Teacher Trial - Cover

Teacher Trial

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teacher made sex slave

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

It was the most outrageous thing I was ever a part of. What started as four was now seven. All trusted to keep their silence, all with a reason to take part in it. We knew we wanted it to happen just before the holiday break, that way she either comes back as ours or doesn’t come back at all, either way, we win. It was me and Jimmy that did most of the leg work to get thing orchestrated. Adults think they have all the answers but it’s our generation that knows that fair play just doesn’t offer the instant gratification that deception holds. We think clear and see things for what they are and go head on to make resolutions.

One afternoon we had a fire drill. Of course, it was just before my lunch period. The halls were congested and a few bodies in front of me was Mrs. Stein. Maybe a preview of things to come was in order. I managed to work my way behind her and as the crowd walked towards the exits I reached down and grabbed her ass. It wasn’t a light pat or gentle caress; I grabbed that thing hard enough to make her jump. By the time she turned there were students all around her shuffling towards the door so she couldn’t know who had groped her cheek. For her it was a violation of her position, and of her person. For me it was a sampling of something I wanted, something I planned on taking from her.

When I told Jimmy what I did he laughed and said I was one crazy bastard. Then he asked if it was squishy. I told him once things are in motion, he would know firsthand. The clock was ticking and our countdown had begun. Mrs. Stein had no idea how her life was about to change. I went home that day like any other except on this day my package had arrived. This was going to be my contribution to our gala event. I took it to my room and studied the manual front to back and back to front. I would be an expert before in came into use. I would reign as king when I held the upper hand.

It was early November when Mrs. Stein started to show her true colors. She favored the girls and mistreated the boys. I had detention a lot and so did quite a few others and the resentment for her grew. It was of careful selection that our numbers increased once again and now from the original four we were a substantial eleven. Bigger numbers meant a greater risk someone would say the wrong thing to the wrong person but it was a risk we all took.

We started leaving her little gifts of sorts, mostly notes, a few trinkets that were meant to shame her. Zack went as far as to leave a dildo in her top draw. She never said anything and we thought the embarrassment was greater than the apology she expected. One morning I snuck into her classroom before she arrived and placed a note where she would certainly see it. It was extremely crude and stated that I wanted to play with her in the most disgusting ways. I must have returned right after she read it because her face was flush and she was shaking. I snickered under my breath wondering if she was turned on or grossed out. Either way I didn’t care, tick tock I mumbled, tick tock you bitch, your time is almost up.

Her rampage against the boys increased and what was once an obsession was being fueled and becoming one of anger. All the boys despised her; the girls even began a slow dislike. One morning as punishment for a minor infraction Mrs. Stein forced a boy to read aloud a text message he received in class. When he refused, she grabbed his phone and read it for him. It was a text from a girl who she would not name but it was a flirt message that was sexually oriented. It embarrassed him and since everyone knew who he was dating, humiliated her. That was the last straw, nothing left but make sure she understood beyond a reasonable doubt that she had crossed the line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.