Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

The pub was busy, but Becky saw us walking in and found us a table. Sue ordered a beer, and I went for a Coke. We checked out the menu and the specials board.

Becky sent the drinks over to our server, who took our orders. Sue went for the steak and kidney pie with vegetables, and I went for a burger and fries.

As we waited for our food, we chatted about the stables and how well things were going. Sue said her bank loan and overdraft were now all paid off, and she would be able to make some extra payments on her mortgage.

That was good news; I knew she had been worried about money. She told me my idea of selling drinks and stuff in the shop had paid off as they were both good money earners.

We talked about my exams and my ambition to join the Royal Navy. She also said she would happily take me on if I ever wanted to work full-time at the stables.

I knew, and I think she knew that was not a real option.

The food arrived, and we tucked in. After our mains, Sue did not have a pudding, but they had banoffee pie on the specials board, so I opted for that.

“So, we need to review the project plan in the morning. I only have you for a few more days; I need to make the most of the time we have left,” Sue sighed as she drained her glass.

“I can always come back when I am on leave!” I said, and I wanted to hold her hand, but I knew that it was not the right time or the place.

“I know you can love!” she smiled, but I sensed it was a forced smile.

Sue paid the bill and had a chat with Becky before we left. Becky had two girls working at the pub who wanted riding lessons and Sue told her to get them to call her.

We left the pub, and it was still raining. We drove home with the radio and but in silence.

Once we were home, Sue said she was going to shower. I waited until I heard her finish before I took glasses of water up to the bedroom, and then I jumped in the shower.

By the time I used the toilet, took a shower, and cleaned my teeth, Sue was in bed. She had a book in her hand, but when I walked in with a towel around my waist.

She smiled ... and bit her bottom lip.

“I have needs...!” She said, and I could sense the passion in her voice.

“What are your needs?” I asked.

“Lie on the bed, and I will show you!”

I dropped the towel and lay on the bed. No sooner had I lay down than Sue straddled my face; I wasted no time. I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy down to my face.

I showered her pussy with kisses. I heard Sue groan.

“Oh, Fuck I have been thinking about this all day!” she sighed.

I gasped as I felt her take my cock deep into her mouth.

We both took our time; Sue licked and sucked me nice and slowly, and I repaid the compliment. I kissed and licked all over her pussy. My hands held her hips, and my face was pressed into her sex.

I savoured the taste of her juices as they flooded my face. I licked and lapped and kissed and sucked.

It was obvious that Sue was enjoying it ... she let my cock slip from between her lips and became very vocal. I kept eating her pussy for all I was worth.

I know that a sixty-nine is about sharing pleasure, but I was more than happy just to eat her pussy. The taste, the smell ... I was in heaven.

I started to tongue fuck her, and seconds after I had started, Sue began to grind her groin onto my face.

“Mmmmm, that feels so good!” she sighed as I started to lap up and down her pussy, using long, broad strokes of my tongue.

I lapped up and down her pussy, and boy, did she taste good.

I felt Sue slowly wanking my cock as I ate her pussy. The feeling of her fingers wrapped around my throbbing cock was amazing.

It made me lap her pussy faster and harder.

“You are fucking amazing!” Sue growled; I could not answer her; I had a face full of fanny.

I reached around and started to fondle her tits as I licked her cunt. Her nipples were as hard as nails. I tweaked them, and she groaned with pleasure.

I increased the tempo of my tongue, and I felt the impact it had on Sue. Her body reacted. She was moaning and groaning, shuddering, and shaking.

My face got wetter and wetter as I lapped at her pussy. I felt my balls start to tingle, and then Sues’s lips slipped over my bell end. I grabbed her hips and pulled her sex even closer to my face.

After another five minutes of tongue action, Sue’s body started to shake and quiver.

I knew she was getting closer to her climax as her arse was pressing down on me.

I felt her lips slip off my cock.

“Oh, that is fucking amazing. I am going, Zak, make me cum!” she growled.

Two minutes later, she got her wish. She cried out, and her body tensed up; her excitement poured out of her pussy and soaked me; it nearly fucking drowned me, to be honest.

I kept eating her pussy as she rode out her orgasm. My cock was hard, and it was throbbing, and I really wanted to put it to good use.

Sue rolled over into the bed, face down. I straddled her legs and pressed my cock into her pussy.

“Ohhh yes...” She groaned as I slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy.

I had one hand on the small of her back and the other on her shoulder as I drove my cock in and out of her love tunnel.

“Oh, Fuck that feels so good!” Sue moaned.

I knew I would not last long; my balls were already tingling. I tried to hold back. I tried to make it last as long as possible, but the excitement coursing through my body was too hard to fight.

In and out, I drove my cock, in and out of her tight little pussy.

I could feel the sap rising and knew I was about to shoot my load.

“Sue ... I can’t hold back...” I growled.

“Cum in me ... cum deep inside me, Zak!” she cried.

At the same moment, my balls released their load, and six jets of cum exploded out of my cock and into Sue’s love tunnel.

I kept driving my cock into her until it lost its ardour. We lay in each other’s arms. We were kissing and cuddling.

I woke the following morning as Sue moved. She stood up, and I admired her big, sexy naked ass as she headed out to the bathroom.

I was hoping for more fun, but the shower’s sound told me it was off the cards. A glance out of the window told me that any work outside would also be off the cards. The rain was hammering down; only two cars were in the yard.

I got dressed and went to make coffee. I put the kettle on and made some toast.

The rain was hammering off the windows now, Sue came down ten minutes later.

“Morning, handsome!” she smiled as I passed her a mug of coffee.

“Hello gorgeous, “I replied, and to be fair, she was looking hot. She had that lovely glow that ladies who were just out of the shower had.

She had her dressing gown wrapped around her. I buttered the toast, and we put the plate on the dining table.

“I guess there will be little going on around here today!” Sue said.

“No, I might get my books out and do some revision if that’s okay?” I said.

“Of course it is. I might go into town and buy some new clothes!” Sue said with a smile, “It’s been a while since I had any spare cash to treat myself!”

“That sounds like a plan,” I replied.

I was about to offer to go with her when the phone rang. Sue picked it up, and I heard one side of a conversation.

I made more coffee as Sue chatted to whoever was on the other end.

“Well, that is my day buggered up. That was Emily. She is not feeling well and will not be,” she said with a shaking of her head.

“That’s not good, what’s up with her?” I asked.

“She has a bad cold; I can’t afford to let the shop close,” Sue said.

“I will look after the shop. I am reading books for English literature, so I can sit in the shop and do that,” I said.

“Are you sure?” Sue asked.

“Yes, I can read in there; I will take a flash and some cookies over,” I said.

“Well, if you are sure?” she asked.

So, I went and got showered and dressed. Sue was dressed and ready to go by the time I had my flask filled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.