Her First Concert - Cover

Her First Concert

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A young girl lies about meeting her friends at her first concert. She gets roofied and her life is changed forever.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Prostitution   .

Amy felt naked in the throng of people as they screamed and shouted at the concert. It was her first concert, a real one, all by herself at fourteen. She had told her parents she was meeting her friends there, which originally hadn’t been a lie. But then, Allison had been grounded and Jaime’s parents had some kind of out-of-town emergency. She still wanted to go as she’d spent weeks saving up for it. And she didn’t want to go with a freaking parental escort. So she had begged her friends to not say anything, to cover for her, and they had. And now, she was here.

She’d been so excited at first, it was an outdoor concert, with no seats. She’d dressed a bit heavy for the weather, in layers so her parents wouldn’t make a fuss. Once she’d been dropped off, however, she had gone to one of the portapotties. It reeked, even this early, as she slipped out of her jeans and blouse. She put them in her purse, a large one that her mom had questioned her about. She had told her a large one would be harder to lose. She slid her slim purse out of it, barely big enough to hold a few cards, along with her skirt. She tossed the clothes she’d taken off into it and zipped it up. She put on the short denim skirt and adjusted it, smiling. It looked a little trashy, as she wore just it, a halter top, and a push-up bra that had nothing to push up. She had dated a senior who liked it and wearing it always made her feel sexy.

Changed, she left the portapotty and searched for an out-of-the-way place to hide her purse. She found a good spot between some trailers that were set up. Amy glanced around and when no one was looking, shoved it behind the tires of one, out of view. If it got stolen, there was no money, just the clothes. Sure, she’d get grounded for changing her outfit, but the concert would be over by then. She smiled, not realizing someone else had watched her as she bounded off towards the check-in. She got in and was shocked by how many people were just openly smoking; cigarettes, pot, vapes. Despite the check-in, alcohol seemed to be around everywhere too. At first, it was cool. Some guy offered her a solo cup, which she took and sipped at the bitter taste, as she tried to act like it was nothing. Then the concert’s opening act began.

She had thought it was warm earlier, but as more and more people piled in, she began to feel clammy and sticky. People were constantly pushing and shoving her and she kept nursing her drink. Her anxiety was cranked up as she felt smashed in from all sides. She sweated more, felt like it was impossible to breathe, as she finished her drink and dropped it on the grass. The concert had started in earnest now but she felt both overwhelmed by the mass surrounding her and strangely numb. She stumbled, pushed forward against the railing, and gripped it tight. She was soaked in sweat, deafened by the cheers, and wanted to vomit. Her legs felt like rubber and it was all she could do to stand. She weakly muttered for people to back off, but they didn’t. And then, she felt it.

As she felt weaker, numb among the masses around her, someone was rubbing her ass. Not accidental, it was a firm hand that grabbed the meat of her butt. She tried to turn her head but it was easily pushed forward. A hand pulled up her meager skirt, cupped her crotch, and made her bend over even more. To anyone around it just looked like some festival slut was about to get fingerbanged. No one cared. She looked out of it, probably rolling, they thought. She struggled to focus and keep standing as their finger probed, teased her ass, then slipped inside her pussy. There the finger did slow circles as they explored her virginal hole. They held their hand against her chest and massaged it, then pulled up her bra so they could rub her erect nipples. She was aware of all of that yet couldn’t control her movements. They held her in that position for a couple minutes as her struggle to control herself weakened. She grew wet, moaned as someone snapped a picture with their phone then went back to enjoying the concert. Then her muscle control left and when she slumped, they gripped her tighter, whoever they were. She heard a voice, a man saying someone had too much to drink. She didn’t know who he was talking about, but she was pulled up, lifted, and held as she floated or was carried away.

Amy tried to call for help, but her limbs, her voice, nothing would respond. She barely felt herself being jostled by people through the crowd, the same voice laughed about some girl having too much. She’d only had one beer, she thought, the heat and it both must have done something. She didn’t realize that the proffered beer had come from the same man who’d been watching her, waiting. She watched as the crowd thinned, as he took her out the side, waited, and passed the lax security. And then, they were in a parking lot. So many people headed into the concert and no one noticed them leaving it, or cared.

He stopped and she heard a door being slid open. She was laid down on her back in what was clearly a van. He climbed in and closed the door and she realized that he was the man who’d given her the beer. She screamed in her head but nothing worked other than the smallest of grunts. It took everything she had to even focus her eyes on him. He smiled and pulled out a knife. She thought at first he was going to kill her, but then heard the tearing of her clothes. He sliced through her skirt and tossed it to the side. It landed next to a large purse, her purse, that she’d hidden. She heard another rip and her panties joined the growing pile. Her top and bra came next, then her socks and shoes. He leaned over and grinned.

“I just want you to know, if you can understand me, that you’re never going home. Don’t cry though, I promise, I won’t kill you. You’ll be ours forever,” he said as he stroked her cheek, then felt her up. He cupped both of her small breasts and tweaked her nipples, as if he was sizing her up. Satisfied, he applied something that felt cold between her legs and unzipped himself. Amy couldn’t see but could barely feel his cock as it slid up and down her pussy and pressed it against her labia. Then he pushed into her, softly at first, then back out and thrust in deep as he tore away her virginity. His palm pressed hard onto her chest, almost mashing her tiny breast, the other hand gripping her slim hip. She grunted, numb to most of it, still unable to move as sweat dripped on her face in the hot van. He didn’t last long. She was so tight and he was too excited. She saw him shudder and felt some warmth between her legs. Then he stood up and grabbed a camera, taking pictures of her. Her face, her discarded clothes, her slim frame, the white leaking between her legs. He spread her lips and took more pictures. After taking dozens of them, he tied her up. There was a large black rubber storage container among the tools and implements in the back of the van. He picked her up and put her in the container, folding up her limp body to fit in it. The last thing he did was use a needle to inject something into her arm as he pulled the lid over her. She heard it snap tight, alone in complete darkness, and then, nothing at all as she faded away.

