Queen of Hayesberry Academy - Cover

Queen of Hayesberry Academy

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

The Game Catches On

Erotica Sex Story: The Game Catches On - Claudia made the game's rules. All of the girls had to play. All of the boys got to play. Some played it better than others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

On the next Monday morning before class, there was a big crowd of girls around the school nurse’s office. It was kind of funny seeing them all bunched up wearing the same uniform - plaid skirts, white blouses, and usually a navy or gray sweater. It kind of played tricks on my eyes, like looking at a herd of zebras.

Each girl asked the nurse for a specific number of condoms. The nurse looked pretty unhappy about the situation. And of course the girls were commenting to each other. “Three? Sam you dirty little slut!” I heard one playful voice say.

It was an open secret now. Most of the girls put at least one condom on their desks. Claudia started the week with five. The girls were bidding for social status. The girls with the most ambitious bids were treated reverently - as long as they made their bids. As far as I could tell that meant having sex the required number of times, on campus, before the end of Friday. Oral didn’t count.

The girls who didn’t even participate were shunned. Girls can be really mean, but some of the guys put pressure on them too. For as bad as the harassment was in-person, it was much much worse on social media. Of course, there everyone talked in code so the adults didn’t catch on. I wish I could say that I spoke out against the harassment, but I chickened out and stayed silent.

Plus, honestly, I was hoping this might give me a chance to have sex for the first time. A lot of girls were having a lot of sex. Maybe some of us who weren’t in the popular crowd would get a turn? People weren’t being very discrete, and the sex was clearly crossing the old boyfriend/girlfriend lines.

For instance, I saw Pierre - Josie’s boyfriend since forever - fucking Vanessa in the school library. She started off on her knees, sucking him off between tall shelves of books. Vanessa was super-dark skinned, and always wore her hair in double buns. I wondered what it would have been like if it had been me: feeling her mouth on my dick and grabbing those buns.

Apart from the school uniform, Pierre looked like he belonged as the bad-boy in a boy band. He was sucking on a flavored toothpick while he let Vanessa warm him up. Her body was rocking forward and back but her head was tilting up and down. Her red lips were fixed on his cock near the end.

After a little while, she stopped and fished out a Durex packet from her backpack. She opened it and unrolled the thing on his long skinny dick, and then stood up. They smiled and kissed face to face, and then he spun her around forcefully. He pulled her panties down to her ankles and then he took off his tie and tied her hands between her back.

He lifted up her skirt and took a good look at her ass. I did too. It looked juicy and firm, like a tomato. There was a tattoo on her cheek, but I couldn’t tell what it was. Then he pushed her, making her lean forward, and he shoved his cock in her pussy, holding her bound wrists to keep her from falling over. She groaned.

They fucked like that for a little while, both making little noises while he pulled her into his thrusts. Sometimes she stumbled, but he held her up. Out of nowhere, Vanessa started sassing him. “You better make me come. I DO NOT waste my time with one-sided fucks.”

Pierre’s response was cool. “Shut up, bitch.” To emphasize his command, he took the toothpick from his mouth and jabbed her butt.

They fucked quietly for a bit more, and then she started with the attitude again. “No, you know what? You do not tell me what to do, you Canadian...”

Before she could finish he spun her around and grabbed her by the throat, pushing her against the bookshelf. “I said shut up, bitch,” he said calmly. With his free hand, Pierre dug up under Vanessa’s skirt and started playing with her pussy. Whatever he was doing, his hand was moving fast.

Vanessa had a defiant look at first, but then her mouth hung open and she started gasping - from pleasure, not choking. Her eyes clenched shut and she bit her lip while he continued to vigorously rub her. Then out of nowhere, he spun her around, bent her over, and started fucking her again. I think she was coming, but all I know for sure is that she spouted a long series of cuss words without any purpose. Pierre started coming too, gritting his teeth like it hurt. Then their fucking slowed, and then stopped.

Pierre untied Vanessa and let her up. She turned around and kissed him, and laughed. “Yeah, I guess you’ll do.”

She peeled the rubber off his dick and dropped it on the library floor while he put his tie back on.


I figured that maybe with the girls’ new-found promiscuity, I had a chance. It took days but I summoned the courage to approach Claudia. I got as far as, “Hey, do you think maybe we...,” but then her eyes grew wide with surprise, she pointed at me, and then she walked away laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.