Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I woke up the following morning with one of Sue’s hands wrapped around my cock. She was gazing at my cock and wanking me slowly. As I watched she dribbled some saliva onto the crown of my cock and rubbed it into my shaft.

“Mmmm, you have such a lovely cock!” she purred when she realised that I was awake.

My cock was throbbing, and I knew I wanted to bury it deep in her sexy little pussy. I watched as she slipped her other hand under my balls as she wanked me slowly but firmly. The feeling of her massaging my nuts was driving me wild.

“OH, Sue I want to fuck you!” I groaned.

“Not this morning, this morning lover boy, you will have to wait for later!” she purred.

She started to wank me faster and harder, at the same time. I was soon moaning and groaning as waves of pleasure washed over me.

“Oh, Sue that feels so good, so fucking good!” I purred as her hand slid up and down my saliva-covered throbbing dick.

Another five minutes and I felt my balls boiling, I had that aching feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I knew I was close to cumming.

“Sue ... Oh, Sue I am going to cum!” I growled.

As I said it, she dipped her head and covered the crown of my cock with her lips. I felt her tongue lapping around the rim of my mushroom-shaped helmet.

I could hear myself panting as I got closer and closer to my orgasm.

I gripped the duvet, and my hips started to move, I felt Sue’s hand leave my balls and she tried to hold my hips still.

As she suckled my cock’s helmet, I knew I was not going to be able to hold back.

With a deep animalistic grunt, I felt my cock swell and my balls released their load. My cum spurted into Sue’s mouth and like the cock hungry bitch she was she swallowed my load and then she sucked and licked my cock clean.

When it was as clean as a new pin, she released my dick and smiled up at me. I was eager to get a taste of her pussy, but she slapped my thigh and laughed. She was up and off the bathroom before I could say a word.

I got up and looked out of the window, it was a bit overcast, but it looked like it might get sunnier as the day went on. I put on a pair of boxers and a T-shirt.

I went down to the kitchen and made coffee. I took a cup up to the bedroom for Sue, the shower was running.

“Breakfast?” I shouted.

“Yes, please love, bacon and eggs sounds nice!” she shouted back.

I went back down and put some bread in the toaster, and then I went and looked in the fridge I found the bacon and eggs, there were some mushrooms, so I took them out as well.

By the time Sue came down I had plates loaded with bacon, eggs, and mushrooms. plus, I had a plate of toast, and I had poured us glasses of orange juice.

Sue patted my ass and kissed me.

“You spoil me Zak!” she said and sat down to eat.

“Well, you spoilt me this morning!” I replied with a cheeky wink.

We ate breakfast and talked about the jobs that we had planned for the day. Sue was going to do the banking and her books this morning and then she had some riding lessons in the afternoon.

She had a list of requests from the renters for me to look at. Sue said she would wash up while I had a shower. By the time I had come back down, she had washed and dried up and made us more coffee.

We drank that and Sue made a shopping list. She asked me if I needed anything, I asked for some deodorant and some ready-salted crisps. Sue had all sorts of crisps, but she preferred cheese and onion and salt and vinegar.

Sue told me to come back for lunch at two o’clock and she headed into the office. I headed over to the tool shed and loaded the wheelbarrow up with the tools and the bits and pieces I would need.

The yard was already filling up with cars. It was going to be a busy day. My first three jobs were easy, loose window catches that just needed tightening up. Then I had to repair a sticking door lock. That was easy I just had to strip the lock down and use some WD40 to clean the mechanism out. It was soon put back together and the lady that rented the stable tried it, and it worked like a dream.

As I finished that job, I saw Sue driving off in her old battered four-by-four.

My next job was to add some shelves into one of the newer stables, it took me an hour and the girls who rented it sat and watched me the whole time. They were locals and they chatted about the pub in the town that had a disco and about a band that was playing at the local cricket club that weekend.

I watched as they loaded stuff onto the shelves, they both had cute little arses in their jodhpurs. I left them to their morning jobs.

A huge truck was backing into the yard. I watched to make sure it did not back into anything. Emily the girl who was manning the shop was standing outside it, and she called me over.

“Morning Zak, can you hang around please, I might need your help,” she asked.

The driver dropped out of his cab and walked to where we were standing.

“Morning guys got a fair bit for you today!” he said and handed Emily a clipboard with the delivery notes on.

“Wow Sue ordered a fair bit of gear,” Emily said and looked back into the shop.

“I am sure there is a sale on or something, “the driver said as he swung the truck doors open.

Fifteen minutes later he had used the trucks onboard lifting gear to lower down six pallets of kit. Three were loaded with bags of different types of horse feed.

Emily signed the driver’s delivery form, and we looked at the pallets. At the same time, a car pulled up and three girls got out of it and headed into the shop. they were all lookers, and I would have liked to chat with them.

“I will deal with the girls and then I will come and help you unpack all this kit!” Emily smiled.

I went down to one of the storage rooms and made sure there was a pallet on the floor to stack the food onto. Then I emptied my tools out of the wheelbarrow and used that to start to transfer the bags to the storage room.

There were fifty-odd sacks on each pallet, and I could only get three on the barrow at any time. By the time I had emptied the first pallet, I was sweating like a pig and my legs were aching.

I cleaned up the packaging and carried the pallet over to the storage room, the wood would always come in useful. When I got back to the shop Emily was there unpacking a pallet that was full of smaller boxes and packages. We unpacked them and I used the pricing gun to add the little green pricing label and then Emily added the item to the shelf.

We unloaded the total contents of the pallet into the shop, filling the shelves and some of the floor space. The other pallets would have to be emptied into the storage room.

Emily helped as much as she could, but the shop was busy. She did some of the unpacking, but the humping was all down to me.

It was a hot old day, and I was sweating like a pig, I soon had my shirt off. We had one bit of look when a couple came into the shop for ten bags of horse feed. They did not keep their horse at Sue’s stables, but the shop sold stuff to renters and non-renters. I loaded eight bags into the back of their four-by-four, and at the same time the husband loaded two, they slipped me a fiver for helping them which was nice.

It took me two hours of back-breaking work to get the rest of the pallets emptied and into the storage room. By the time I was finished, I was covered in dust, my legs and arms were killing me. I had sweat pouring out of me.

I was carrying the last pallet down to the tool shed when Sue pulled up in her Range Rover.

“Wow you look knackered Zak,” she smiled.

“The Horse feed delivery came, it was huge!” I said and wiped the sweat from my brow.

“Sorry, that was not supposed to be here until Monday, “she said.

“It’s okay, we sold ten bags to some guys from Whitley’s and then loaded the shelves in the shop and the rest is in the storage shed,”

“Wow you must have worked hard, I bet you are starving!” Sue smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.