Queen of Hayesberry Academy - Cover

Queen of Hayesberry Academy

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Participation is Mandatory

Erotica Sex Story: Participation is Mandatory - Claudia made the game's rules. All of the girls had to play. All of the boys got to play. Some played it better than others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The girl who seemed to be getting the worst of the harassment Emily Beck. Emily had the biggest roundest eyes of anyone I’d ever met, which gave her a sort of baby animal cuteness. Her short black hair was sort of mussy, which I thought of as free-spirited, but the other girls insisted was slovenliness.

Even with school uniforms, the girls managed to find ways to individualize their looks. Claudia, for instance, always wore black leather booties - technically prohibited, but nobody ever challenged her on it. Claudia also carried her books in a fancy messenger back. The strap across her chest drew attention to her boobs, while the bag resting against her hip made it impossible not to notice her butt.

Emily, on the other hand, carried a multicolored backpack that belonged at a middle school, not a high school. Her “thing”, though, was knee socks, in a variety of colors, sometimes with designs like kittens or snowflakes.

After being beaten down relentlessly, at the start of the next week, Emily put a condom on her desk. I’d always liked her and I fantasized that maybe I could be the one she did it with, but I figured she must have already made arrangements with somebody. Still, I was on the lookout for my chance.

On Wednesday her condom disappeared. She had done it with some guy and fulfilled her pledge, or so it seemed. Then people started saying that she cheated. She had told people that she did it with Jonas Tillman, but in truth she had chickened out and only given him a blowjob, and begged him not to tell anyone. I guess he ratted her out.

Literally none of the students talked to her after that. The other girls glared at her constantly. They bumped into her and tripped her every chance they got. She was on the verge of crying every time I saw her. Once I tried to approach her, just to say hi, but Anton body-checked me and stepped on me to send a message.

I stopped by Mr. Boucher’s classroom once to ask him about an assignment and I heard Emily talking to him inside.

“There IS something you can do to help. I need you to have sex with me. Please?”

“Emily, that would be unethical and illegal. I’m sorry,” he told her.

“I’m seventeen - that’s over the age of consent,” she argued. “My only way out is to play their game! I’m ready to have sex, but not with any of them! They all hate me!”

“I’m your teacher. I’m in a position of authority over you. It can’t happen. I’m sorry - I know you’re being hurt. I’ll try to talk to the principal about the bullying. Or maybe the police.”

Emily sniffled. “Grownup authority means nothing! Their rules are the only ones that count!” She stormed out. I thought about offering my help, but she was crying and walking fast and I figured it was a bad time.


Monday morning seemed like more of the same. Then between third and fourth periods I saw a crowd gathering. Boys and girls were filing into the girls’ locker room. Someone asked what was going on, and someone else answered that Claudia was giving Emily one chance to redeem herself.

Inside, Emily - naked and wet with a few stray suds in her hair - was standing in a corner like a trapped animal near a running shower. She had her arms crossed in front of her chest hiding her boobs, but below that she was completely exposed. She had beautiful soft curves to her hips, with a thigh gap about two fingers wide. She also had a cute little wet bush. Her soaked hair somehow made her eyes seem even bigger than normal, and - apart from the fear - she looked adorable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.