What the Hell Are You Watching??? - Cover

What the Hell Are You Watching???

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: Confrontation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Confrontation - A wife catches her husband watching dogging videos as he jerks off. They try it, and come home to continue the sex, this time with their teen daughters....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I don’t know how many men came on my face and tits, or even how many men actually ended up fucking me that first dogging night, nor did I care. All I knew was that I’d loved it, every minute of it. I felt so fucking NASTY, and I guess that’s exactly what I was ... a nasty slut who would suck and fuck any cock that wanted me. We were in the park that night for over three hours, and when Bill helped wrap me up in the blanket I’d been using for a bed I was coated in cum. It was leaking out of my cunt, hanging from my tits, in my hair, and on my neck and shoulders. I had definitely been a total slut, and wondered what in hell we’d ever tell the girls when we got home. Before we left the park I’d pulled on my skirt and top, but I was still a mess. My makeup was smeared, my hair a sticky mess, and I looked like what I was, a total slut who had spent the night sucking and fucking. Strangely, that excited me, and as I lay back in the seat on the way home, my thoughts returned to what we had been discussing on the way to the park. Suddenly, in spite of all the fucking and sucking I’d done in the park I found the thought of committing incest with our girls tremendously exciting.

“God you were hot tonight, baby,” Bill said, as I put my feet back up on the dashboard again, my fingers beneath my skirt, gently stroking my pussy. Then I pulled my tank top up above my tits, exposing them to anyone who might pull up next to us.

“I still am hot,” I sighed, my fingers slowly rubbing my clit.

“Amazing!” Bill grinned, reaching down to squeeze his cock.

“Know why I’m still so hot, baby?” I asked.

“Why?”

“I’m thinking about what it would be like to watch you fucking Dana and Diane,” I said, my nipples growing hard again.

“Jesus!” Bill wheezed.

“What are we going to tell them when we get home, darling? When I walk into the house wearing clothes with cum on them, and with my makeup a mess and hair sticky with cum? What do we tell them I’ve been doing?” I asked.

“I don’t know. That’s up to you, I guess. What do you suggest?”

“You might be shocked, darling,” I said.

“Shock me.”

“I think we should be honest with them. I think we tell them I watched that dogging video with you and you asked me if I’d ever do it and I told you it looked fun and that I’d do it. I think we tell them that’s where we were tonight, and we ask them if they’d like to see the video of what their slut mother did tonight.”

“Jesus!” Bill hissed.

“And then we take them upstairs into our bedroom and we all get undressed and we get into our nice big king sized bed and we let them watch the video. We tell them they can’t tell anyone about what they’re watching ... or what we’re going to do together. Then I tell the girls they can touch your cock or suck it if they want. And I’ll tell Dana if she wants to get fucked by you she can. Do you think you can get hard for her, baby? I know you came twice already tonight ... once on my face and that other time when you fucked me to see what it would feel like to fuck me with my cunt filled with cum. I loved it when you ate my pussy first, too, baby. God that was so fucking nasty. Eating cum creampies out of your slut wife’s pussy in front of all those guys. I loved it.”

“I know you did, bitch!” Bill grinned. “Making me suck your cum-filled cunt before you’d let me fuck you.”

“You loved it, you fuck. You’re as big a slut as I am, probably more of a slut than me,” I grinned. He is, too. My husband has been sucking cocks and playing with them in adult theaters and glory holes for years, and frankly it’s something that has always turned me on about him ... that he is bold enough to do those things in public. Now I realize why he did them. I loved sucking and fucking guys in public where anyone could see me doing it.


As we pulled into our driveway a chill coursed through my body. What we’d done tonight was one thing. That had been between consenting adults. What we were about to do was way different. We were going to have sex with our children. We were going to commit an act that could put both Bill and me in prison for a very long time. We both knew it was wrong. Yet after what we’d done tonight I wanted more ... more excitement ... more perversion ... and yes, I wanted to watch my husband fucking our daughters. And I knew it was going to happen.

When we pulled into the garage I kissed Bill and let him taste the flavor of stale cum on my lips and in my mouth. He squeezed my tits and I did the same to his cock.

“Ready to commit incest, darling?” I asked.

“YES!” Bill hissed. And so we did it.

When we walked into the kitchen from the garage no one was there. We went upstairs, and as we walked down the hall toward our bedroom I called out, “We’re home, kids.” And then our world changed.

Dana came out of her bedroom and flipped on the hall light. Then she stood looking at us with the stunned look of completely shock on her face.

“Mother! What the hell have you been doing?” she asked, as the door to Diane’s room opened and she joined her sister in the hall, staring at me with the same kind of stunned look her sister had on her face.

“Geez, Mom. What’s that sticky looking white stuff in your hair?” Diane asked.

“Yeah, Mom. What is it?” Dana asked, walking closer to us. “It looks like ... it...”

“What, Dana? What does it look like?” I asked, moving in front of her.

“God, Mother, you REEK! What the hell is going on?” Dana asked, staring at my hair and mussed makeup.

“Do you really want to know, kids?” I asked.

“Yeah, Mom. What IS that stuff?” Diane asked.

“It’s cum, honey,” I said, answering Diane, but staring into Dana’s eyes as I said it.

“What’s come?” Di asked.

“Tell her, Dana. I’m sure you know what cum is. Aren’t you the one who said oral sex didn’t count? So I’m sure you must know what cum is, right, honey?” I asked, stroking my daughter’s cheek.

“Are you SERIOUS, Mother?” Dana said angrily. “That ... that’s CUM? IN YOUR HAIR???”

“Yeah, baby. It is. Why don’t you and Diane come into our bedroom and we’ll tell you all about it.” And so they did.

I explained how it all happened. How I’d come home and found their father jerking off while watching a dogging video. Then I told them what dogging was, and how I thought it looked fun, and that when their father suggested we try it I had agreed to do it. And that we had gong to the park and done it that night. I told them I loved it, and would be doing it again.

“Jesus, Mother. I can’t believe you did that!” Dana said. “Daddy, don’t you care?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.