The Time I Fucked My Cousin Not My Aunt - Cover

The Time I Fucked My Cousin Not My Aunt

by Twisted Tee

Copyright© 2024 by Twisted Tee

Incest Sex Story: The next story of the incestous sexual relationship of me and my Aunt. This cousin Taylor is in the mix.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Hi, my name is Tee(26m) and I’ve been in a sexual relationship with my Aunt Bunne. This story happens right after the last story.

So my cousin Taylor(22f) somehow spied on Bunne and me making out. However, Taylor had a long time crush on yours truly, which I used in an attempt to keep Taylor from spilling the beans.

For obvious reasons, Bunne kept her distance from me even when we were alone. I think the idea of getting caught so to speak got her gun shy. Or, perhaps she was getting ready for the possible ending of what we had going on, steeling herself for the inevitable conclusion.

I was just caught up in what or how I could fix this situation long term. I knew deep down if I had to make a choice, I’d choose my aunt over anyone else. I also didn’t want to lead my cousin on, as I didn’t think I could juggle two incestual relationships.

Tuesday finally came, I texted Taylor saying;

I’ll be at your parents house around 8.

She replied. OK C U soon! ❤️

Got to my Uncle’s house and after some pleasantries with Aunt Margaret, we left. We headed to the fancy outdoor mall nearby. We had a couple of drinks at the chain restaurant. We just chatted normally, I asked about school and future job plans, she asked about my job and so forth. I’ll admit, I was distracted by how good Taylor was looking. She had on a simple blouse and skirt combo. The blouse was white and semi billowy, but accentuated her boobs nicely. Her beige skirt was simple enough, down to her knees, but showed off her shapely legs and her fine ass brilliantly.

After a couple of drinks we were feeling good but it was time for our movie. I had let Taylor pick the flick, and she chose to absolutely no one’s surprise, a romcom. A couple of sodas and a bag of popcorn accompanied us to our seats. I chose the last row but towards the left side as there were a couple on the right, two rows down. Luckily, this theater had the lovebird seating. We barely had time to sit before the trailers started.

“Ah, perfect timing.” I said, as I threw my arm up and over, my hand pulling her closer, grateful for the lack of armrest between us.

She giggled and we ate some popcorn while watching the trailers. I stole some glances at Taylor when I could. I could get a nice eyeful of her cleavage and it took a lot to not stare at the shapely mounds hidden under her blouse.

“Jesus,” I thought, “Taylor is fine as fuck.” I briefly compared Taylor to Bunne, but decided comparison is the theft of joy, so I pushed comparisons out of my mind.

The lights dimmed further and the actual movie began to play. I paid as much attention as I could, but it was a very formulaic Romcom. The main actress was pretty but I thought the main actor could have done better, he was hot.

I started to think about why I was here. I needed to do something about Taylor spilling the beans about me and Bunne. Thinking about Bunne distracted me, as I started to fantasize about sucking my Aunt’s nipples, I felt my cock starting to firm up. For some reason, that sensation snapped me back into the present.

My arm had been over her shoulder resting gently. I looked over to Taylor, she was paying attention to the movie but noticed me looking and smiled at me. Smiling back, I let my arm move, and began rubbing her side and back with my hand.

She looked at me again, smiled again, then put the popcorn bucket between us on the seat next to her. She then leaned on closer to me, while also sliding her hand onto my thigh. Her hand felt electric as due to how she was sitting, she was sliding her hand on my inner thigh, getting dangerously close to my crotch.

I, on the other hand, was proceeding similarly. My hand was at her hip, I began to rub my hand from her hip to her thigh as far as I could. Then, my hand went up towards her belly. Her blouse was loose at the bottom, so I gently caressed what I could underneath. I could feel the goosebumps rise as I did so, circling my hand.

I could hear her breathing, as her hand kept gracing my thigh with her presence. Now my hand was low again, this time I let my hand as I stroked her thigh gather her skirt up, so it began to bunch up. I worked my hand up her thigh again, going under her skirt. I went far up her hip until I where I thought her thong would be. I didn’t find it.

“Is she not wearing any panties?”, I thought.

I looked down at her to try to see if I was right. At the same time she lifted her head to look at me. I could see the lust in her eyes as she did. Without thinking, I leaned in to kiss her.

She hungrily responded by grabbing the back of my head as she simultaneously thrust her tongue into my mouth. It was hard(no pun intended) to not succumb to her frenzied French kissing. With gusto she sucked my tongue and with delight we tongue danced with each other.

My hand, with little instruction, found its way upward. Over her blouse, my hand began to knead her titty. It felt glorious, firm but spongy, squishy but elastic. I wasn’t sure if she even noticed, she was so passionately kissing me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the couple in front of us. Well, I noticed that the dude’s head was visible, but now I didn’t see his date’s head. “Huh,” I thought to myself, “Looks like we’re all on the same page.”

I pulled away from my cousin, quickly wiping my mouth. I whispered to her,”Come sit on my lap baby.”

It didn’t take much urging, and she flowed onto my lap. We began to make out again, slower this time. The hand that was feeling her tit was trying to squeeze the part of my cousin’s ass that wasn’t on my lap. My other hand, previously feeling left out, started on her knee, then slowly, gently, softly, moved up her inner thigh. I stopped tantalizing close to her womanhood, and could feel the heat from her on my fingertips. I then moved my hand to her other leg, caressing her thigh, kept going under her skirt, up towards her waist.

