Queen of Hayesberry Academy - Cover

Queen of Hayesberry Academy

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Nothing Lasts Forever

Erotica Sex Story: Nothing Lasts Forever - Claudia made the game's rules. All of the girls had to play. All of the boys got to play. Some played it better than others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Next Monday in front of the nurse’s office, the girls all made way to let Emily go first. She passed through the crowd regally and smiled at the nurse, who by now came prepared with a huge box of condoms.

“None for me this week, thanks,” Emily told the nurse to everyone’s astonishment. “I just wanted to thank you for helping to keep us all safe.” With that she turned and walked away with a bounce in her step.

All eyes were on Claudia all of the sudden, while she tried to process what was happening. “Yeah - none for me either,” she announced.

A couple girls still put one or two condoms on their desks that day, but I gathered that was just about getting laid, not status.

We had an assembly in the afternoon. The school was closing; this would be the last week of classes. We would get credit for the whole semester, but it was ending weeks before other schools. I really doubt any of us learned anything.

I walked with Emily to the bus stop after classes every day that week. I didn’t have to wait - she wasn’t scheduling sex after school any more.

“What are you going to do now that there’s no more class?” She asked me.

“I have no idea,” I confessed.

“Wanna maybe come over and watch some videos?” She asked.

“Yeah. That would be cool.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.