he needed my kind of help; he said he was impressed with my depth of knowledge.”

“Julie, did you have an accident? I smell something like diarrhea. Do you feel ok?”

Shit, shit, shit. Did she just get caught? Think fast? “Sorry, mom, I think the hotdogs I ate today did not agree with me. I needed to throw away my skirt. I could not hold it in.”

“Oh, I am so sorry, baby, that was one of your favorite skirts. Let me get you some Pepto-Bismol and settle your tummy.”

That was close. She will have to play it cool for a while. “Can I have some crackers and soup for supper mom,” she tried to sell her mother on the idea that she was not feeling well.” Baby, you crawl you’re tired butt in bed for a while and see if you feel better; I’ll be back with your medicine and soup in a minute.”

Pepto-Bismol, soup, and nap; she was feeling better. Horny but better, it was already seven in the evening. Dad was home, and they had supper and were watching TV; she wanted to go out and be with them; her ass was feeling better like it had never been a gaping leaking hole. Still sore but it was at least not leaking open anymore.

“There she is now. How is my little girl doing?” Dad looked at his teenage daughter taking in her bare midriff, her short skirt, and long legs, “You are not so little anymore, are you, Julie?”

“DAAAD, what do you mean.”

“You look fantastic, baby; you don’t normally wear skirts; I like the new look.”

Mom “So daddy, you want me to dress like that too?” she says in her impression of a little girl.

“If I thought you would, hell yes, I like that look, and I think you have the body that would pull it off easily.”

“Dad, Gross you, can’t have mom dressing like a little girl.”

“Is that how you think you are dressed, Julie? As a little girl? you look like a young woman to me.”

Josh “yea, a hot momma; Yea, mom, you could pull off what Julie is wearing. I can imagine you in that; You have a rocking body.”

“Boys, settle down, yes, Julie is cute in that short skirt and skimpy top, but I would not dare be caught dead in something like that.”

“Dad, did you hear Julie is going to be an assistant coach for the team? The coach said he needed someone with her skills in our dugout.”

“What did you do that impressed him so much.”

“Well, he brought all these wieners, and I handled them for him and the boys; I added the toppings and warmed them up as best I could and cleaned up after them. He seemed pleased with my resourcefulness. “Well, she was not technically lying. She handled all the wieners they were just attached to the boys, and she got shit all over them and cleaned them up with her mouth. What a shit-eating slut she was. Dirty girl, she shuddered involuntarily. “And he said he needed someone just like me on the team.”

“I am so proud of my little girl. I know Jim. He does not impress easily. You must have turned his crank the right way.”

“Oh, she did that all right, dad,” Josh interjected.

Josh, “I’m going to bed Coach wants to meet us tomorrow for some team-building exercises.”

“That sounds fun. You have a good night, Josh. You should probably go to bed as well, Julie.”

In Julies room, Josh says. “I don’t want this to go to your head, but good job today. You are such a good little dirty girl. I am so happy; keep it up. I am going to bed now. I want you to sleep naked on top of your covers just to remind you that I own you. Good night – Don’t MOVE!”

Her door is unlocked. She is naked on top of her bed with her legs spread; she could not believe Josh just left her like this telling her not to move; what if mom or dad came in to say good night. What would she say?

Seemingly like clockwork, dad pokes his head in and blinks at the vision in his eyes. “Just wanted to say I am proud of you, dear. You keep up the good work.”

He did not even react to her being naked on her bed; what did that mean? “Ok, Dad, I love you; thanks for the compliment” she tried not to react to her dad’s gaze. She slowly tried to cover her sex with her hands. He was cool about looking at her without ‘looking,’ if you know what I mean. It did not feel creepy at all. Embarrassing but not creepy.

“Which compliment are you referring to? You get to be the assistant coach or look so grown up and beautiful?”

“Ahh, Dad, I’m Naked if you haven’t noticed.”

“Ho, yea, I noticed I’m not blind. I did not want to make a big deal out of it. You are in your room with the door closed. I burst in on you invading your privacy, and I am sorry. But you are beautiful. And allowed to be naked in your room.”

“You think so? You think that I am beautiful?”

“Yes, now get to sleep. You have a hard day’s work tomorrow keeping up with Coach and the boys.”

He closes the door and leaves her alone. Holy shit, she was just completely naked in front of her dad, and he did not freak out; he was calm, relaxed and even-keeled about the whole thing. Like it was his fault for barging in on her, she had every right to be comfortable in her room even if she was naked. And he thought she was beautiful. He has to say that, right? he is the dad. It’s his job.

The following day, she sees her brother and dad eating pancakes and mom busily making more at the breakfast table. “Come here and get some Pancakes and Bacon and Eggs. If you think your tummy can take it.”

“I feel great, mom. I’ll take a short stack and see how it goes.”

“So, Coach wants to do some team-building exercises today. Did he say what he had in mind?”

“Well, I am not sure he mentioned a ropes course, a watercourse, and a pole course. I am not sure what that means, but I am excited to find out.”

“Well, a ropes course is about climbing obstacles, a watercourse would involve swimming and a pole course maybe climbing poles. Not sure, but it sounds like fun. Too bad I must work. I would love to join you.”

“Maybe later in the summer may be on a Saturday.”

