Mom Is Taken - Cover

Mom Is Taken

by thecsm

Copyright© 2022 by thecsm

Fantasy Sex Story: Mom and a coworker are taken at a Company diner party.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   .

It was the first week of summer vacation I just turned 16 last month. I was between my freshmen year and sophomore year of high school. I thought it would be a good idea to find a summer job. Dad gave me a few ideas, I told him I would look into them. It was mom who found me the best summer job ever. It was Wednesday morning right after school was out. I was eating my breakfast, mom enter the kitchen, “Good morning, sweetheart!”

“Hey mom.” I answered in acknowledgement.

Mom: “What would you say if I told you I have a job offer for you.”

“That depends on the job mom.”

Mom: “Okay I see your point. You would be working at the same company as I do. Remember I told you about us moving into a new building in a few weeks. You would help with moving and setting things up in the new building. Mr. Walker is hiring a six people to help out, hoping to save money. He already hired his son and four of his friends. That leaves one slot open. I need to know now if you’re interested. If so, he’ll interview you Monday.”

“Sounds like something I can do. Yes, let them know I’ll take the job.”

Mom gave a little laugh: “It’s not that easy. Here you need to fill out some paperwork and be interviewed. Then Mr. Walker will decide if he will hire you. You know about my company dinner this Friday. It will be in the new building, and I think you need to be there. It will help Mr. Walker to get to know you. Plus, his son and his friends will be there. It looks like his son, Tom, will have some input on whether you get hired or not. I think he is the same age as you.”

“What do you mean his son will have input on whether I get hired?”

Mom: “You will be working with him. Mr. Walker wants to make sure you get along with him. If not, well, so you better get on his good side at the dinner.”

“Guess I need to go to the dinner.”

Mom: “Good, I’ll let Mr. Walker knows. Fill these out so I can turn them in tomorrow.” Mom hand me about five pages of paperwork as she left for work.


I was already downstairs waiting on my mom and dad to come downstairs. Dad came down first: “Your mom is almost ready.”

“Where is the party?” I asked my dad for no reason just trying to make small talk while we waited on mom.

Dad: “It’s in the new building they are moving to. Mr. Walker had one floor turn into a banquet room, so he didn’t have to rent a place every time he had a company get together.”

I noticed mom coming down the stairs, dad shouts outs, “Wow, you look great tonight babe!”

Mom: “Thanks.”

She looks at me, I knew I need to say something, “Wow mom, you look good.” She just smiles at me.

She was wearing a formfitting black dress; it wasn’t too tight, but it sure showed her figured. It was low cut in the front which show off her necklace she was wearing. The necklace brought your eyes upon her cleavage. The dress came to just about an inch above her knee. She had on black stockings and black heels.

Dad: “You have such a sexy figure baby. Every guy maybe some women will want to get their hands on you. I better keep you close by so I can keep all the guys away from you.”

Mom smiling: “Oh, you always say that. You know I’m yours only.”

Dad: “Damn right.” All three of us headed out the door.

Guess it’s time to tell you about my mom. My friends call her a MILF. I guess they’re right she is a very good-looking woman. Even I look check her out from time to time. Thank goodness she doesn’t know what my thoughts are or have never caught me watching her with my nasty lustful ideas.

My mom is 35 years old, very good looking, with dark brown eyes and long black hair. She stands a little over five foot five inches. With one hell of a figure, I know her bra size is 34 C. She always watches what she eats and exercises daily. She does cardio and weights daily seven days a week.


As we enter the party, we had to go thru a reception line. I met Mr. Vic Walker moms’ boss, his wife, I don’t remember her name, and their son Tom Walker. Who I’ll be working with if I get the job. After we were done, we went and found our assigned seats at a larger table. As I looked around, I really enjoyed looking at all of the women all dressed up. They sure did go out of their way to look beautiful. Maybe this dinner party won’t be a total waste. I can at least admire the women.

Mom: “Hi Holly! I see we get to sit next to each other tonight. Rich, this is Holly Rice who I work with. Holly, Rich is my husband and this young man here is my son Tim.”

Holly: “Glad to meet you two. Joy I’m so glad we get to sit next to each other. I was so afraid that I would have to sit next to someone I have nothing in common with. I’m sorry, this is my husband Ed.”

