Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

We sat in the garden that evening, it was a great evening. Sue was reading some trade magazines, and I read one of the books on my English literature reading list.

We went to bed early that evening, we were both tuckered out. I woke up the following morning in an empty bed. I could hear Sue moving around in the kitchen. I went into the bathroom and used the toilet before jumping in the shower.

Once I was dried off and dressed, I went downstairs. The smell of cooking bacon filled my nose.

Sue was in her pink Pyjamas and looking as sexy as hell.

“Morning sleepy head!” she said. I glanced at the clock and was surprised to see it was nearly eight o’clock.

“Wow I did oversleep,” I said.

“We both did, luckily I have nothing planned this morning,” Sue smiled.

“We need to paint that stable block, “I said as I filled the kettle.

“We should be able to get that done quickly between us,” Sue smiled.

I made coffee while Sue dished up the food. She had done us the full English. I tucked in with gusto.

As we ate, we chatted about the stables. It had really come on leaps and bounds over the last few months. Once the last stable block was painted up and rented out, she would be at full capacity.

“So, once you have the last block rented out what’s next?” I asked.

“Well once the overdraft is paid off, I will get this place decorated, and it needs new windows,” Sue said looking around, “I might have a new kitchen as well!”

“Okay that makes sense,” I said.

“And then?” I asked.

“I need a new car and maybe look at a holiday!” She smiled, “Maybe you and I should have a few weeks in the sun!”

“That would be nice,” I replied, I was not sure how I would swing that with my mom.

After breakfast, we shared the cleaning-up duties. Then Sue went for a shower, and I went out to load the wheelbarrow with all the gear we would need plus the little radio to keep us entertained.

It was Sunday and the place was alive. Every stable was a hub of activity. There were girls all over the place. Horses being groomed and horses being ridden out.

I opened up the stable block and carried the paint and brushes up to the loft, turned the radio on and got to work. I had nearly done the top floor by the time Sue turned up.

“I am sorry I am late love!” she said and passed me a can of fizzy orange.

We drank the drinks and then I finished the upstairs as Sue started the downstairs. Three hours later we were all done and the stable looked amazing.

“You have done an amazing job, “Sue said and gave me a cheeky wink.

“SO, what other jobs do we have for today?” I asked.

“I think we should take the rest of the day off, the rest of the week will be really busy,” she told me.

“So, what do we have planned for tomorrow?”

“Well, we have Samantha Farmington-Giles coming over to see the stables, and then.

“We need to do a quick stock take of the shop and got some stuff ordered in and we need to do some food shopping,” she smiled.

I took the tools back to the shed and then joined Sue at the shop. Emily was working hard selling all sorts of bits and bobs as well as bags of food and tubs of additives.

Sue and I made a list of the stuff that was needed and then checked the storage shed. We took some stuff from the shed into the shop and then made a list of the stuff that needed to be to be ordered.

Once that was done, we both went over to the house, and I made some butties as well as a pot of tea. Sue had a shower and then I took one. We sat in the garden and ate lunch.

It was a lovely day; the sun was high in the sky. There was a gentle breeze which was good as if not it would have been far too hot. When I look back, we do not have summers as hot or as long as we did back then.

I washed up the lunch stuff whilst Sue went out to chat with a few of the renters. Once I had done the washing up, I went out into the yard. I got a broom from the tool shed and started to clean up the yard.

I cleaned up the litter and stuff that was making the yard look untidy. Then I got the strimmer out and gave the entrance drive some TLC.

Sue came over to see me an hour or so later.

“Wow you have been busy, the place is looking great!” She said.

“It was just a bit of strimming!” I said as I turned the strimmer off.

“I fancy a trip into town, there is a farmers market on, are you coming?” Sue asked with a smile.

“Yes please, I just need a bit of swill, “I replied.

I took the strimmer back to the tools shed and locked it up. Then I headed into the house and had a swill in the kitchen.

Sue was ready before me; she had changed into some tight jeans and a white blouse. We walked across the yard and jumped into her Ranger Rover. The drive into town was nice, we had the windows down and the radio on.

We parked up and headed into the farmer’s market. It was busy, there were plenty of people that Sue knew, and we had to stop a few times to chat. It was nice to wander around the market. There was some great stuff on offer.

I bought some cheddar cheese and some crusty bread. Sue bought a pork pie and some homemade biscuits. We both spent some time at a second-hand book stand, and both walked away with a couple of books each.

We walked back past the bank and Sue posted an envelope full of cheques into the overnight safe. We dropped our shopping back in the boot of the car. Then Sue led us over to the fish and chip shop.

We took a table in the restaurant; Sue had a pot of tea, and I ordered an iron bru. We chatted as we looked at the menu. I ordered cod and chips with bread and butter and mushy peas.

Sue ordered breaded plaice and chips.

We chatted about the future and stuff as waited for the food to arrive.

Once it arrived, we tucked in, and boy was the food good.

After we had eaten, we headed back to the car, we had to walk through the market square. The traders were trying to get rid of their stock. We got lucky and got some pies, two cheese and onion and two minced beef so that was our dinners taken care of for the next two days.

Sue drove us back to the stables. There were still quite a few horses and riders milling around. We went and had a look at the stable block we had painted. It looked really good. I noticed some bits of the door frame that could do with another coat.

Sue chatted to some of the girls, and I got the paint and brush to touch up the woodwork.

Then we locked up the tool shed and headed back to the house; we sat in the garden. Sue made two shandies from a can of bitter. She was working on the project plan, and I was catching up on my reading list.

