Queen of Hayesberry Academy - Cover

Queen of Hayesberry Academy

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

The Popular Girls Demonstrate

Erotica Sex Story: The Popular Girls Demonstrate - Claudia made the game's rules. All of the girls had to play. All of the boys got to play. Some played it better than others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

When school started up again next Monday, Claudia put three condoms on her desk. Zoe and Vanessa each had two, and Lyta had one.

The popular kids were all very mysterious about what was going on at first, sharing looks and whispers like they were part of some secret society. The rest of us had some suspicions of course. The number of condoms on a girl’s desk always went down over the week, and those condoms had to be going somewhere, right?

The Hayesberry Academy was a private school. I had started there just before the pandemic hit, so I hadn’t gotten a chance to know anyone very well. The school did a really crappy job with online classes and they opened back up for in-person classes much later than other private schools. Once we were finally allowed to come back, only a fraction of the students were left. There were rumors that it was going to close any day - that the building had been condemned and we students would have to repeat a year somewhere else. I didn’t believe all that, but there were certainly a lot of unused rooms. Most of them had busted locks.

I saw Claudia Monroe use her last condom of the week during lunch on Friday while I was looking for a quiet place to eat.

I assumed they were just starting. Claudia was standing, seemingly fully clothed in her school uniform, but there was a pair of panties on the ground. Anton, her boyfriend, was lying on his back with his pants pulled down and a latex-coated stiffy pointing up. Claudia moved over him, and squatted facing away from him. She adjusted her skirt as she lowered herself the last bit, and then she leaned back and started rocking her hips. I would have given anything to see what was going on under that skirt. I mean, I’d seen reverse-cowgirl in porn, but this was someone I knew - sort of - fucking at school.

The way she moved her hips was graceful: serpentine, hypnotic. I bet I would have come right away, but I guess Anton had experience with her pussy. She began to make soft girl noises while she rocked her body on his dick. He put his hands on her waist. I was so jealous - I’d never put my hands on a girl’s waist before.

“Um, baby, slow down,” Anton cautioned. Claudia stood up and repositioned herself, lowering her pussy down this time on his face. His entire head was covered by her skirt, and I guess her thighs. Her hands clenched into fists and she gasped while his tongue touched her pussy in ways I could only imagine.

After only a short while of that, she got back up and started riding his dick again, just like before. I could see the faint outline of her bra under her white dress blouse. I tried to telepathically compel her to open her shirt, take off her bra, and squeeze her tits like I had dreamt of so many times, but of course she didn’t.

She got up again - sat on his face again. She started moaning - softly, but sort of out-of-control. Sometimes Anton’s dick would twitch sympathetically. She began to tremble and I knew she was about to come. Her shoulders tensed up and she leaned forward, and she sort of smashed her pussy into his face, moaning and gasping.

When she was done she got back on his cock, but this time her movements weren’t slow and graceful. This time she was moving energetically. She was fucking him seriously, trying to get him off. I was leaking so much pre-come into my underwear.

He sort of pushed on her back and she got up, and got on her hands and knees. For a brief moment when he lifted her skirt I saw her ass, and maybe even her pussy, before he pushed his cock back in and started ramming her. His face was splotchy with a fine coat of a clear shiny liquid - her pussy juice.

“Yeah, baby! Fuck that pussy!” Claudia said encouragingly. He slammed her hard for a dozen strokes and then he groaned. His butt cheeks clenched while he shot his load into her last rubber. I think I almost came in my pants just from watching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.