I stopped listening to the two women talk but I did check out Holly. She looked younger than my mom. She had on a very sexy green dress. It also had a low neckline showing off her cleavage. She was also wearing black stockings, with heels. After everyone was seated dinner was served.

After dinner there were a few speeches, when they were done the band started playing. Mr. Walker was visiting each table with his son. When he got to ours, mom: “Sir is there any way I can get a tour of the new offices?”

Mr. Walker: “I guess I can make that happen for you. You know I cannot just let everyone walk thru the building tonight. My son will be happy to escort you. He has the pass code to get pass the locked doors.” He then looked at me and continued, “You must be Tim. I’ll see you Monday for your interview. If you get the job, you’ll be working with Tom here.” Tom looked at me giving me a smirk.

Mom: “Sorry I didn’t introduce you to Tim. Tom, you think you can escort me and Holly thru the building?”

Tom looked at his dad getting a nod from him, “Sure, this way ladies.”

As Tom walked off with my mom and Holly following him, I decided I would follow them. I figured that if I got the job I would know a little bit of the layout of the building. It would be helpful. Not wanting to be noticed I stay back a ways and tried not to be noticed. I notice Tom was sending a text as they walked away. I didn’t think anything about it, but later I realized who he was texting. As we were getting close to a door at the end of a hallway, there was a keypad beside it. Apparently, you needed a pass code to enter. I was still back from everyone, keeping a low profile when I notice four other guys walking up to Tom and the ladies from another hall. Mom and Holly looked at the additional four guys but didn’t seem concerned. They didn’t look at all frightened, as Tom introduced the new guys to the ladies.

The guys looked at be the same age as Tom and me. They must be his friends who work with him. Mom and Holly smiled at them and shook their hands. I could not hear what was said, however. I watched Tom enter the code and opened the door. He held the door open as the ladies walked thru it. Tom followed the ladies through the door and I slipped a bit closer to them. After Tom walked thru the other four guys followed. They just let the door go and it was slowly closing. I rushed to the door before it closed and held it open a little until they all walked around a corner. Then I entered.

They took the elevator; I watch to see what floor they got off at. I ran up the stairs to the floor. I cracked opened the door, and peeked out. They were slowly walking down the hallway and talking. I was glad that I didn’t lose them, but still tried to stay out of sight. There were several recesses along the hallway so I managed to get a little closer so I could hear them talking.

Tom: “This here is the new conference room.”

Holly: “Can we take a look inside?”

Tom: “Sure ladies.” He opened the door and they went in.

I moved up to the door and opened it just enough so I could look in. Mom and Holly had their backs to the large conference table. The guys were standing around them. I look around the room and see a camera in each of the four corners. All of them had red lights on showing they were on. I also notice one guy had a video camera and was using it.

Mom: “This room is much larger and nicer than our current conference room.”

Holly: “Yes. I like it.”

Tom: “Well ladies I think you two need pay for this tour that I’m giving you.”

Mom: “What are you talking about? I don’t think we need to pay you anything.”

Tom: “Look, bitch! Just take off your dresses. We want to see what’s under them.”

Holly: “Look your dad told you to give us a tour. We are just enjoying the new building. We don’t want any kind of trouble with you guys.”

Mom: “I think we’re done. Don’t make me tell your dad.”

The women started to walk off, but as they got close to the guys one of them pushed mom back towards the table. Another guy pushed Holly back towards the table also. Mom and Holly both looked pissed. Every time they moved towards the door they would get pushed back. The guys started heckling them, calling them names. Telling them to get out of their dresses. They started pushing the two women around to each other. The five guys were all laughing as they pushed the women around. Things were going south quickly for the two women.

Mom: “Please stop, this isn’t any fun.” At this point I was almost tempted to run into the room to help the ladies, to do anything to stop what was happening. Something inside of me told me to just stay where I was to see what happen next. Holly was also saying something. I couldn’t make out what she was saying. Both women were saying something to the guys as they were being pushed around.

Tom: “Scream if you want, no one can hear you. We are too far from everyone. The guys continued to roughly pass the two women around. It was as if they have done this before. I was surprised at how restrained the guys were because for some reason I had an enormous erection watching them treat my mom and her coworker this way. After a few minutes the guys suddenly stopped pushing the two women around. Both mom and Holly were looking around the room nervously as they were still looking for a way to escape. I could see the fear in their eyes, but also something else. But I wasn’t sure what it was.

