Amazon Prime (3rd or 4th Attempt) - Cover

Amazon Prime (3rd or 4th Attempt)

by Dave Pornwriter

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Erotica Sex Story: Daisy and her sub suzz are real. 14-year-old Sarah, her family and Derek (or was it Dave) are fictional

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   FemaleDom   .

[Daisy and her sub suzz are real. 14-year-old Sarah, her family and Derek (or was it Dave) are fictional]

When suzz moved out of the tiny village of Smannell in Hampshire to Cape Cornwall, she could never have imagined selling the house to a family sharing the same surname, Lave.

She had only met the family once when they came to view the house but immediately bonded with the teenage daughter, Sarah.

Shy, reserved, and badly dressed, Sarah reminded suzz of herself at that age, easily recognising a fellow submissive.

Sarah often lay in bed, staring upwards, wondering about the purpose of the four steel hooks fitted to suzz’s old bedroom ceiling, still shiny from the multiple rope insertions.

This was rapidly clarified when a fat envelope, simply addressed to Ms S Lave arrived, containing a handwritten note from Anna Dominatrix and a set of highly revealing photographs.

The note simply stated: ‘I was just clearing out a drawer and thought you might like these back, slut’

The pictures were mostly of a very naked suzy suspended from her ceiling, being beaten with a variety of household objects and appearing to love the experience.

These now formed the basis of Sarah’s masturbation fantasies for several weeks before she considered that perhaps Anna wasn’t aware that her slave had moved and the package should be redirected.

The second ‘mistake’ was rather more serious: the doorbell rang early one morning, Sarah staggered downstairs to find the Amazon Prime courier on the doorstep with a large box.

Sarah was surprised that the earbuds she ordered had come so quickly, but it was correctly addressed to Ms S Lave and required a signature to confirm delivery.

Sarah only ever wore sleep shorts in bed and now had the tricky task of handling the courier’s PDA and pen without exposing any more of her breasts with her nipples hardening in the cool breeze.

He took the required delivery photograph plus several more of Sarah struggling to lift the heavy box above waist height for his own collection, before leaving with a cheery wave.

Of course, as she rapidly discovered these were not Sarah’s earbuds but a box full of sex toys and bondage gear that suzy had ordered, but had failed to update her delivery address to Cape Cornwall.

This was confirmed when the delivery email contained the doorstep photos of a near-naked very attractive teenager, Sarah at her old address arrived in suzy’s email box.

“Oh, bugger, this is awkward,” said suzz to herself as she rang the number that Sarah had luckily given her when they first met, while carefully examining the photo, displaying a very dark curly minge visible through the thin shorts fabric.

“Sorry, you had to take in that package. I hope you didn’t open it.”

Sarah replied, “it was just addressed to Ms S Lave. I thought the box was a bit big for the earbuds I ordered, but I signed for it anyway.”

suzz, “so why were you naked in the photo?”

Sarah, “duh! I’d just got out of the shower when the doorbell rang. Mum and dad must have been busy in bed. Anyway I wasn’t actually naked,” lowering her phone to waist level, “I pulled these sleep shorts back on”.

suzz, “yeah, but they are almost see-through. You must have rubbed away most of the crotch fabric and you really do need a trim.”

Sarah, “I wondered why that courier spent so long getting the best photo of me holding the box. Said he was taking a few extra for his private collection — of course, I’ve no idea what he meant. Just what is Crisco?”

suzz, “oh bugger, you opened the box!”

Sarah, “yeah I had to check if it was the earbuds I ordered. It says Anal Lube on the jar - I know what it’s for, but why do you need so much? How many arses are you planning on fucking?”

suzz, “don’t be so crude! What flavour did they deliver?”

Sarah, “it says Raspberry. Don’t tell me you plan on tasting it? That’s disgusting! Oh, there’s some other stuff in here- do you want me to take a look?”

suzz, “no that’s fine, just return it as wrongly delivered.”

Sarah, “there’s this shiny shower head. The instructions say it gives a deeply satisfying pulsating enema. I’ll have to ask dad for a spanner.”

suzz, “don’t you dare...”

Sarah, “you’re so easy to wind up. Wait a minute, who are these heavy steel handcuffs for? Are you a submissive?”

suzz, “I’m not discussing my sex life with a girl only half my mistress’ age. Now put the box away.”

By now, Sarah was parading around the room in the handcuffs with something pushing down the front of her sleep shorts revealing a full pubic triangle.

suzz closed her eyes for a moment imagining how heavy they would feel down at the pub where Daisy worked but was dragged back to reality when the photo of a purple feeldoe arrived and Sarah was innocently asking, “How do you use this, Miss?”

suzz, “purple! I ordered flesh coloured!”

Sarah, “there’s a delivery note, they apologize for being out of stock of flesh-coloured, so they’ve included a complementary bullet vibrator. Does that go in this hole?”

This exchange was followed by a long pause in which Sarah apparently found out the answer to that question, herself.

suzz, “you still there, squirt?”

Sarah, “yeah, I’m just watching the feeldoe video on their website. It said I had to be over 18, so I used mum’s login.”

suzz, “how...?”

Sarah, “easy peasy. I’m using her old laptop. Now I know which end goes up your pussy and which end goes into the other girl. Oh, wait a minute. That’s a male backside. I never realised you could fuck arses too.”

suzz, now getting very worried about what else might be on that laptop, “I’d rather you didn’t look in the Special Photos folder.”

Two days later the same Amazon Prime courier delivered Sarah’s earbuds, so she called suzz again while keeping him waiting.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.