Teacher Trial - Cover

Teacher Trial

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Teacher made sex slave

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

After they left, I did what I could to clean myself. My body was in agony and when I looked at myself in the mirror I wanted to vomit. Never have I been so abused before and never have I entertained so many sexual partners. They might be boys but they had a man’s mentality on how to take what they wanted. No matter how much I washed the smell and taste of a teenager’s cum was still with me. how could I let myself get into this mess? How could I let myself be raped by my own students?

I did my best and got dressed, at least my clothes were taken care of. The halls were empty and I was able to leave undetected. I felt so dirty driving home and when I pulled in the driveway, I wondered what I would tell me husband. How would he look at me knowing I was gang banged by a bunch of juvenile delinquents? How do I look at myself when I shower knowing I had more cocks in my mouth in a few hours than in my lifetime? I hated today, I hated them, and I hated myself.

My husband wasn’t home and I took a long hot bath. I needed to evacuate as much boy sperm as possible and I needed to let my body return to its normal appearance. My pussy hurt so bad and my asshole was victimized and penetrated for the first time. those things I knew could heal unseen, but how do I hide the bite marks that covered my body? How do I explain to him or to myself that a dozen boys left their mark on me and warned me to keep quiet? I tried my best to hold it together but I lost it when I used a soft sponge between my legs and through the soreness inflicted, my additional touch, it brought me arousal. This I couldn’t explain.

I got dressed in a nice comfortable sundress. It was loose fitting and dark in color. I was home so I could go without anything underneath. I don’t think I could deal with anything rubbing against me right now. Even when I walked, I could feel them inside me, feel them releasing their seed. I made myself a strong drink even though it was early, I needed it that bad.

I muttered through dinner and thankfully there was a game on tonight so he would be occupied all night. I took a second hot bath and this time I focused on soaking my battered and bruised body. I had to try and stop my tits from turning colors and most of all, I had to ease the pain where they thought it was funny to bite my pussy lips. After my bath I sat and rubbed lotion everywhere. I used a lot on my tits, they were misused the most. I watched myself in the mirror and had flashbacks of my torment.

Boys shoving cocks in my mouth was bad enough but something I could move past. My only saving grace was I loved sucking my husband’s cock. He was much bigger but was never forceful and never pushed it down my throat. I must have swallowed fifteen loads of cum today. Fifteen, it seems impossible but I did.

As I rubbed in my lotion, I ignored faces. The last thing I wanted was to know them and be forced to have eye contact with them. It was more what I felt and what I felt was me being used like a whore. My pussy treated with harshness, sucked, and fucked, and the final blow, when he fisted me and stretched me in a way, I didn’t think my body could. Feeling such a huge presence inside me was mind altering and as wrong as it was, an amazement. I closed my eyes to find some peace but what I found was darkness. Not in my rape, not in it coming from my students, the darkness came when the afterthoughts were in my mind, my body responded with something I found disturbing, it responded with the need to orgasm. Now I was really scared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.