Queen of Hayesberry Academy - Cover

Queen of Hayesberry Academy

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Claudia Starts the Game

Erotica Sex Story: Claudia Starts the Game - Claudia made the game's rules. All of the girls had to play. All of the boys got to play. Some played it better than others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

It was all Claudia Monroe’s idea to begin with: she’s the one who set up the rules. I was there to see it start: one Monday, first period, she was pulling stuff out of her bag and setting it all on her desk to get ready for class, but in addition to her notebook and pens, she put two small flat square packages on her desk: condoms.

Mr. Boucher gave her an annoyed look. “Miss Monroe, put those away.” Mr. Boucher was a young enough teacher to not always seem like a full-on authority figure, but this time he did.

“But Mr. Boucher, don’t you want me to be safe?” She asked angelically. Lots of kids laughed. She could really pull off the innocent look when she wanted to, but she was also sexy as hell. People said she was an underwear model, but nobody knew what website to find her on.

The teacher rolled his eyes. “I want you to be safe, Claudia - but not here. This is a classroom.”

Claudia twirled her hair around her finger as if thinking about it. She had two-tone hair: blonde in front and the rest brown, parted in the middle and flowing down just past the top of her shoulders. It was the blonde part she was twirling. “So..., I should use protection everywhere else, but do it bareback at school? Is that what you’re saying?”

“You shouldn’t do it at school, period,” Mr. Boucher said, levelling a stern look at her. “Put those away, now.”

Claudia shrugged and put the little square packets into her backpack.

Then later in fourth period - the other class I had with her - she put them on her desk again. Ms. Navarro saw them but didn’t say anything.

The next day, in first period math, Claudia again put two condom packages on her desk. Mr. Boucher saw them and he looked pissed, but he didn’t say anything. Weeks later I learned that there had been a faculty-wide email about “slut-shaming” students, and how the school couldn’t afford to lose what few students it had left.

On Wednesday Claudia started out with two condoms again, but at fourth period she was down to one. All of Thursday she had one, and on Friday, none.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.