Perverted Wife Swappers - Cover

Perverted Wife Swappers

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: First Gangbang

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Gangbang - A woman marries a man for whom she promises to be a total slut wife in an open marriage. Lots of group sex, including some very nasty perversion at the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Bill and I began dating, and eventually he told me he thought I was “ready” for my first gangbang. He didn’t tell me who was coming. He just told me to be at his house the following Friday evening after work and to plan on spending the weekend.

“And bring some sexy lingerie,” he grinned. So I did. In fact I even went shopping on my lunch our that week and spent a ton of money on some black, very sexy underwear and stockings.

When I arrived at Bill’s he greeted me with a big hug and a wet kiss. I noticed he was wearing just a robe with nothing under it, his cock and balls on display for me. Handing me a Beefeater’s martini, very dry, in a frozen glass with three olives in it, just the way I like them, he told me to come into the bedroom with him and undress. Of course I did it, happy to see he was pleased by my new lingerie. I was wearing a garter belt and black fishnet stockings over a pair of spiked heeled “fuck me” pumps. My bra did not cover my tits ... it only supported the underside of them, and my panties had an open crotch All the black fabric was trimmed with red ribbon.

“Well? Do I look like a slut?” I asked. My lips were coated with an extra layer of fire engine red gloss, including on my nipples, and when Bill grinned proudly at me I knew he was pleased.

“Yes, baby. You look like a slut, like a beautiful, hot, sexy slut, and tonight you’re going to be one.”

I took a sip of the martini and the ice cold gin tasted delicious, just as I knew the loads of hot cum would taste later, after the men arrived.

“Can you tell me who’s coming now?” I asked, walking over to the bed. I crawled on top of the covers propped a couple of pillows behind my back, sitting up, my legs spread, tits and cunt on display for my lover.

“Why, baby,” Bill said. “What difference does it make? They’re just cocks ... human dildoes ... just fuck toys for us, right? Anyway, before they get here I have something for you.” Bill walked over to where I was lying on his bed, reached into the pocket of his robe, and came out with a small box every woman knows instantly contains “the ring.”

“What’s this?” I asked, my heart pounding.

“I want you to marry me, Holly. I want you to be my slut wife ... forever,” Bill said, opening the box.

“Oh my GOD!” I gasped, my face flushed, heart pounding. “Oh BILL!” I breathed.

“Marry me, Holly. Lead the life with me we both want, a life devoted to sexual pleasure. Say yes. Please. I want my friends to know they’re fucking my future wife tonight,” he said, smiling at me.

“YES! OH MY GOD YESSSSS!” I squealed, taking the ring, putting it on my finger. Then I jumped up and kissed my fiancé! “Yes, Bill ... I’ll be a good slut wife for you. I want that, too, and I want us to have a life of pure sexual bliss.”

“You know by now that I’m occasionally bisexual, darling, right? Well I want you to experience the joy of being eaten by a woman as well, and the heady pleasure that comes from burying your face in a fragrant cunt. You will do that for me, as well, won’t you, my Holly?” he said.

“Of course! Darling I’ll do anything you want ... anything ... no matter what you ask of me. I want to be your total slut, your whore.” And then the doorbell rang.

“And so you shall, darling. Starting right now. I love you, Holly. Enjoy tonight, the first of many,” Bill said, walking out of the room to greet his friends.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.