Perverted Wife Swappers - Cover

Perverted Wife Swappers

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: Swapping With Families

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Swapping With Families - A woman marries a man for whom she promises to be a total slut wife in an open marriage. Lots of group sex, including some very nasty perversion at the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

After the reception I was known as Bill’s slut wife, naturally. I didn’t mind. In fact I was proud of it. Bill bought me an ankle bracelet, which he said all slut wives wore, and I never went anywhere without it, my “slut wife” identification bracelet. Bill posted my photos online, and we became swingers.

“Darling, do you like it when we do really kinky shit?” Bill asked one evening over cocktails.

“You mean like the pee stuff, baby? God yes, I love it, babe. You know that. Why?” I inquired.

“There’s this family. They’ve asked me if we’d like to party with them,” he began. “But...”

“What, Bill? I’ll do anything. You know that,” I said.

“Anything, Holly? You sure about that?” he said seriously.

“Bill, surely you realize that by now ... right?” I asked, curious over what all the mystery was about.

“This is ... different,” he said.

I was dying with curiosity now, and said, “Bill. Read my lips! I will do ANYTHING you want me to do. ANYTHING! Okay? Now tell me what this is all about.” Boy did I find out.

The next evening we went over to the home of the family Bill knew. I recognized them from the reception, a good looking couple, with two kids, a 14year old daughter, Halley, and her twin brother Tommy. Both were really hot looking teenagers, and I felt my pussy growing damp while thinking about sucking Tommy’s cock and fucking him again. I vaguely remembered Halley as the girl who had first sat on my face, and knew I wouldn’t mind if she did it again.

After serving drinks, Ken, their father, said, “So, Holly. Bill tells me you’ll do anything, is that right?”

“Sure,” I said bravely. “What did you have in mind?”

“Let’s take her downstairs, darling,” Ken’s wife said. Cheryl is a hot bleached blonde with huge fake tits and a great body, and I knew Bill would enjoy fucking her. And then we went downstairs and things began.

Once downstairs we all undressed. Halley walked over to her dad and knelt in front of him, sucking his cock while her brother began eating his mother. There was this funny looking thing in the center of the room, some kind of padded bench. Bill told me to lie on it, on my stomach, and I did it, sucking his cock for him when he moved in front of me. Someone moved behind me and began licking my cunt then, and not only did I not know who it was, I also didn’t give a shit. It felt great, and whoever it was sure knew how to eat pussy. I felt my cunt growing very wet, very fast, and when I was positively dripping I heard Tommy say, “I think she’s ready, Dad.”

I still had no idea what was going to happen to me, but Cheryl giggled, moving in front of me, dipping her fingers in her cunt, then wiped them on my face. “Are you hot, Holly?” she asked, masturbating as she stood in front of me.

“YES!” I hissed.

“She’s ready, Dad!” the girl said. And then I heard a door open and close, and felt a cool breeze on my naked body. In a couple of minutes the door opened and closed again, and I heard heavy breathing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.