Cindy's and Beth's Problems Are Fixed - Cover

Cindy's and Beth's Problems Are Fixed

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Coming of Age Sex Story: Two 16y.o. cousins are unhappy because the boys at school don't treat them like the women they are. Their male cousins fix the problems.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   .

John and Sarah had three children, Bob, aged eighteen; Cindy, aged sixteen; and Eric, aged fourteen. John was an investment banker, and the family lived comfortably.

June, and Tom, had two children, Jason, aged twenty-two, and Beth, aged sixteen. Tom was on an overseas tour in the military.

Unknown to most people, including the children, was that John and Sarah were siblings.

Both of John and Sarah’s boys had girlfriends, but Cindy and her cousin, Beth, didn’t have boyfriends. Both girls had many dates with boys but always came home frustrated. Cindy and Beth spent a lot of time together in each other’s rooms, including sleepovers at each other’s houses. They often spent their time meeting each other’s sexual needs.

Because Cindy and Beth spent so much time together, Bob and Eric started calling them “Lezzies” behind their mother’s back. The name-calling truly hurt the girls because they really wanted to find boyfriends who weren’t just interested in getting their rocks off but wanted them as women and who made sure they were sexually satisfied, too.

Cindy felt that none of the boys at school, including her brother Eric, met her requirements. She thought that Bob might, but changed her mind when she realized that Bob never dated the same girl twice.

Beth felt the same way about both her male cousins.

After school one day, Cindy confessed her and Beth’s frustrations to her mother.

“Mom, why are guys my age so selfish when it comes to sex? All they want is for a girl to get them off then leave the girl frustrated.”

“Honey, it’s always been that way. I blame their fathers for not teaching then correctly, if at all,” Sarah replied.

“Beth has the same problem and we end up meeting each other’s sexual needs. Bob and Eric have started calling us “Lezzies”. I’m worried that their words will get out around the school,” cried Cindy.

“Don’t worry about your brothers, I’ll correct their behavior. Give me some time to think about what you’ve told me,” her mother said.

That night, she discussed Cindy’s problem with John.

“John, Cindy is very unhappy and sexually frustrated. You know how teen boys are about leaving their partner high and dry,” Sarah told him.

“So, what are you suggesting?” he asked.

“I’m not suggesting anything, John. I was wondering if you had any suggestions,” Sarah replied.

“Not off the top of my head, let me sleep on it,” John responded.

The following day at work, John remembered that his sister June’s twenty-two-year-old son was single. He called his sister to find out if Jason was romantically involved with anyone. He explained Cindy’s problem, and she was outraged that John would suggest that Jason have sex with John’s sixteen-year-old daughter but gave him Jason’s phone number.

June didn’t know that Jason preferred to be with young teenage girls, which was why he wasn’t seriously dating anyone his age. When John called Jason, he readily agreed to date Cindy and have sex with her.

When John told Cindy that her cousin, Jason, would be calling her for a date, she was elated. None of the kids at school had to know he was her cousin, just that she was dating a twenty-two-year-old guy.

Bob answered the door when Jason arrived to pick Cindy up for their first date. He was surprised to see Jason and asked why he was there.

“I’m here to pick up Cindy for our date,” Jason replied.

“What??” Bob asked again.

“You heard me, Bob. I’m here to pick up Cindy for our date,” he repeated.

Confused, Bob let Cindy know that Jason was there. Sarah and Cindy went to the door. Cindy wore a modest dress and flats. Jason escorted her to his car, and they left.

“You could learn some things from Jason. He knows how to treat a woman,” Sarah said as she turned away from the door.

Jason and Cindy ate dinner at a local family-owned restaurant before going to the movies. In the dark, Jason’s arm circled Cindy’s shoulders, and his hand rested against the side of her breast. Cindy’s panties got damp as his hand rubbed the side of her bra-encased C-cup breast.

When Cindy got home, she found Sarah waiting up for her.

“How was your date, Honey?” she asked.

“It was great, Mom. I feel like I’m floating on a cloud,” Cindy replied.

“Where did you go?” Sarah asked.

“We went to a local restaurant for dinner, then to the movies,” she responded.

“That sounds nice,” Sarah responded.

“Jason was really nice, Mom. He’s a hunk too!” Cindy exclaimed.

“Are you two going out again?” her Mom asked.

“Yeah, he asked me out for next Friday, Mom,”

“Cindy, I have to ask you a very serious question. If Jason asked you to have sex, would you?”

“In a heartbeat, Mom,” Cindy replied.

“Good. After Jason has sex with you a few times, you can teach your brothers how to treat a woman.”

“Are you serious, Mom? You want me to have sex with my brothers?” Cindy asked.

“Look at it this way, Cindy. You can train them to have sex with you the way you want. They also won’t be able to call you a lezzie anymore,” Sarah suggested.

“A bit of a non-conformist idea, but I like it!” Cindy declared.

The following Friday, Jason asked Sarah if Cindy could spend the night in his guest bedroom because they’d be out late rather than bringing her home. Sarah knew what his real purpose was and didn’t object.

Jason took her to dinner again then they went to his apartment. Once there, they made out for a while until Cindy was totally worked up.

She put her arms around his neck, then whispered, “Take me to bed and show me how a real man takes care of a woman.”

Jason lifted her in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. He slowly undressed her, like he was unwrapping a present before Cindy undressed him. They lay on the bed and made out some more before he spread her legs, got between them, and ate her pussy. Cindy was so worked up that she came in a couple of minutes.

“Oh My God,” she yelled as she came.

Jason continued licking her folds and massaging her clit until she had a second orgasm.

“OH SHIT!” she screamed.

Jason lapped up all her juices and then allowed her to come down from her orgasm. He moved up her body when she nodded her head until his cock entered her. As he slowly went deeper into her love tunnel, Cindy thrust her hips up to take him even deeper. When their pubes touched, he held still, allowing her to get used to being filled.

After a minute or two, Cindy started thrusting her hips up at Jason again. He started stroking his cock out then into her. He started stroking slow and easy, gradually gaining speed and strength. As he got closer to cumming, he started pounding her pussy.

“I’m almost there, Cindy,” Jason yelled.

“Me too! Cum with me, Jason,” she yelled.

Suddenly, her orgasm hit, and her pussy convulsed around his cock.

“YES!, Cum with me!” she screamed.

“I’m cumming with you!” Jason yelled as his cock shot cum deep in her pussy multiple times.

Cindy leaned over Jason and kissed him passionately as they lay there recovering.

She said, “Thank you for showing me how a woman should be treated when they broke the kiss.”

Jason replied, “Thank you for allowing me to do it.”

They had sex several more times that night. When he took Cindy home in the morning, Sarah had a couple of questions for her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.