69 Plus 1 - Cover

69 Plus 1

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Mat comes home to find Laura and Anais sixty-nining on the living room rug. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Mat came home to find Laura and Anais sixty-nining side by side on the living room rug. They were so into each other they apparently didn’t notice him. Watching them was a huge turn-on, but just as exciting was listening to the sounds they made: the little gasps and grunts, the muffled moans and purrs, the liquid smack of sex skin sucked. With a shuddering cry, Anais came. Laura kept at her, driving her into a second and then a third orgasm. Then they sprawled apart, faces slathered with sex juice, skin flushed, pussy hair matted, vulvas reddened, both of them out of breath.

“Oh God,” Laura gasped, noticing Mat. “It’s not what you think.”

“I think you’re both so beautiful,” Mat said.

“I didn’t know a girl would taste this good,” Laura said. “It was so fun making her come. So hot. You’re not mad at me, are you?”

“Of course not,” Mat answered. “I hope you didn’t mind me watching.”

Laura looked at Anais. Anais sighed. “You made me so sleepy,” she said.

“You could take a nap,” Laura suggested.

“Maybe a little one,” Anais said.

Mat helped the girls to their feet. Together Laura and Anais padded toward the bedroom. At the doorway Anais stopped and turned. “Aren’t you coming, Mat?” she asked. “Come on. I think your girlfriend needs to be fucked now.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.