Domination - Cover

Domination

by Dave Pornwriter

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Erotica Sex Story: The ongoing sexual education of the three schoolfriends Natalie, Charles and Alfie

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Aliens   Space   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

After school, Charlie looked up from his phone, “what’s a Dominatrix, mummy?”

“Have you been reading those adult-only stories again?”

“Natalie says she wants to be one when we grow up.”

Trying to choose her words very carefully, for her young son Charlie’s Sex Ed homework, Emma replied, “it’s a lady that likes to take physical control of her sexual partners.”

“Like when you are giving an Intimate Massage to daddy or Uncle George?”

Emma is a holistic therapist, masseuse and very highly sexed.

“No darling, it’s a bit more extreme than that. The lady usually likes dressing in black latex or leather and her partner must be a submissive and enjoy being abused sexually.”

“Oh, you mean like Daisy whipping Aunt Suzy? She sent me these photos. It looks very painful. Could we visit them in Cornwall in the summer?”

“Yes, that would make a superb holiday. But before then you could have a word with Molly. She should be home from Cardiff over Easter with her subs Rach and Chloe. I’m sure they have very carefully written lists of Hard and Soft Limits to say exactly what mixture of pain and pleasure they will tolerate.”

“Sorry, mum. I hadn’t realised it was so complicated, but thanks for explaining. Now I can make sure Alfie understands what Nat wants us to do.”

“What’s that, luv? Does she make you feel uncomfortable? You know you can tell us anything.”

“Well ... she ... sort of ... always wants to watch us ... you know ... playing with ourselves.”

“You mean you and Alfie?”

“Yes, mum. I know it’s wrong at our age, but she is very persuasive. Sometimes if we satisfy her, she might give us a quick flash.”

“Oh, son. You are funny, now off to bed and try to get some sleep.”

During the children’s regular bedtime video chat session the subject of Molly and domination came up.

“I don’t think she was always a Dominatrix,” started Charlie, “remember that time, Alf, when your mum brought us home from school early and we caught my mum giving her an intimate massage.”

“Yeah, they were both undressed, Molly shrieked, grabbed her panties and ran into the kitchen. Her breasts were still covered in massage oil, she looked petrified that we had seen too much.”

“What did you do?” asked Nat, getting quite excited

“I think my mum calmed her down,” explained Alfie, not really understanding the sexual significance of that kiss and cuddle, pushed up against the wall.

“Do you remember we found mum’s Sybian still rotating covered in that sticky stuff and you dared me to lick it?”

“I bet that was Molly’s pussy juice,” replied Nat in the throes of her own orgasm, “it must have tasted fabulous. Much better than the horrid flavours after the blokes have used ours in the Games Room.”

“OK boys, now I want you to be my subs. So use those PJ cords to tie up your nasty little penises, so I can’t see them. That’s it, Alf, right up the back between your legs, so you look all smooth down there like a girl. You too Charlie. Remember the no-sex-under-14 rule includes total nudity and masturbation, so keep it clean.”

“Yes, Mistress,” they laughed, playfully.

“Can we see yours now?”

Nat carefully pulled down her bedsheet, first revealing just the tops of her newly developing breast buds, mostly hidden behind one arm across her chest.

Lowering the sheet and her phone down beyond waist level to show her grey kitten, called Puss, curled up between her thighs

Charlie groaned, “she’s covering up your girly bits and her tail is even obscuring your bottom. How are we supposed to worship your femdom status?”

Natalie lay back, luxuriating in the soft furry pleasure, “her tongue is so rough and she will do anything for a lick of cream. You subs could learn a lot from her.”

Alf and Charlie probably left dribbles of pre-cum in their PJs before finally falling asleep dreaming of fantasy ways to satisfy Nat.


Alf was the first to wake from an amazing wet dream, his erection straining to release from the curious device encasing his balls and extending backwards up his bottom.

He checked the time by just thinking the question, the answer was a surprise: 6 o’clock on the 1st of October 2027.

The next thought to arrive at his embedded communicator was from Nat: ‘Heh, buddy. Now we’re all 14 we can have as much sex as we like in Fantasy Storyland. Why don’t you touch yourself and make me cum’.

Charlie woke at the same moment as the image of Nat, naked except for the double-pronged dildo device pulsing between her legs, appeared holographically in front of his eyes.

Nat was experimentally stroking her new, perfectly formed 32B breasts. The left nipple appeared to control the anal vibrator, the right one was obviously cuntal and both together took her right over the top into another spine-tingling orgasm.

Alf and Charlie masturbated to Nat’s dominant instructions, backing off before being allowed to spill any sperm, saving that all for her when they finally met up in the flesh.

Each time they approached orgasm, Nat would do something to tighten those cock rings, taking all the pleasure into her own bodily cavities.

‘Please let us cum’, pleaded her two 14-year-old submissives, ‘we are desperate’.

Nat laughed out loud at their pathetic attempts to remove those prostate probes suppressing all chance of cumming except under her direct control.

To everyone’s complete surprise Nat, Alf and Charlie had remained technically virgins until that amazing 14th birthday party when she had made love with all her friends all night; culminating in a mass orgy in the garden. Nobody was actually certain whether Alf ripping through her hymen or Charlie cumming down her throat counted as being first.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.