What the Hell Are You Watching??? - Cover

What the Hell Are You Watching???

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: An Afternoon Quickie

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Afternoon Quickie - A wife catches her husband watching dogging videos as he jerks off. They try it, and come home to continue the sex, this time with their teen daughters....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Water Sports   Public Sex  

My husband masturbates a lot. I know it, and I’m okay with it since he’s a horny fucker and if he had his way he’d be humping me 24/7. He says he’s always horny because I still have a great body and when we DO have sex I really get into it. He says I turn him on, and says “every guy who’s seen your photos wants to fuck you.” Over the years he’s taken tons of sexy photos of me doing all kinds of nasty things, from posing naked, in lingerie, fucking myself with fake cocks, masturbating with just my fingers, and even sucking his cock and eating his cum. He’s also posted almost every one of those photos online and judging from the complimentary comments guys, and even some females, leave there for me I guess I must still look good at 47 since so many of those guys say they want to fuck me. I tell him they’re all goofy, but secretly I must admit it turns me on to know so many men have seen my naked tits and pussy and all say they want me to suck their cocks or fuck them.

So when I came home unexpectedly the other day and surprised my husband with his pants down around his knees and his lubed-up cock in his hand I pretty much scared the crap out of him when I walked in on him. On screen was a blurry video of some woman sucking a group of men in what looked like a public park.

“What the HELL are you watching?” I asked Bill as he scrambled to cover up his cock.

“Kelly! I...” he stammered.

“Oh stop trying to cover up. I’ve seen you jerking off enough to know that’s what you were doing. So what is this shit? What are you watching?” I asked, a sudden gush of dampness flooding my pussy as I continued watching the woman on screen. Two guys were coming on her face by then, and she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself.

“It’s a video of a woman in the UK. She’s dogging,” Bill replied, his hand returning to his cock.

“What the fuck is ‘dogging?’” I asked, my nipples hardening now. It’s funny how quickly one can go through a transformation like I was doing then, isn’t it. One moment I’m just a normal, professional business woman, and the next I’m transitioning into my slut mode.

“Guys take their wives to public parks, baby. Then they video their wives sucking strangers’ cocks and sometimes even getting fucked. Pretty hot, huh?” Bill said, opening stroking his slippery cock in front of me now. “Wish it was you, honey? Wish that was you sucking and fucking those guys?”

I couldn’t help it. I was really getting hot now as I watched another man coming all over the woman’s face. As Bill well knows, I love having cum splashed on my face even more than getting fucked. I’ve never come just from fucking, even when the guy has a big cock and it goes off in my pussy. If I’m not rubbing my clit while the guy fucks me no way can I come. But when I’m rubbing my clit and a guy starts coming on my face ... well ... oh my God do I come hard then. So as I stood there watching this video when Bill softly said, “Touch yourself, baby. Sit next to me and watch her,” I did it. I rolled my office chair over next to him and raised my skirt up around my waist. Then I began rubbing my pussy as my husband continued jerking off next to me.

“So let me ask you again, Kelly. You’d love to do that, wouldn’t you. You’d love to let me take you to Grant Park and undress you and have guys fuck you and come all over your face and tits, wouldn’t you,” Bill said.

Grant Park is a huge recreational area on the other side of the county some 20 miles or more away from where we live, with tons of walking trails and wooded areas. Some of the parking lots are very secluded and look a lot like the one in which this woman was sucking cock. So I began to think about what Bill was asking me, and another huge gush of wetness flooded my pussy. So I answered his questions.

“Yeah. It looks like I probably would like it,” I said, knowing I was playing with fire because for whatever perverted reason my husband is always talking about wanting to see me sucking and fucking other cocks. So I knew by saying I’d enjoy it he was probably going to suggest we actually do it. And of course he did.

“We could do it, baby. Grant Park is far enough away from us so we wouldn’t be seen by anyone we know. And even if we did, so what. We’d just be having fun,” Bill practically drooled.

“What if Dana and Diane found out?” I asked. Dana is our 17 year old daughter and Diane is her 14 year old younger sister.

“How would they find out?” Bill asked, reaching over inside my blouse to fondle my tits, something that definitely did NOT help cool my excitement.

“Well if I came home looking like THAT slut it would be pretty obvious what I’d been doing, don’t you think? Or if they somehow found the video of me sucking and fucking a bunch of strange guys?” I said, actually leaning toward wanting to do it now.

“Who said anything about taking videos of you?” Bill smirked.

“Oh come on, Bill. You know you’d want to take videos of me doing what that slut is doing ... or at least pictures. Right?” I said.

“Of course I would, baby,” Bill said, leaning over to kiss my neck. “And we could watch them in bed while you’re sucking my cock or while I’m eating your pussy,” he said.

“You’d really want to share me like that, Bill? I’m your wife,” I weakly protested, knowing full well the answer. Bill has been trying to get me to let him share me for years, so I knew if I said I’d do it he’d probably want to go start the car and go right now.

“Of COURSE I’d want to do that with you, baby,” he said, as expected. “You’re so fucking gorgeous! It would be a HUGE turn-on for me to share you with a group of horny cocks.

“That’s all they’d be, Bill. Right? Just cocks. Human dildoes. Nothing more. I don’t want any kind of long-term fucking ‘relationship’ with any of these guys,” I said, already thinking about the details as I reached down and slid my hand inside my panties, rubbing my pussy harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.