Tom: “You two need to be obedient or it could become a very rough night. You have five guys here that want to see what’s under your dresses. So, smile and take them off.”

“Yeah,” another guy chimed in. This brought a howl of approval from the entire group.

Both women were stunned, just watching Tom. Holly cried out, almost pleading, “Do you think your mother would like what you’re doing?”

Mom quickly joined in and added, “You can’t do this. My husband and son are here and when they find out you will all go to jail.”

The two women were standing close to each other. Tom walked up close to them. Even though his back was to me, I could see his expression in the smoked glass on the other side of the table. He smirked when he heard their pleas. Without hesitation he firmly slapped both of them across the face. Without giving them time to react, with one fast movement Tom put one hand on mom’s throat and his other hand on Holly’s throat. He started squeezing both of their throats.

“I don’t care what she thinks. Everyone knows you’re taking a tour of the new building. We got plenty of time. So, you two need to get with the program and do as you’re told.” Tom said with an evil laugh. “By the time we are done here, neither one of you will say a word. In fact you will do anything we tell you.” He continued.

Tom looked at both women who just stood there with fear written all over their faces. He then let go of their necks just a little bit, as his grip loosened, it was enough for them to gasp for air. With a mean look on his face, “Now answer me, bitches. Are you going to follow instructions, or you want me to squeeze some more?”

Mom and Holly looked at all five guys. Realizing there was no way out of this they both answered in a low submissive tone, “Yes.”

Tom looked good and hard at them, “Yes what?”

Mom: “I don’t understand?”

Tom: “Okay, I’ll tell you. You two will call me sir. Therefore, your answer is YES SIR!”

Mom mumbled softly, “Yes, sir” with Holly right behind her, “Yes. Yes, sir.”

“Now show us the goods!” Yelled one of the guys.

“God, you two bitches look so fucking good!” yelled another.

Tom took his hands off of the women as he stood back. Mom looked around the room, at the five guys. I’m not sure what the two women were thinking at the time. Mom looked over at the door where I was standing. She didn’t see me I know. If she did, she would have yelled out for help.

Tom: “Now it doesn’t have to be this way. Just be good and take off your dresses. So, we can have a better look at what you are wearing under them for your husbands.”

Both women just looked at him. Tom slapped them both again as he yelled, “Now, you two bitches!”

All five guys stood there watching the two ladies. Mom was first to move she slowly reached behind her to unzip her dress. Holly notice mom’s movement and reached behind her to unzip her dress also. Mom weakly smiled as she lowers her dress off her shoulders and her bra came into view. I was watching every move she made. She had on a very sexy white lacy bra. As she continues to lower her dress, I notice her boobs were bouncing as she moved.

I looked over at Holly and she was wearing a very sexy lacy black bra. As they slowly push their dresses down towards the floor their panties came into view. Mom had matching lacy white panties. Look like it might be a thong, but I couldn’t tell from where I was standing. Holly also had on matching black panties which also could be a thong. As their dresses drop further down the top of the women stockings came into view. They both had on black stockings being held up by black garter belts.

I looked at the guys and they were all practically drooling looking at the two ladies. Mom and Holly were smiling slightly as they removed their dresses, but their faces were flushed, I wasn’t sure if it was from their embarrassment or if they were getting aroused. I could see their nipples poking through their thin sexy bras. Both women took off their heels as they removed their dresses.

Tom holds out his hand and orders: “Hand me your dresses and put your heels back on!”

Mom winces as she hands her dress to Tom: “Please sir, don’t mess up my dress. It’s very expensive.”

Holly: “Please sir, mine is also expensive.”

Tom looked at them and smiles as he takes their dresses. He wads them up into a little ball and threw them on the floor over by the wall behind him. Mom’s and Holly’s mouths were open as they didn’t believe what Tom just did to their dresses. I was still feeling my pants getting tighter by the seconds and my cock was harder than ever before. Here I was standing behind a door transfixed at the sight of five guys tormenting my mom and one of her coworkers. Mom was trying to be brave keeping her head up smiling at these five assholes.

Tom: “Now turn around you two so we can get a good look at you.”

