Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I stood in front of Sue wanking my rock-hard cock until she batted my hand away from my throbbing rod and cupped my balls.

“They need emptying Zak,” Sue purred, “but not before you give my pussy a good licking!”

“That sounds good to me!” I said.

“Right get up on the bed!” she ordered, and I did as I was told. My head was on one of the pillows, but Sue pulled it from under my head.

Then she straddled my face. She was holding onto the bed’s headboard. She slowly lowered her pussy onto my face. She pressed her wet, hot cunt onto my face and then lifted up ... she was teasing me.

She did this twice more before I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto my face, she giggled but did not resist. I was soon lapping at her juicy pussy for all I was worth. Her juices were already flowing.

I was in heaven, the smell, the taste, the heat ... I loved eating pussy; I still love eating pussy!

Once I knew she had settled and was not going to try to tease me anymore y hands slipped off her hips and I started to massage her tits as she sat on my face grinding her pussy into my face.

“Mmmm that feels so good,” she murmured.

I ran my tongue along the length of her slit, savouring her tangy, sweet juice.

I ran my tongue along her slit and chewed on her lust-thickened love lips. I kissed her pussy, my lips smacking loudly as she moaned and ground herself into my face.

I licked, I lapped, I kissed, and I sucked ... I was grunting with pleasure as I did so. I could hear Sue moaning and growing as I, French kissed her pussy. Her juices flowed freely and coated my face. As I munched on her minge, I could sense that Sue was getting more and more excited.

“Oh, fuck yes ... yes ... Oh my God, that feels so good!” she said as she started to grind her pussy harder and harder onto my face.

I started to roll her nipples between my fingers, they grew harder and thicker.

“Oh, you are one hell of pussy eater Zak, you are driving me wild!” Sue groaned.

Her pussy was covering my face with her hot and tasty juices.

“Oh yes ... make me cum ... make me cum!” she chanted.

It took less than five minutes for me to reach my goal and make her climax.

“I’m going to cum!” she moaned, and then she did. She exploded into a shuddering, shaking mess.

Her juices gushed all over my face. I drank down as much as I could. I loved the tasty of her pussy juice.

I felt her body quivering as she rode out her orgasm, all the time her breath was coming in gusts.

After a few more minutes she un-straddled me and lay on her back on the bed. She had a wide beaming smile on her face.

I lay beside her, and we both gazed at the ceiling, just enjoying the moment. My cock was as hard as a rock and throbbing with anticipation.

“You are seriously good at eating pussy my lad!” she sighed.

“I try my best...” I said and wondered if I should take the lead or let Sue.

That thought was taken out of my head as I felt Sue’s hand sliding over my chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations that were rolling over my body. She tweaked my nipples, then her hand slid down over my stomach until she brushed my cock. It jerked with expectation. I felt her fingers wrap around my throbbing shaft.

“God, I do love your tongue, but I adore your cock!” she sighed as she slowly wanked me.

I lay back and closed my eyes as waves of pleasure washed over me.

I felt Sue moving down the bed. Then I felt her dribbling saliva over my cock’s crown, lubricating my shaft.

I wanted to be inside her but at the same time, I was enjoying being tossed off. I felt her lefthand cup my balls and start to massage them.

I felt the pressure building up. I could hear myself groaning as the delights of being wanked off filled my head. I got the feeling that Sue was enjoying jerking me off. Her face was so close to my cock that I could feel her breath wafting over my cocks exposed crown.

“Cum for me baby, cum for your Aunty Sue!” she said, the excitement in her voice more than evident.

I wanted to fuck her but if a hand job was all I was getting I was more than happy.

I tried to make it last as long as possible, but the pleasure was building up. I felt my balls boiling and my dick was swelling. I was moaning and groaning as the enjoyment built up inside me.

I knew I would not be able for much longer. Three or four more strokes and a let out a deep animalistic groan and my balls released their load and five or six strings of cum exploded out of my cock.

“Mmmm, that is so sexy!” Sue giggled.

I could not answer, I had no breath left and no words to describe how good the feeling had been.

Then I felt Sue dip her head and she started to lick up my seed from my stomach. She hoovered up the cum at the same time her hand was still massaging my ball bag.

I felt her mouth leave my stomach and she sucked on the end of my cock, cleaning it of any stray beads of jizz.

The next morning, I woke up with a raging hardon. Sue was on her side facing away from me. She was as naked as the day she was born. I had needs, my cock was aching my balls were tingling.

I moved on the bed and Sue must have felt me moving.

“And what are you doing?” she asked.

“I need to fuck you!” I said, hoping my honesty would be the right way forward.

“Then take me, take what you need!” she sighed, her voice was full of need.

I rolled her over, so she was face down on the bed, and then I straddled her thighs. I pushed my hand between her legs and started to massage her pussy. It did not take long for her to get wet.

Then I took my hard cock in my hand and pressed it into her pussy. She lifted her hips to give me better access.

“Mmmm, that feels so good!” Sue sighed as I slipped my cock deep into her tunnel of love.

Once I was inside her I started to massage her buttocks as I started to slowly fuck her.

I was soon into a nice slow rhythm. The noise of us shagging filled the room. The Thwack, Thwack, Thwack of flesh slapping off flesh. The smell of Sue’s excitement filled my nose.

The View of her big buttocks shimmering and shaking was a view to behold, and it was a big turn-on for me.

In and out I drove my cock, in and out of her very tight and very wet pussy.

“Your cock feels so hard!” Sue purred.

In and out I drove, in and out with long slow strokes. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my shaft, her muscles massaging my dick. I started to increase the pace and the intensity of my thrusts.

Sue was moaning and groaning. Her hands clawed at the bedcovers.

“Oh, fuck that feels so good, you are so good to me!” Sue growled.

I could feel my heart hammering in my chest as I fucked Sue faster and harder. In and out I plunged my cock. In and out of her tight little pussy. In and out deeper and longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.