Queen of Hayesberry Academy - Cover

Queen of Hayesberry Academy

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Trickle-down Benefits

Erotica Sex Story: Trickle-down Benefits - Claudia made the game's rules. All of the girls had to play. All of the boys got to play. Some played it better than others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Next Monday, Emily was at the front of the mob at the nurse’s office. She asked for five condoms. Nobody said anything about it, but there were plenty looks passed around: some contemptuous, some doubtful, and a couple worried. Zoe and Vanessa had never gone that high before, but they obviously felt a need to outbid Emily, so they each took six. Claudia took seven.

The amount of sexual activity that week was higher than ever before. Some of the popular guys complained that they were being expected to do it too much. A number of guys - more than five - claimed to have done it with Emily and commented on how eager she was to please.

I tried to find a chance to talk to Emily, but any time I ran into her outside of class, she was either rushing somewhere, or being flirted with by some other guy. She seemed happy though.

Two girls failed to make their bids that week. As punishment, Claudia made them strip naked and let Anton and Jackson write degrading things on their bodies with permanent markers. She took pictures, but promised not to post them online.

On Friday after the last class I was at the vending machines grabbing a Coke and waiting for the rain to let up. Zoe buzzed past me a couple times as if searching for something. She was frustrated. Finally she stopped in front of me.

“Hey. Can you get it up?” She asked. I nodded. “I’ve got one more that I need to use up,” she told me. I guess she expected me to say something. Then she added, “So do you wanna?”

“Yeah!” I told her with disbelief.

Zoe was a petite redhead with big boobs. She kinda looked like a pornographic cartoon character like that. Guys said that she could bend like a pretzel, too. Normally, of course, her blouse was buttoned all the way to the top and she would be wearing a tie, but I guess in her hunt for her last score of the week she had loosened up, because now her tie was gone and her blouse was open a lot. I don’t think I’d ever seen a classmate’s cleavage before, but there, surrounded by fancy lacy bra fabric, were the tops of Zoe’s famous tits. A Star of David on a gold chain dangled between them.

Zoe led me into the chemistry lab. She pulled a condom out of her bag and set it on the counter. Then, she reached under her skirt with both hands and wiggled her hips until her lime green panties came down. She stepped out of those and hopped up to sit on the counter. She spread her legs even though they were still covered by her skirt, and looked at me expectantly.

I swiftly pulled down my pants and almost fell over, so I took off my shoes and removed my pants and underwear completely. I think from the look on her face that Zoe approved of my dick.

I stood between Zoe’s legs and put my hands on her waist. I was actually touching a girl in an intimate way. I looked at her for a clue of what she expected but she didn’t give me one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.