Mom and Holly looked at each other, they slowly turned around, the guys now yelling out a few cat calls. Just looking at my mom and Holly I could tell they felt humiliated, but they kept their heads high. As their back side came into view, I notice I was right they both were wearing a throng. Damn both of their asses looked hot. From looking at them from behind it looked like they were wearing no panties at all.

After they was done turning around the Tom ordered, “Now take off your bras! Let’s see what you’re hiding under them.”

Mom: “Really sir. Don’t you think you messed with us enough.”

Tom: “I see you haven’t heard what I’ve been saying. You and your friend will do exactly what you’re told, when you’re told, and how you’re told. Otherwise, I’m wrapping my hands around your throats again.”

Holly: ‘No! No! sir. I’ll do it.”

Mom: “Guess I have no choice, sir”

Tom: “Let’s get to it now.”

Mom and Holly reached their hands behind their backs to unfasten their bras. As I watch mom slowly unsnaps her bra. After unsnapping it she reaches up to her left shoulder, pulling down her bra strap and letting it slowly slide down her arm. Now holding on to the front of her bra, she reaches up and slowly pulls down the other strap. She smiles as she slowly pulls it from her body. I have no idea why she is smiling, but it wasn’t a smile of fear, but something else. I couldn’t understand what, but her face was flushed, and her body sure looked aroused. Holly didn’t say a word but was also removing her bra slowly.

Tom holds out his hand for them to hand him their bras. As they reach out, handing their bras to him both of their tits bounced. Oh my god mom and Holly’s boobs were now hanging there fully exposed in front of these five guys. If mom knew I was watching she would die of embarrassment. Tom takes the bras and toss them on the table.

I couldn’t help but look at the women’s nude breasts. Seeing my mom breasts for the first time in my life, had me so fucking horny, that I couldn’t stop looking. I noticed even for her age her tits were firm. They had like a ski slope shape to them, damn they were sexy. Her nipples are hard as a rock, pointing straight out from her areolas, which are a nice light pink color. I couldn’t help myself I was very excited. These two ladies were standing there topless and only wearing their panties, stockings and heels.

Both women have magnificent tits. Holly’s boobs were full, but what got my attention was her perfectly formed and beautiful, long nipples. They seemed to be getting longer with every demand. Her nipples were now hard pointing straight out from her areolas. Which is a dark brown color. I looked over at mom and her nipples were also hard as a rock. It wasn’t cold in the room. Damn they were excited about what was happening.

Someone shouts out, “You two have a great set!”

Both women, “Thank you sir.”

I can’t believe Tom has these two ladies standing in front of him and his friends, topless. Their boobs just hanging there fully exposed. One thing for sure I was enjoying what was happening. I shouldn’t but I was. I notice the one guy with the video was still filming, as well as the cameras all around the room.

Tom walked up to the women. He started to play with mom’s tits. Then he played with Holly’s tits. “Guys you are going to be happy. They still have some firmness to them.” Tom stood back letting each guy to come forward to play with the women’s tits. I wish I was in the room with them instead of hiding out here in the hall peeking around the door.

Mom looking at him defiantly: “Okay Tom sir, you had your fun. Now let us go back to our husbands and enjoy the rest of the dinner.”

Holly: “Joy’s right sir.”

Tom: “I think we need to enjoy a little more fun.”

“Hey, man! Personally, I would love my dick sucked!” One of the guys yelled out.

Tom: “Are you crazy? These two are not on board yet. They most likely bite your cock right off right now.”

So, what’s the plan?” One of the guys asked.

Tom: “I think we will just fuck them really good and hard tonight.”

Mom and Holly looked at Tom in disbelief.

Mom: “I don’t think so ass hole.”

Tom smiled as he starts to unbuckle his pants. After he was done, he let his pants fall to the floor. He then takes off his boxers. I notice mom’s and Holly’s eyes open wide as they drift their gaze towards his crotch. I looked over at Tom and got a side view of his cock. It was large and fat, it wiggled from side to side when he moved. It’s big, but it isn’t porn star big. It is at most seven inches long, but the girth was amazing.

Tom smiles: “I see the look in your eyes you like what you see. Has the sight of my cock made you two wet.”

Mom: “No sir it has not.”

Tom: “Don’t lie, I see the desire in both of your eyes.”

