Teacher Trial - Cover

Teacher Trial

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Teacher made sex slave

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I came home from school, fortunately I was able to leave without incident. These last few days of being summoned on to care for those perverted bastards was taking a toll on me. I needed tonight to get my house in order, to get my husband to look at me again. He sees me as a fucking weak-minded slut that could have stopped this if I had a backbone. He was right but what is done is done and now we have to find a way to deal with it until they tire of me and move on to some other teacher or student. Just as I put my bag on the table, I felt the vibration of my phone. Now I panicked every time I felt it thinking it could be them. This time it wasn’t, it was my nephew, Oliver.

He asked if him and his brother could visit. His mom and dad wanted to have a long holiday together but didn’t want them staying home alone. Oliver and his brother were the wonders in my life. I enjoyed having them here and looked forward to seeing them. I responded absolutely without batting an eye. In hindsight with what was going on I should have given this more thought.

I told my husband that night at dinner about the boys coming and it was the first real smile I seen on his face in a week. He asked when and I said on Thursday night. They had a teacher’s day on Friday so no school and Monday was a holiday so they could stay until Monday night. He was thrilled to have them and it turned out to be the ice breaker we needed to get our communication lines open again.

We sat in the living room, him watching the game and me reading. I never followed sports but tonight I put my book down and sat with him. It was more to find some together time again. I put my arm around his and he let me rest my head on his shoulder. The thing about marriages like ours, we could talk without saying a word. feeling the gentle squeeze of his hand told me he was there for me. when I kissed his cheek and told him how much I loved him and needed him he gave me a crooked smile and that was his way of agreeing. I sat there doing nothing else as he enjoyed the game but happily to do so because now, we could put that horrendous day behind us and move forward. I know it could never be forgotten but maybe he could let it stay dormant somewhere in the back of his mind and not disturb it.

We went to bed that night and I made small hints that I wanted to feel his touch. He didn’t respond right away and I was ready to roll over in disappointment when I felt him take my hand and put it on his semi hard cock. Still no need for words I caressed it, stroked it, and eventually took him in my mouth. I loved sucking his cock and even though the boys had a way, a different way of making me love theirs, my husband would always come first. He guided me to the depths he enjoyed, not just the head but not pushing it in my throat. He loved how I worked my tongue and brought utter delight to his sack with my fingertips. I wanted him to enjoy me tonight and I would have done anything he asked or demanded. I guess I was understanding the demanding side of things better these days. I took his shaft and kissed it from base to tip. I listened to the sounds he made, he would always breathe a little shallower when he was close to the end and that was the sound, I heard. I wanted it to be his choice and I whispered he could do as he pleased and with that, he lifted my head and started to jerk himself off. He didn’t tell me to do a thing until I seen the precum appear and then he placed his cock in front of me and he released a powerful stream that went all over my face. I caught some in my mouth and licked my lips but this was what he wanted tonight and I was not going to say no. when his streams stopped and I felt cum dripping off my nose I started to get up to clean myself when he stopped me and said, no.

He made me sleep the entire night with his cum on my face. It was his version of a punishment for our lives being turned upside-down. When I woke up the next morning, I felt the nastiness of dried cum everywhere including on my pillowcase. I went to the bathroom and looked at the disgust of it and stepped in the shower. I never realized how difficult it was to get dry cum out of my hair. After my shower I took a long hard look at myself. My body still showing signs of abuse, decolorization and the reminder of them with teeth marks visible still. I applied my lotion and dressed for another day of the unknown. When I passed him in the hall I stopped and offered him a kiss. He accepted it but wasn’t 100% responsive. All in time I told myself, all in time.

I got to my classroom early, it was exam day and I wanted to get the desks prepared for when my students came in. I was putting the exams on their desks when I heard the sound of someone making their presence known. When I turned it was one of the girls from my class. She said she wanted to ask me something and if I would promise to keep it between us. We sat down and she said one of the boys had tried to touch her in a private part of her body and she didn’t know what to do. My first thought was yes, finally someone to stand up to those pricks. Turns out she didn’t want me to help her report him, she wanted me to teach her how to please him. Mrs. Stein, she said in a whisper so if someone was to walk in our conversation would remain private. I know things, things about them and things about you. I can keep my mouth shut as good as the next person so what I know stays with me and what I will tell you about me has to stay with you. I listened and was not sure what she knew but I was pretty sure I knew what the boy wanted from her. she said she wanted to learn how to give him a blowjob so she wouldn’t have to lose her virginity. She asked me if there was a way, I could teach her. I couldn’t believe her question and even more shocked in her sincerity.

I asked we speak again after school when we had more time. truth is I had to think about what I would tell her if I should tell her anything at all. I asked she come to my class immediately after her last class and we would walk out together. This way the boys would see me with her and wouldn’t make me do things with them. I thought it was a bulletproof plan but what I didn’t take into consideration was how much the girl knew and if she would use it against me or worse, would she start making demands of her own. My day was mixed with the unknown and all too well known. I tried not to think about them but seeing them in class had my mind scattered and what I seen was not looking good, not on my part as I seen them take me but it was no longer against my will. I see me offering myself to them freely.

Just as the last bell rang, she was in my room. We walked out and right past four of the boys. She didn’t know it but she saved me from unwanted sex in the dirty boy’s room. Once outside I asked why she came to me? she said she knew I was giving all the boys blow jobs and they loved it and she wanted them to love them coming from her, especially Jimmy. I tried to look shocked but she said not to worry, the only reason she knew was she snuck in the bathroom before we got there after school once hoping to see some cocks taking a piss and ended up watching me from a stall. She knew I was forced but said once in a while she seen me smile as if a really liked it. she asked again how a girl gives a good blowjob and what does a boy cum taste like. It gave me an idea that might just help both of us.

Her name was Sarah and after telling me her parents worked and wouldn’t be home until after seven, I invited her home with me. on the way I told her I knew a way she could practice but it was a really big risk for both of us. I told her she could practice on my husband. He would never say anything and wouldn’t touch her unless he was asked. She wasn’t sure but, in the end, she said OKAY. Maybe I thought, if he had someone young to play with, he wouldn’t see my play time as all that evil. When we got to the house, I asked her to wait on the deck until I talked to him.

I came right out and told him what she wanted. I told him I wouldn’t judge him for what happened no matter what. He was hesitant but looking at her cute little frame, her tiny B cup tits, and even I thought she had a cute ass he agreed. I introduced them and asked Sarah if she would be more comfortable if I left the room. She asked if I would and I did but made sure I kept myself close enough to look in on them from time to time. Sarah had her first lesson as I peeked at her sucking my husband’s cock. She had her first lesson in letting a man cum in her mouth and directed to swallow it. after her deed was done, she said she wanted to back after school every day until she thought she was good enough for Jimmy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.