Amy’s first awareness after that was moving. Her eyes fluttered as fuzzy images moved around. She wrinkled her nose at the thick smell of smoke as she was tossed to the floor. She bounced a bit, confused until she realized she was on a mattress just laying on the floor. She realized she was still naked and tried to cover herself up as she glanced about. The room was dark, out of focus. Something smelled bad, like stale pee. Three glowing red rights stared at her in the darkness. The smoke smell grew stronger and she saw shapes moving in the dim light. Everywhere around her was concrete except for the mattress she was on. An occasional flash blinded her, as voices and reality slowly sharpened into focus. The red lights were on what looked like video cameras on tripods. She couldn’t clearly see the shapes but knew they were people. One of the fuzzy shapes walked over to her.

“Since you liked being around so many people dressed like a whore, we figured we’d help you be one,” he said. As he knelt beside her, she recognized that he was the one who’d raped her in the van. She started to scream “no” but he grabbed her and forced a tab in her mouth. She wanted to spit it out but he kept her mouth shut. She felt it dissolve and only then did he let her go. He then told her to snort something and she shook her head no. He pulled out a phone and started playing a video. In the dark, it almost blinded her, but she heard it just fine. On the screen, there was a young girl about her age that was crying. The girl’s face was a bloody mess. Her mouth and nose were bleeding and had bruises all over her emaciated body. Amy watched in terror as they hit her and even threw her at the wall. The man stopped playing the video and looked at her.

“We can make a couple different videos. We might even decide to. But right now, we just want to film a young cunt get ruined. We don’t have to break you. Now, I don’t care if you’ve snorted anything in your life. The MDMA we gave you is gonna make you feel good. This shit will perk you up. Or we can just beat you and bury you beside that girl. The choice is yours, cunt,”

Amy cried, shaking, then snorted like she was told. It burned her nose as he told her to do the other line. Her nose started running bad, dripping, as she shook, feeling very aware and more awake now. He stood her up on the mattress as bright lights blinded her some more.

“Name. Age,” a voice asked. When she failed to respond immediately, the man beside her slapped her and the voice repeated itself. “Name. Age.”

“A ... my,” she said. She started to cover herself up but was slapped in the face again by the man who’d taken and raped her. “Amy. I ... I’m 14,” she said. As she said that the man beside her grabbed her wrists and lifted her hands up as someone else stepped in closer to take pictures. Amy felt like crying but couldn’t. Her body was both amped and sluggish and was left feeling warm but detached from the mix of drugs she’d gotten. He spun her around and parted her ass as more flashes happened. She was turned around one more time and then he slapped her down to the mattress. She felt strange. Her cheek burned, the flashing lights hurt her eyes, but the fabric felt good. She couldn’t grasp that they’d dosed her hard at every turn as her heart thundered in her chest. Her head was pulled up as the man knelt before her again.

“We’re going to do things. Bad things to you,” he said, putting his hand on her chest. He chuckled as he felt the hammering of her heart. One thirty? One forty? “You go with it as much as you can and we can be nice. We’re not gonna make love to you. It’s gonna hurt. But, and this is important. You don’t have to be that girl buried in the woods out back. Just be a good cunt and we’ll make you feel things you didn’t know were possible. Nod if you understand.”

Amy shook as she nodded, but she couldn’t tell if that was how amped she felt or because of him. She did start crying, uncontrollably, for a few seconds until he slapped her. Then she nodded again as the man stood and unzipped, freeing the cock that had defiled her earlier. He nodded and she knew what he wanted. The image of the screaming bloody girl fresh in her mind, she went down on him, only the third man she’d ever done so with. She gripped his cock with a shaking hand and slid it up and down as her boyfriend had liked. Then she leaned forward and took the tip into her mouth. It tasted salty and she realized he hadn’t cleaned himself since he’d raped her. That was probably the coppery taste, she thought, shocked at how calm she was. For some reason, she liked the warmth of it. She wanted to lay her head on it, as she bobbed and looked up at him. He was actually smiling at her. Then he slapped her again though not as hard as before.

While Amy was stunned, he pulled her hands off his cock. She winced as he balled her hair tightly in his hand and started ramming his dick in her mouth. She’d seen videos of it before and once her boyfriend had pushed her head down as he’d cum, but this was totally different. She tried to jerk away but he had a death grip on her hair and it felt like he was ripping it out by the roots as he all but slammed her face into his belly again and again. She wasn’t sure what was worse. The first dozen or so thrusts that jabbed at the roof and back of her mouth or when he hit the back of her throat repeatedly and then went deeper. She fought, terrified then, unable to breathe, slapping at his legs. Her nose started to run more as drool danced in strings off her chin. He jerked her head off and backhanded her, then shoved her back down. This time, she retched, and when he didn’t let up, puked all over his cock. He didn’t stop, even as she flailed and pulled some of her own hair out as she struggled. Up and down, tasting the bile in her mouth, her throat raw and bruised, as he slammed harder and harder. After what seemed like an eternity, he pulled her off his cock and shoved her face-first into her vomit. She whimpered, a thin stream of red leaked from her nose as he jacked off and came on her hair and cheek. He purposely stepped on her as he walked off, left panting and crying in her own filth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.