Holly: “No sir I know I don’t want it.”

Tom: “I’ll make you two a deal. If your pussies are not soaking wet, I’ll leave you alone.” Both women just looked at him.

Tom: “Turn your asses around NOW!!” he ordered. Mom and Holly did as they were told but moved very slowly.

Tom: “Put your hands on the table!” Mom and Holly looked at each other as they put their hands on the table.

Tom got close to the two women. First, he slid mom’s sexy thong to the side and ran a finger over her exposed pink lips. “Just as I thought not just wet but soaked. Let’s check inside though, just to make sure.” He pushed two of his thick fingers deep into her cunt. She couldn’t help but moan. He took his other hand doing the same thing to Holly coming up with the same results. “Wow, you two couldn’t be more drenched, you’re both horny bitches. Guess that means you both do want my cock.” he stated.

Mom: “Sir, I can honestly say I do not want your cock.”

Tom laughed at mom’s coment: “I belive you Joy, Now put your elbows on the table. Holly after I’m done with Joy, you’re next. Guys keep an eye on Holly. Make sure she doesn’t run off.”

Mom didn’t say a word, but nodded putting her elbows on the table. I think she had surrendered to the inevitable. Her ass was facing her young captor. Tom moved behind mom. The first thing he does is to lean over her grabbing her breasts. He plays with them for a while before lining up his cock to her obviously aroused pussy.

Tom: “Say you want it bitch.” Mom didn’t answer him. she just stayed motionless bent over the table.

Tom: “Say it now bitch!”

Mom with a submissively quivering voice: “I ... I want it, sir”

Tom: “Want what?”

Mom: “Want you to take me sir.”

Tom: “You’re one hot MILF!” as he grabs a hold of her waist. “I’ve always wanted to fuck you. I’m going to enjoy breaking you. After I’m done training you, you will do whatever I want.” I didn’t understand what he was talking about at the time. I thought this would be a onetime thing.

As Tom shoves his cock into mom: “Oh yes!” Tom smiled as he started to thrust his cock in and out of her. His massive cock was now jack hammering into her well lubed pussy.

Mom was now moaning loudly, as he pushes into her over and over and over again. Her bare breasts were bouncing back and forth. her nipples are as hard as a rock. mom must be enjoying it as she is not resisting. Her hair is moving around her face.

Tom: “How does it feel to have the boss’s young son fucking you?”

Mom: “Oh god help me, but I love it. I love it. I love it!”

I couldn’t believe my ears. Mom had given in and was now being fucked like a bitch in heat to a boy my age and loving it. My mom was being turned into a slut right in front of my eyes.

Tom: “Tell me I’m better than your husband bitch.”

Mom: “Please Sir, I- I can’t say that.”

Tom: “Do you want me to stop?” As he slows down.

Mom: “No! God no. Please keep going. I want your cock so bad. I’m so close!”

Tom: “Tell me the truth then.”

Tom was now slowly fucking her. Mom: “Oh fuck. Yes, you’re better than my husband!”

Tom grins: “Good girl,” Resuming his hard and fast thrusts. Tom continues to torment her: “You may not want to believe this, but you will be obeying me after I break you. You will be mine and do what I tell you without question. Every part of you will be mine. You will only want to be pleasing me.”

Mom: “No! It won’t happen!”

Tom: “I hear you.” The speed which he is fucking her intensifies. As he grunts, he leans into her kissing the nape of her neck. As he is rubbing his hands all over her tits. His cock is thrusting in and out, in and out, in and out.

Mom: “Fuck, I’m gonna cummmm.”

Tom shoot his load into her at the same time. He pulls out of her. “Give me her bra.” Someone hands him mom’s bra. He takes it and cleans his cock off on the inside of her bra. “Guys who is next. When you’re done with this bitch make sure you clean your cock off on her bra. She will be happy to wear it.”

The next guy didn’t give mom time to rest he just slammed his cock into her. He grabs a hold of her hair pulling her head up and back as he fucked her hard. In seconds mom was moaning again. I watched as her body started to tremble and then explode with another massive orgasm. When he finished, he also cleaned his cock off on her bra.

Tom was getting hard again, looked over at Holly, “Okay, your turn.” He fucks Holly just like he did mom. He also made her tell him he was better than her husband. Cleaning off his cock on her bra. After all five guys had finished fucking both women.

