Butterfly Babies - Cover

Butterfly Babies

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: She and Julia have a picnic planned, but they Julia's boyfriend has an unexpected day off, and Julia invites him along. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   .

Naked man lying on grass with two naked women observing a butterfly that landed on his navel

My BGFF and I were planning on spending the day together, a picnic at a secluded grove Julia knew about, when her boyfriend Chad got an unexpected day off. “That’s okay, you should be with him,” I told Julia.

Julia said, “No, no, Lis, you come too. We’ve planned this. Chad won’t mind.”

“I’d be in the way,” I said.

“No, no, you won’t.”

“But what if you two want to get, you know, all lovey-dovey?”

“Ha, like that’s going to happen. And if it does, we’ll share.”

“Oh, sure.”

“No, really, Chad won’t mind. And I know you think he’s hot. And you’re not involved with anyone right now.”

That was true. Chad was hot. And I wasn’t involved with anyone. But ... I knew it would be a mistake.

Still, I let myself be dragged along. Chad didn’t seem surprised or annoyed that I was going along. Maybe Julia had paved the way. Anyway, we drove out to the picnic grove and had a nice picnic lunch, and then we walked along this creek, eventually coming upon a wide meadow which seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. “A perfect spot,” Julia declared.

“Perfect for what?” Chad asked.

Instead of answering with words, Julia stripped off all her clothes and lay on the grass on her back. “C’mon, guys, sunbathe with me. This grass is super soft.”

Chad was already almost undressed. Tentatively I followed suit. Before I even got my shirt off, Chad was naked, standing over Julia, smiling big.

“Doesn’t he have the most beautiful dick?” Julia asked me.

I mumbled something in the affirmative. The cock in question swayed slowly back and forth, lifting steadily toward the bright sun.

Julia said, “Oh god, I just have to suck it,” and with that she scrambled onto her knees and took Chad’s cock into her mouth. She sucked him for quite a while. I was at the wrong angle to see, but I could hear the juicy slurps. I wondered if she was going to make him come in her mouth. Abruptly she broke off the cock-sucking and lay back on the grass. “I need you in me now.”

Chad got between Julia’s legs and thrust into her. Julia gasped out some words which might have been “Oh, yeah,” and her legs locked behind his back and they were fucking. I stood there watching, not sure what else to do. After a few minutes, Julie warbled some words of encouragement, whether to herself or to Chad I couldn’t tell, and then she shuddered a moan and Chad’s buttocks jerked and he groaned. I’m pretty sure both of them came.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.