Switched at Death - Cover

Switched at Death

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 6

Her face immediately saddened and her expression told me that she had hoped to sleep with me. I had never slept with a girl. I was a virgin. I assumed that she was not since she had shared a bed with my great grandfather although how much a man in his late 90’s to early 100’s could do, I couldn’t even guess.

“Candice, may I ask a personal question?”

“Yes.”

“Were you used to having sex with my great grandfather?”

“We slept in the same bed. We would lay close together. I will not talk about our intimacies.”

“I understand. Look if you wish it, you can sleep with me in this bed. I would ask that you do not try to have sex with me. Can you do that?”

She looked like there was a discussion going on in her head.

“Yes, Mick. I can sleep with you and not have sex.”

“Very well then. Let’s get some sleep.”

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and hung the underwear on a hook on the door. The shower had a huge shower head. I assumed that was because my great grandfather didn’t want to move around a lot on the wet shower floor. I was soaked in no time at all and then I turned the valve that stopped the flow of water. I soaped up and covered everything. No sense in having any part of me stinky if I was going to be in bed with someone else. Especially a female someone else.

The thought of Candice slipping into the shower with me occurred to me with the expected result. I just kept washing and then pushed the button that started the flow again and stood under the nice hot water until I felt like I was rinsed clean. I turned off the shower and opened the shower door to find a very large plush towel waiting for me.

Candice had come in and left the big towel and left without so much as a sound. I looked around and couldn’t see her anywhere so I stepped out of the shower and began to dry off with the towel. When I was done, I grabbed for my underwear and found them to be gone. In their place was a pair of silk boxer shorts.

Looking around again, I took them off the hook and checked them out. They were the right size and I donned them with a feeling of comfort. They were soft and fit like a glove. Using the towel to completely dry my hair, I walked into the bedroom to find Candice in a pair of pajamas. The pants were floor length, only showing that she was wearing a very small pair of slippers. The top was a button up short-sleeved thing exposing her slim, yet strong, forearms. They were covered in soft, brown freckles. Both pieces seemed to be the same white silk as my shorts.

“Would you like the top for your pajamas?”

“I don’t normally sleep...”

“I know. You normally sleep in the nude.”

I tried to not sound exasperated, but I think I failed.

“Is there anything about my personal behavior that you don’t know?”

“Probably not,” she replied with another of her sly smiles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.