“Sounds fun. I will talk to the coach and see when he can have a dad observe.”

Julie’s mind was racing, a rope course. Were they going to tie her up? In a watercourse, she thought she knew what would happen after what happened yesterday. She did not want to think about that; a pole course could be all the little boy poles she would have to climb. It was going to be a long day. And dad was planning on joining one day. This would be a short summer. She would die before it was half over.

“Come on, Julie, we need to get going. I don’t want to be late; you don’t either, do you.”

“Ok, let’s go, squirt.”

The same three boys were at the same spot waiting on them; She could see the coach approaching simultaneously.

Coach “Ok, Julie, get into your uniform. We must maintain it to keep up morale.”

“You did not say anything about a uniform, Coach. I don’t have one.”

“Exactly, you have no uniform, so take off your clothes.”

“Coach, I don’t want to be naked. This is so embarrassing. Do I have to?”

“Come on, Julie, we all have seen you before. You impressed me with your willingness to please yesterday. What would your dad say if he found out you were a shit pig, and you loved it too.”

“Ok, just don’t tell him” Not 30 seconds into the day, she was already getting naked; at least she had given herself an enema this morning. Maybe it would not get as dirty.

“Lay down here, Julie. Spread your legs; I like to see you smile at us, Julie; spread your pussy lips. That’s it”

Naked and spreading her private places for their study, she was embarrassed, but God was wet; she was so horny that she had to start rubbing herself. Smiling up at the boys, she made the best of her situation.

“that’s if boys take pictures of her; she likes it; look at her, rubbing her clitoris.”

More compromising pictures. What was she going to have to do to keep these private?

“Coach, I have to pee; I will be right back.”

“Hold on, Johnny, you don’t have to go anywhere.”

“What do you mean? I have to pee!”

“Pee on her, Johnny. We will start our water course training now. You can go first. Everyone else, be sure to drink up. I want you to have as much ammo as you can.”

They were going to pee on me, oh at least it wasn’t shit. She had done that yesterday. Maybe this would not be as bad.

“Remember to smile for the camera Julie; you need to look like you love it.”

The stream of piss hit her on her boobs. It felt hot, almost burning as it cascaded down.

“Higher Johnny, aim for her face.”

The stream reached up to her body, neck, and chin; closing her eyes, she felt the hot piss splash on her face. She held her breath; the piss kept coming; how badly did this boy have to piss. She had to take a breath. She stretched out. Piss flying from her nose. She did not want to have the piss go up to her nose. So, she opened her mouth slit to get some air, and Johnny saw the opportunity and aimed at her mouth. The need to breathe could not be denied, and she sucked in some air. Some piss came in as well. She tasted it. It was not what she expected. It was a little salty and musky; it didn’t taste good, but it was not horrible. He told her to act as if she loved it. She could do that. She smiled at the boy and gave him a wink.

“She is drinking my piss, coach. This is great; look, guys, she is drinking piss.”

“Piss Drinker! Piss Drinker,” the boys started to chant.

Another stream hit her face. Were they all going to piss on her now? She looked around, and it seemed that there were more boys than before. Was the team getting bigger? She did not want to be the team’s urinal, but what could she do? She had to act as if she loved it. She had to take the degradation to prevent her parents from finding out. And she had to act as if she liked it. Shit, she was in a challenging situation. Maybe she did; dirty girl, she thought and had another involuntary orgasm. She could get used to this.

“Come on, Julie, you drank Johnnies’ pee. Why won’t you drink mine?”

It was not enough to be pissed on, and she had to like it now; she had to drink their pee too. Opening her mouth, the boy aimed, and his piss started to foam up in her mouth. The flavor was everywhere; this was less musky; he must have been well hydrated. Maybe she would not swallow. Dirty Girl!! It was becoming a mantra repeating over and over in her mind. Dirty girls swallowed, didn’t they? She swallowed -dirty girl.

Oh my god, someone was peeing on her hair. Matting it to her head, she was getting covered in piss. One boy seemed always to be peeing in her mouth. She could not help but smile. Dirty girl, damn.

“Julie, what the hell are you doing!?”

She saw her boyfriend looking down at her, getting pissed on was that horror she saw. Shit, she was caught again, sputtering. She tried to talk, but the piss kept coming.

Coach “Settle down. We have a team-building exercise here, and Julie is helping us out.”

“By pissing on my girlfriend. I don’t understand – I should do something report you or something.”

“You may be passing up an opportunity here. Just think about it for a second you can have a slut for your use any time, and you won’t have to date her. Hell, we all fucked her ass yesterday; she had fun. Why don’t you relieve yourself and see what you think”?

He looked at the piss-soaked Julie, his girlfriend, and his view of her instantly changed, perverting his vision that she was a Dirty Girl. Pulling his dick out, he splashed a stream of piss on her face.

He was pissing on her face. He just wanted to use me like everyone else; he sprayed my face and mouth with his piss. Does he want me to drink it too? Slowly she opened her mouth and let his piss in. She was so humiliated but so fucking hot and horny she started to rub herself and smile with her eyes at him.

“See, she likes it; see how she is playing with her pussy, come on boys; we need some video of our piss mop here as she masturbates in piss.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.