I had five days left and then it would be back to school and a week later the exams started. I was still eager to join the Navy, and I knew I had to buckle down and get some good grades.

It was nearly ten o’clock when we decided to head up to bed.

I locked the door behind us and Sue turned to face me.

“I fancy a shower and some fun if you are not too tired?” she said with a smile.

“I am always up for a bit of fun Sue!” I replied and pulled her to me. We kissed, a soft gentle kiss at first but soon passion took over and we were soon snogging each other’s faces off.

Sue pushed me away and smiled.

“I need a shower for what I have planned and so do you!”

We walked upstairs, Sue headed straight into the bathroom. I walked into the bedroom.

Ten minutes later Sue came in, she had a towel wrapped around her and was drying her hair with another. She looked as sexy as fuck.

I was tempted to jump on her, but I headed out to the bathroom. I got undressed, jumped into the shower, and ensured I was as clean as a new pin.

Once I had showered, I cleaned my teeth and headed into the bedroom.

Sue was on the bed as naked as the day she was born.

As I got close to the bed I dropped the towel.

“Wow, Sue you look so sexy!” I sighed and felt my cock start to swell.

“And you look so handsome and so horny!” She smiled.

I lay on the bed and pulled her close to me. Her body moulded into mine. Her legs wrapped around me. we kissed, and tongues and lips battled. Our hands wandered.

I felt her fingers wrap around my cock and at the same time I lowered my head and started to feast on her breasts. Her nipples grew hard between my lips.

I felt Sue stroking the back of my head as I suckled on her teats. My hands cupped and mauled her firm tits.

“Mmmm my boobs love what you do to them!” she sighed as my tongue ran rings around her hard nipples.

I swapped from the left nipple to the right, gave it a good five minutes worth of tongue and lip action, and then swapped back. I licked, I sucked, and I bit her wine bottle-size teats.

Sue was letting out a series of moans, groans, and sighs.

I felt her hand pushing me south. I kissed down over the swell of her stomach, skirted around her navel, and was soon pressing my face into her pussy.

I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the crease of her cunt.

I used my fingers to open her petals. I kissed and licked the pink inner flesh of her pussy.

I lapped up and down her sex.

“Oh, fuck you have a real talent for that young man!” she purred.

Sue was getting wetter and wetter, her juice was thick and tasty. I lapped it up and swallowed it down.

Up and down, I ran my tongue. Sue had her hand on the back of my head, pressing me tight into her twat.

My cock was as hard as steel, and I wanted to fuck Sue. I moved my lips up and sucked on her clit and at the same time slipped two fingers into her tunnel of love.

“Oh, fuck me that feels so good!” she growled.

I started to slowly finger fuck her as my lips sucked on her love button. I used the tip of my tongue to lap around her clit.

I heard Sue moaning and groaning; her body was moving as she reacted to my ministrations.

Her pussy was pulsating around my fingers as I rocked them in and out of her quim.

“Oh God Zak, you are going to make me cum, that feels so good!” she growled.

I increased the pace and intensity of my actions, and it worked wonders.

I felt Sue shifting below me and the noises she was emitting got louder and louder.

“Oh, that feels so good, so fucking good!”

The louder she growled the hard I sucked. The harder I sucked the louder she growled.

Her climax hit her hard. She let out a deep, animalistic growl and her body tensed up and then turned fluid as waves of pleasure washed over her.

“OH, FUCK YES!” she groaned.

I kept licking her clit as the pleasure washed over her. Eventually, I felt her hand pushing my head away from her sex.

I wasted no time. I slipped up the bed and lifted Sues’s legs over my shoulders and rubbed my cock along the crease of her pussy. I coated my cock with her juices.

Then I pressed the mushroom-shaped head of my cock into her pussy and thrust into her tunnel of love. I held it deep inside her pussy.

“Oh wow, I will never tire of having that big cock of yours in my pussy!” Sue purred.

I held my cock inside her and just enjoyed the feeling of her pussy massaging my cock. It was pulsating, twitching. I tried not to move, but soon my body took over from my head and I started to stroke my cock in and out of her tight but very wet pussy.

I kept the strokes long and slow. I took my time; I just enjoyed the sensations. In and out I plunged my cock. In and out of her love tunnel.

“Oh, that does feel good, Zak, it really does!” Sue purred.

I kept up a nice slow base for a good few minutes and boy Sue was right it did feel good.

Soon my body started to react, and I started to thrust deeper and faster.

In and I thrust my cock. The sound of flesh slapping of flesh filled my ear.

The smell of sex filled my nose. Sue was moaning and groaning as I rammed my dick into her tight twat.

In and out faster and harder ... in and out ... in and out...

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack...

“Oh, fuck me that feels so fucking good, your cock makes me feel so good, so fucking good!” Sue groaned.

I reached down and started to massage her clit with the tip of my index finger.

Sue was not breathing like a steam train. Her body was shuddering and shaking as I jackhammered my cock into her.

“Fuck me that feels so good, so fucking good!” Sue cried out.

It felt bloody good from my point of view as well.

I kept plunging my cock in and out of her wet pussy. I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and my balls began to boil.

Sue’s pussy was pulsating around my throbbing shaft as my hips worked overtime.

In and out I drove my cock.

In and out deeper and harder.

“Oh fuck ... yes ... Oh fuck me Yes...!” Sue shouted as her climax washed over her. Her body was shuddering and quivering, she was clawing at the bedclothes. I felt her pussy clamping down on my shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.