Accidental Family - Cover

Preview

Accidental Family

by Graybyrd

Copyright© 2022 by Graybyrd

Western Story: A man scarred by injustice, a lost love, and wounds of combat, finds himself volunteered as a foster father, a protector, and a combatant in a lethal struggle against a past bully and a vengeful cartel lord.

Tags: Fiction   Historical   Military   Western  

Dedication: To my loving and supporting better half, she who must be obeyed, she of infinite patience and good humor, who selflessly tends to important matters while the author hides behind a monitor and plays with his ... keyboard.

Editor: To Jim7, “TeNderLoin” who single-handedly made a huge difference on storysites “StoriesOnline” and “FineStories” by removing cruft, killing glitches and gremlins, and otherwise turning unreadable batches of crap into more-or-less readable stories, downloaded by thousands of readers.

His impact on the pages of this work has been great, and necessary; his humor and patience boundless, and his generous assistance invaluable. To him, I can only whisper “Thank you!”

Graybyrd

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.