Anniversary Morning - Cover

Anniversary Morning

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: She and her lover shop for an anniversary present for her husband. This is a companion story to Anniversary Afternoon. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated   .

I was just waking up when Brandi texted. “Get out of bed you lazy slut. I’m on my way over.”

Gavin was long gone. Brandi was on her way. I hustled through a shower. Was almost dry when Brandi came in. “Ooh, still wet,” she said, tracing her fingers over my breasts, my belly, and into my bush. “I’m wet, too, just thinking about you.”

“Yeah, but I should be good today. It’s my one-month anniversary. I should go shopping. Get Gavin something.”

“Aren’t you enough for him, just the way you are? Still, shopping sounds fun. Get dressed.”

We shopped. I got Brandi a pair of scanty panties. She got me a blue dildo. Poor Gavin got forgotten.

We had lunch talking about nothing much and thinking about the new dildo. We walked through the museum. I glanced at the gift shop. Paperweight? Pen? Poster? I was about to go in when Brandi tugged my arm. “Gavin doesn’t get home ‘til 5:30,” I told her. “That should give us enough time.”

“There’s never enough time,” Brandi said.

We hurried to the apartment. I didn’t bother to undress, just pushed Brandi onto the bed and kissed her. We kissed and kissed and eventually I pushed her new panties aside and curled two fingers into her hot wet cunt. She came almost immediately.

27948-morning.jpg

I touched my cunt-wet fingers to her lips, then eased them into her mouth, and she sucked so sweetly, so strong, her tongue tickling, licking, flicking, her teeth nipping. Time ran away from us. We kissed goodbye at the door, and only then did I notice the dildo, lying on the bed, still a virgin.

“I miss you already,” I texted Brandi. “I’m undressed now. I’m going to fuck myself with your dildo. I’m naming him Brandi Junior. He’s going to make me come in your mouth. And in your cunt. And in your ass. And between your toes. And in each ear. And on your nose. And in your hair. And everywhere, everywhere, everywhere!!!”

Brandi texted back a hundred hearts. “One for each cum,” she wrote at the end. “I love you so much!”

I undressed (my text a fib) and lay on the bed and switched Brandi on. What a sweet purr he had. This was going to be so good. Thinking of Brandi’s moan got me to the first cum. Thinking of her cunt scent got me to the second. Remembering her cunt taste took me through three. I was nowhere near 100 when Gavin barged in. Poor Gavin. On my way out I saw the flowers. I took one for Brandi.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.