Perverted Wife Swappers - Cover

Perverted Wife Swappers

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Our Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Our Wedding - A woman marries a man for whom she promises to be a total slut wife in an open marriage. Lots of group sex, including some very nasty perversion at the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Bill and I were married within the month. A very small group of friends were invited, and after the wedding we all gathered in a private hall Bill had rented for our special occasion. I’m an “orphan” having lost my parents to a car crash years earlier, so no one “gave me away” for the ceremony ... until after the wedding. Then Bill did ... to anyone who wanted me.

We had an open bar at the reception, and just snacks. No sit down dinner, etc. After everyone had been there for around an hour or so, Bill walked up onto a small stage along one wall of the club and made an announcement.

“Can I have your attention, please?” he said into the microphone. Conversation began to subside, and when it was quiet Bill said, “Today is the happiest day in my life. I found the one woman who could make all my dreams come true, and I do mean COME!”

Everyone laughed, and then Bill said. “Holly knows what I expect of her, why I married her, and I want to share that, and her, with all of you now. She is my “slut wife,” my “whore,” only I don’t charge anyone who fucks her. And right now I want her to come on stage with me so I can prepare her for the night she’s always wanted. Holly ... please?” Bill said, holding out his hand for me.

On shaky feet I walked up the steps and onto the stage. I wasn’t wearing a traditional wedding gown. Instead Bill had allowed me to select my wedding dress, and I had chosen a sexy black minidress, with a transparent front that exposed most of my tits. When I was standing next to Bill he kissed me, felt my tits, and then told me to turn around. I did, and he slowly unzipped my dress, whispering in my ear how hot he was and how proud he was of me. And then he let the dress fall to the floor.

I heard murmurs of shock and excitement from the onlookers, and I knew why. I was not wearing a bra, and “down there” was wearing only a tiny transparent thong bikini. I knew everyone could see my shaved pussy lips through the thin material of the bikini. Then Bill knelt down and stripped me until I ended up wearing only a black lace garter belt, stockings, and stiletto black paten-leather pumps, the same “fuck me” shoes I’d worn for my first gangbang. Tonight was different, however, because there were a lot of women there, as well as a few teenagers.

“May I present Mrs. Bill Krupp,” Bill said, holding my hand high, then adding, “my slut wife who anyone may enjoy beginning right now.” And then he walked over to the edge of the stage and pulled some ropes, opening a large curtain that had been draped across the stage. Behind the curtain was a king-size mattress in the center of the floor, with a spotlight shining down on it.

Bill led me over to the mattress and lay me down on it, on my back. He smiled at me, kissed me again, and then said, “masturbate, Holly. Get ready for the biggest gangbang of your life.” And so I did it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.