Queen of Hayesberry Academy - Cover

Queen of Hayesberry Academy

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

The Reigning Champ

Erotica Sex Story: The Reigning Champ - Claudia made the game's rules. All of the girls had to play. All of the boys got to play. Some played it better than others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Even knowing that Emily was committed to ridiculous amounts of sex every day, I was still worried that she wouldn’t see me as worthy to be one of her partners. Every guy wanted to be with her! I’d always thought she was really cute and imaginative, and she was never a snob to anyone. Also I really wanted to understand what the big deal with her was. I did have a little experience by then. It couldn’t hurt to ask.

“Hey, Emily,” I said when I caught her. “I was wondering ... Um, do you think it would be okay if we did it?”

“Oh!” She seemed surprised by my question. “Um, how quick are you?”

Insecurity hit me like a bear’s paw. I didn’t know how to answer. I was getting better - I thought - but some of the guys at school had been having sex for years. I stayed silent while I tried to figure out what to say.

She went on. “It’s just that: I’ve been doing groups at lunch. You can just show up if you want. Or I can put you on the list for one-on-one after school, but you may have to wait a while. I do have a free period fourth period, but I kinda need that time to study. I could fit you in at the beginning maybe, if you don’t think you’d last too long.”

The thought crossed my mind then: the girl I liked was an epic slut. Porn stars probably don’t have as much sex as Emily. Beating Claudia was one thing, but there was no way Emily was doing it this much without really liking getting fucked by every guy around. And yet, I probably wouldn’t have had the courage to even talk to her otherwise, much less have sex with her.

“After school would be good,” I said.

She smiled at me and looked at her notebook. “Today? Okay, you are ... fourth. I can’t give you an exact time.”

“That’s fine. Thanks!” I told her.

I did stop by the basketball court - her known home base - at lunch. There were a lot of guys waiting, and a couple who looked spent who I guess were waiting for their friends. Emily was naked, lying on her side on a tumbling mat, with one guy in front of her and one behind. She was getting filled up by two dicks at the same time, and she seemed happy. She was giggling and gasping. The three bodies moved with together in weird irregular cycles. I watched her come, and her two guys finished at about the same time. They moved away, and two more got ready.

I left before I saw any more. My feelings were just too jumbled and confused.

After school I waited in the hall outside the basketball court. I watched each guy go in, and I waited. I heard Emily come over and over again. I desperately hoped that I could make her come; I didn’t want to be the first guy to let her down.

She was dressed when I went in - well, partly. She had on her blouse and skirt, but her legs looked strangely naked without her usual knee socks. Those were in a pile in the corner, along with her shoes, bra, and tie. I didn’t see any panties.

“Hey!” She said as I approached her, and she sort of bounced on the balls of her feet. “So is this your first time?” She asked, sounding hopeful.

“Well, no,” I answered. “Zoe, and then, you know, a couple others. Things have been crazy lately.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.