Queen of Hayesberry Academy - Cover

Queen of Hayesberry Academy

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Power Shift

Erotica Sex Story: Power Shift - Claudia made the game's rules. All of the girls had to play. All of the boys got to play. Some played it better than others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Next week, Emily bid twelve, and Claudia thirteen. Claudia convinced Zoe and Vanessa to each bid nine, even though they didn’t want to. Most of the rest of the girls were doing three or four.

Pretty much nobody showed up on time for class any more, and I think every guy at school got laid at least once. I did it with Amber and Marie both on Wednesday. I lasted long enough to make Marie come. And on Friday I got to do it with Zoe again. She begged me to do it another time right after that, but I couldn’t so she went looking for someone else. She seemed pretty desperate.

Most of the girls were giving Emily respect. Most of the guys wanted to be with her. They’d fuck their girlfriends out of obligation, but for some reason, Emily was the most desireable partner.

The teachers didn’t care. Most of them gave token assignments and then went back to reading want ads for new jobs. The school was getting dirtier by the day, and the lunch offerings more simple. The school was dying.

The formerly popular girls failed to make their bids that week, while Emily’s twelve were gone by mid-day Thursday. It was up to Emily to choose their punishment.

Next Monday, Emily bid twenty! That’s four times each day! Claudia, Zoe, and Vanessa looked sullen. They each bid four. They were broken. There was something else about them too, though: each of last week’s failures now had a bump under the front of her skirt.

Emily had messaged them with their consequences over the weekend. They would still have to bid and get fucked like normal, of course, but they would also need to “work off” their unfulfilled bids from the previous week in a special way. They had to fuck each other with strap-ons - or any boys willing to take it up the ass. The receiver had to come, and it had to be witnessed by at least two non-participating guys to count. They would have to wear their strap-ons full time until they were done. It was weird to see girls with artificial hard-ons under their skirts. Vanessa’s presentation in Social Studies was really something to watch.

Supposedly Claudia tried twice to fuck Anton’s ass while giving him a reach-around, but he couldn’t get hard, so it didn’t count.

I got to watch one of Zoe’s make-ups poolside with Claudia. Claudia insisted that she needed a guy there for authenticity or something, so it was sort of a three-way. Anton lay on his back, and Claudia climbed on top of him, kissing him. Her ass was kinda in the air, and I could see her fake dong hanging down, poking his belly. His real one was reaching up toward her, but he had his pants on, so it didn’t look very big. Zoe took her skirt completely off but kept her red panties, with her harness on the outside. She knelt over Anton’s legs, lifted Claudia’s skirt, and pulled Claudia’s white panties down just enough to have access to her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.