Tom: “Okay guys hopefully you still have some cum. I want each of you to jack off cumming into the women’s bra.” I heard them chuckle and each guy started playing with their cock as the women watched. As the got close to cumming they each grab both bras and made sure they climaxed into each one of the cups on the women’s bras. When the guys were done shooting their cum into the two women’s bras, they stepped back and smirked at the two naked and well fucked women.

Tom: “Okay hand them their bras.” One of the guys handed each women their bra.

Tom was smiling as he orders, “Okay, you two put them on.”

Mom: “Sir, you’re kidding? We can’t wear those. They’re too nasty to put on.”

Holly: “Sir, we will smell like cum. We still have to return to the party.”

Tom: “I said put on your bras NOW!!” Both women slowly started putting on their bras.

They both had a disgusting look on their faces as the cum filled bras covered their naked tits. I watched as mom pressed the disgusting bra against her chest. I heard her moan and saw the guys jism leak out and down her chest.

Tom: “You better rub it in or it will stain your dress sluts.” He laughed.

The guys were all laughing. Some of the guys yelled out a few cruel remarks as they watch them rub the leaking cum all over their bodies. When they finally finished fastening their bras and rubbing in the boys cum on their chests, they just stood there almost looking in shock.

Tom: “Now lick those fingers off and listen carefully. You ladies, and I use that term lightly, won’t say anything, because I have these.” He shows then the video camera, then pointed at the cameras mounted all around the room.”

Yes, tonight was all recorded. By the time it’s edited, it will show you two as willing sluts fucking young teen boys and getting off. Say something or try to get me into trouble, who knows what will happen to these pictures. They might end up on everyone’s inbox or all over the internet. Am I making myself clear?” He stares at the two ladies the threat is clear. If they don’t behave, everyone will see their nude pictures.

Tom continues: “Listen up really good now. I don’t like hair on my pussy. I know you both have some. Even if they are trimmed I want all of your hair remove by Monday! Understand.”

Mom in a smart-ass voice: “Sir. Trust me this is a onetime thing. Those pictures you have, we’ll just say they are fake. What if we don’t. You’re never going to know if we did or didn’t.”

Holly: “Like Joy said, this is it. You don’t need to worry about how much hair I have on my pussy. My husband likes it just the way it is.”

Tom: “I see, well you do as you please. Come Monday I want them pusses shaved clean. We’ll see who wins. Now go get your dresses we need to get back.”

With that I knew it was time for me to get the hell out of there. I walked off as quiet and quickly as I could. As I got down the hall I started running to the stairs. I hope I remember how to get back to the where the dinner was. I got back to our table about ten minutes before mom returned. Dad gave mom a look as to where have you been. Instead of getting into it with her he just took out on the dance floor.

While mom and dad were dancing Tom walked up to me, “I saw you.”

“What you are talking about?” Tom just smiles before he could say anything mom and dad returned.

Tom: “Mr. Dunbar hope you’re enjoying yourself tonight.”

Dad: “Yes, I am.”

Tom: “Sir, I hope you will let me have a dance with your lovely wife.”

Dad: “I don’t mind as long as you return her, but it’s all up to her.”

Dad and Tom both looked at my mom. Tom held out his hand and mom took it. I watch them dance, but I could see mom was uncomfortable. Tom didn’t get too close to her as they danced. He was acting like the perfect gentlemen out on the dance floor. He was doing all of the talking though. Mom would just nod her head from time to time. When they returned, he thanked dad for giving the honor to dance with his wife. He then asked Holly husband if her could dance with Holly. After they danced, he went around asking others to dance.

Monday came I got to my interview about 45 minutes early. So, I went to mom’s office. As I got there, Tom was walking out of her office. He looked pissed off. I didn’t say anything to him, I just nodded as he walked past me. I talked with mom for a while. She just wanted to give me pointers for my interview.

I left mom and got to Mr. Walkers’ office about ten minutes before my interview. As I enter his office Tom was also there. Most of the questions were about the dinner Friday night. Mr. Walker asked question like what I saw, Did I see anything that shouldn’t happen. Things like that, he never did ask anything about me. After the interview I stop by mom’s office again. She didn’t have time to talk. She had to get to Mr. Walker’s office ASAP.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.