Perverted Wife Swappers - Cover

Perverted Wife Swappers

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: First Date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: First Date - A woman marries a man for whom she promises to be a total slut wife in an open marriage. Lots of group sex, including some very nasty perversion at the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I met my husband in church. Safe enough place to meet a guy, wouldn’t you say? We met at coffee one Sunday morning after the service. He seemed a little shy, which I liked, since I’m pretty quiet myself. He also looked okay, too. Nothing special ... not the kind of face or body that would attract a hot blonde in a singles bar, but then at 5’6” tall and weighing 145 I’m nothing special myself, other than for a nice big pair of tits. I guess you could say I’m one of those “curvy” women. Not fat, exactly, but I could certainly stand to lose a few pounds. And, at 32 years old I’m also no kid, so when Bill asked me if I’d like to go to a movie with him sometime I accepted.

I guessed Bill to be around ten years older than me, and I was right. He works for an insurance company and has a pretty good white collar job. I’m what they now call an “administrative assistant.” Same job my mother did only they called her a secretary. As for sex, well ... let’s just say I’m not getting any, or at least I wasn’t until I met Bill.

On our first date we went to a fairly risqué movie. I can’t even remember the name of it now. I just remember there was a lot of R-rated sex in it, and sitting there next to this new guy was a little disconcerting, especially since some of the sex scenes made my pussy wet. Don’t get me wrong. I LOVE sex, and I masturbate every night. It’s just that I work in a small office, and all the guys where I work are married, so I don’t go out with any of them. Not that they’d ask, although a few have hit on me from time-to-time, mainly because of my tits.

Anyway, getting back to our date. At some point in the movie Bill slowly raised his arm and rested it on the back of the seat in which I was sitting. Ever so slowly he began to lower it across my shoulder and when I didn’t try to stop him he let his hand inch down a little, toward my tit. It didn’t help that at that particular moment one of the female characters in the movie was getting fucked and my pussy was becoming even wetter than it already was.

Hot, horny, and anxious for some good sex, I guess I let my instincts just take over and I reached up and took hold of Bill’s hand and gradually brought it down to my breast. When he felt where his fingers were he squirmed in his seat a little, and I glanced down out of the corner of my eye and almost laughed out loud when I saw the tent growing there in his pants.

With both of us still pretending to watch the movie, Bill gently opened his hand a little and felt my tit. I sighed, and leaned over and put my head on his shoulder. Feeling no resistance, he continue to fondle my breast, and when I reached down and squeezed his thigh, then moved my hand over to his cock he moaned.

“Let’s get out of here,” he whispered, and we did.

In the car Bill kissed me, his mouth open, tongue sliding across mine as he again caressed my tits. I was wearing a short skirt and when I reached down and squeezed his cock again he said, “Come to my place, Holly,” and I told him I would.

Inside his apartment he kissed me again and said, “Would you like a glass of wine or something stronger?”

I have no idea how I found the courage to say what I did next, but I did it anyway. “Yeah, I guess you could call it something stronger,” I replied. “I want to suck your cock!”

Bill grinned at me, kissed me again, and led me to his bedroom. We stared hungrily at each other as our clothes came off. Then, naked, we crawled into his bed on top of the covers and he said, “My turn first.” And then he went down on me.

I came instantly, his mouth on my wet pussy making sloshing noises. God it felt good ... so fucking good, and I told him so.

“I love it!” I gurgled, spreading my legs wider apart for him. “God, yes ... eat me ... EAT MY PUSSY!” And then I came again.

When Bill finished making me come one more time he got up on his knees with his hard cock bobbing in front of him. I attacked it, hungrily, slurping and drooling spit all over it as I fondled his balls.

“Oh God I’m gonna come already if you don’t stop now!” he gasped, and instead of releasing him I merely moaned, “Um Hmm!” nodding my head for him to do it.

“Oh HOLLY!” he cried out. And then his cock began spurting gob after gob of cum down my throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.