Her legs began to ease and part ever so slightly. More and more as my hand continued their circuit around her lovely legs. My poor cock, solid as stone, stuck inside my pants. I flexed it a couple of times, to see if Taylor could feel it.

Apparently, she could, she tried to reach under herself and feel my prick, but the angle was off, so she couldn’t really feel it. I on the other hand had no such issues with poor positioning. On my next circuit, my hand didn’t stop short, I kept sliding my hand up her tight, until I reached the crease. I deftly used a couple of fingers to lightly swipe over her pussy. No cloth impeded my probing, as she wasn’t wearing panties.

In the dark theater, my hand was now fondling my cousin’s pussy lips. I refrained from entering her, just used my hand and fingers to tease, to rub, to pull gently, to inflame my sexy cousin. Her cunt responded to my ministrations, she was getting wet.

However, I did know that I 100% did not want to fuck my cousin in the back row of a movie theater. If we were going to fuck, I wanted to at least use a bed. Plus, I didn’t think getting arrested for indecent exposure would be great for either of us.

So, reluctantly I withdrew my hand from her wet snatch. She stopped kissing when I did, looking up at me.

“No, not here, not now. We’ll go somewhere better, ok? Trust me.” I whispered to her. I gave her ear a little nibble and kiss, before I helped her slide back into her seat.

Her moving back drew attention from the guy in front of us. Seeing his girl’s head again I wonder if he came or not. Catching his eye, I nodded and winked at him, giving my approval. He smiled and nodded back to acknowledge me.

The movie seemed to be winding down as the two leads were also kissing to typical movie fanfare. Credits began to roll and the few people in attendance stood up to leave. My cousin and I, and the other couple took a couple of more moments to compose ourselves.

Before standing, I had to adjust my still rock hard cock to a more comfortable position. Taylor straightened her skirt, adjusted her blouse and took one last sip of soda.

I said, “You ready to go babe.” as I held out my hand to her.

Gripping my hand, she stood and said, “I’m ready for everything.”

We hightailed it outta there, the other couple now forgotten. Holding hands on the way to the car, I was amazed at the difference in maturity levels between Taylor and my Aunt. Understandable at least comparing a newly graduated college student to an older woman and mother.

We reached my car and I went to unlock and open the door as a gentleman should. No gentleman I, however, I am a horn dog in every sense of the word.

“Before we go, I’d love it if you’d do something for me babe,” I said as I turned to face her.

She moved up close to me, put her hands around me, looked up to say, “What do you want me to do?”

My hands were on her hips, thumbs on the waistline of her skirt. “I want you to take this off.” my thumbs pressing the skirt down.

“Are you serious?” She replied, her hands dropping.

“Very. Look I’m a kinky SOB, I like driving with sexy women, even better if they’re bottomless. C’mon, you’ve trusted me this far.” I said as I kept sliding her skirt lower.

“Right here, in the parking lot?” She gestured around her. “Right now?”

I looked around, the lot wasn’t full but it wasn’t deserted. There was no one remotely close to us. I shrugged and said, “No one’s watching, just me.”

Wordlessly she unhooked a button and using me as a prop, stepped out of her skirt. She threw it over my shoulder, stepped back and twirled around.

“Is that better cousin?” She asked sweetly.

“Much, much better” I replied as I opened the door for Taylor to enter. She sat down, I closed the door then hurried around the car to the driver’s side. Getting in, I could now see most of her tanned and shapely legs, her thighs thick but not fat, atop of some sexy calves. I put her skirt on the dash before buckling up and starting the car.

I kept silent for a while as we left the outdoor mall. Her hands were fidgeting as she seemed unable to decide where to place them. She wasn’t covering her pussy necessarily, but I could sense the nervous energy.

She broke the silence first by asking, “So where are we going?”

“My house”, I responded. “I don’t wanna pay for a hotel. Plus I can just pull into the garage, so you can go in as is.”

My right hand had found its way to her left thigh from the gear shift, and began stroking it.

“Are you sure?”Taylor said. Her left hand found it’s way to my thigh.

“Yeah, look I know we won’t be bothered there. It’ll be fine.” I unknowingly lied to her.

“But in the meantime” I said, as my hand found it’s way yet again to my cousin’s honeypot. As I lightly fingered her labia,

“So you normally don’t wear panties, or is this a special occasion?” I asked.

As she replied, her right hand moved on top of my hand, and pressed it into her a bit more. “Special occasion obvs cuzzo.”

“Aw, that’s too bad, I would have loved peeling them off of you. Would have kept em as a souvenir.” I said.

By now her left hand was stroking my hard dick through my pants. While still cooped up, at least he was getting action finally. My hand was still just gently rubbing her pussy, no penetration, just teasing mostly. I glanced down at a stoplight to check her out. While I didn’t get the best view from the driver’s side, she was clean shaven, and from what I could see of her pussy was quite nice.

“Oh Tee, that feels so good. I didn’t know it would feel this good.”She half moaned.

I imitated a game show host, “But wait, there’s more!”

I withdrew my hand, licked my fingers. “Mmmm, tasty. Yes, much more.” I said. She moaned in response.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.