What the Hell Are You Watching??? - Cover

What the Hell Are You Watching???

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Going “Dogging”

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Going “Dogging” - A wife catches her husband watching dogging videos as he jerks off. They try it, and come home to continue the sex, this time with their teen daughters....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Water Sports   Public Sex  

That afternoon I had trouble concentrating on my job, so around 4:30 I decided to call it a day and left for home. When I walked in both Dana and Diane were at the kitchen table doing their homework. They’re good kids, both of them. And like me, I suspect they’re both going to be hot. They both have big tits already, happily wearing my 36 C-cup bras, but with their typically flat hardbelly young bodies their tits look much larger than mine. In fact, I know Bill has been secretly checking out their bodies for a few years now, and have no doubt as horny as he is if I agreed to it he’d probably love to fuck both our girls. Not that the thought hasn’t crossed my mind a few times while Bill and I are having sex because I’ve brought it up to him.

“Oh Daddy, I love your big cock. Can you fuck me with it, Daddy? Please?” I’ll tease, pretending to be Dana, and sometimes even Di, and it always excites both of us, so if it ever happened it really wouldn’t surprise me all that much. But I digress...


“You look great, baby,” Bill said, grinning at me as we drove to the park.

“It was a little hard getting past the girls dressed as slutty as this,” I said. “Dana told me I looked sexy, and when she said it she was staring at my tits. I’m pretty sure she knows I wasn’t wearing a bra, because she smirked and said, ‘have FUN, Mother ... whatever you’re going to be doing.’”

“She’s probably jealous,” Bill said. “Do you think she’s fucking yet?”

“I don’t think so, but who knows with kids these days. I’m pretty sure she’s sucking cock already because a while ago she said something about oral sex not really being real sex. I asked her what she meant and she just said, ‘nothing’ and changed the subject. And I know they BOTH play with themselves because I’ve heard them in their rooms a few times when I snuck down the hall and listened to them outside their bedroom doors.”

“Damn, baby! Maybe you better put Dana on the pill,” Bill said.

“I already did, honey. A couple of months ago. I told her it did NOT mean I wanted her to have intercourse with anyone, but that I was young once and remember how tempting it was at times to want to ‘go all the way.’ She laughed and said, ‘go all the way, Mother? You mean fuck?’ I had to fight to keep from laughing.”

“So maybe she is fucking guys by now,” Bill said, and I knew what he was thinking.

“Maybe I should put Di on the pill, too,” I grinned. “Since you’re fucking both of them now,” I teased.

“WHAT? What are you talking about?” Bill said, staring at me.

“Well, you know. Like you did in bed the other night. Remember, Daddy, how you fucked me while Mom watched us,” I said in my Dana voice.

“Oh, that. Yeah. Right. Yeah, that’s right. I forgot about fucking her that night,” Bill relaxed.

“Not just Dana. You fucked Di, too, remember?” I grinned.

“Yeah. I did, didn’t I,” Bill grinned.

“You’d love to, wouldn’t you, Bill. You’d love to see our young daughters undressing for you, sucking your cock, sliding it into their pussies, one of them sitting on your face while you suck her sister, then trading places so you could fuck them both,” I said, the thought extremely exciting to me.

“Well tonight it’s going to be YOU who gets fucked, baby,” Bill said as we drove into the entrance to the park.

“God I can’t believe we’re really going to do this,” I said, my pussy moistening.

“I love you for doing this, Kel,” Bill said as we drove to one of the remote parking areas. We had heard this park was famous for gay cruising, but Bill thought if these guys were like the guys in the porn theaters he frequented they were probably more straight than gay, just married guys looking for oral sex who would love to get it from a woman for a change. And then we saw them.

There were a few cars in one of the parking areas at the far outskirts of the park. We pulled in and Bill parked several yards away from the nearest car. My heart began pounding in my chest as Bill turned off the car, then leaned over and kissed me.

“You’re going to suck a lot of cocks tonight, baby,” he said. Now lets get you ready.” And then he helped me out of the tank top I was wearing, exposing my naked tits to anyone who might walk past us. Then he had me sit up and he removed my skirt. I was now sitting in a public park wearing nothing but a pair of my sexiest lace panties. They were purple, and crotchless, and my furry cunt hair stuck out through the opening in front.

“God, baby. I can’t wait for this,” Bill said, getting out. Then he opened the back door and took out the camcorder. He attached his LED light on top of the camcorder, then came around to my side of the car and turned on the light, aiming the camera at me. “Touch your pussy, baby,” he said, and as I saw the blinking red light on the front of the camcorder I lifted my tits for the camera, then moved my fingers down into my wet pussy.

“Ohhhh!” I moaned softly.

“You’re being recorded, Kelly. We’re here in Grant Park and you’re naked and playing with yourself while I film you. What do you want to happen?” Bill asked into the camera microphone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.