Further Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Further Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2022 by Zak

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - These are my further adventures with older ladies ( and some not so old). I recommend you read my adventures with old ladies before you read this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   True Story   School   White Male   White Female   Analingus   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

Three glorious hours later I stepped out of the shower just as I heard the front door opening. Gemma had been an energetic lover. She was the type of girl that knew what she wanted and went for it.

She had a great body and a dirty mind. We exchanged oral and then tried a few different positions. She liked to be on top that was obvious. She also enjoyed the taste of cum. After our last fuck she had taken my shaft into her mouth and sucked it clean. I had never been with a ginger bird and eating a ginger pussy was something new to me. She was also into rimming both giving and receiving, I love a good rimming.

I made sure the stable yard was empty before I opened the door to let her out.

She had told me it would not be a one-off before she had left the farmhouse. I opened the windows in ‘my’ bedroom and made the bed. Then I had a nice long shower.

When I heard the door open, I shouted down to make sure it was Sue.

“Hi, Sue,” I shouted.

“Hi Zak!” she shouted back, “are you in the shower?”

“I have just finished!” I replied.

“Good, I need a serious shower!” She said and I heard footsteps as she came up the stairs.

We met at the top of the stairs. I had a towel wrapped around my waist.

Sue looked hot and bothered. Her hair was dust-covered, and she smelt like she had been working hard.

“Wow that was a long hot day!” she said, and her eyes drifted up and down my body.

“Okay, how about you take a shower, and I will cook us some dinner!” I said.

“No need, one of the ladies on today’s hack owns a pub in the next village, she has invited us over for a meal!” Sue smiled, “And it’s on the house!”

“That sounds good to me!” I said, “So do you fancy a coffee or a tea?”

“I would love a cup of tea please!” Sue said and stepped closer to me, “And tonight I need you to eat my pussy!”

She kissed me, the kiss was hard and full of passion. I had been eating a ginger pussy all afternoon, but I was still eager to get stuck into Sue’s minge.

So, Sue went into the bathroom, and I went into the bedroom and got dressed. Then I made a pot of tea and got my schoolbooks out. I took Sue a big mug of tea up and left it in the bedroom before I got on with some revision.

Sue came downstairs an hour later, she looked amazing, she had a summer dress on, and her hair and makeup were perfect.

“Wow, you look gorgeous!” I said as she walked into the kitchen.

“Why thank you Sir!” she giggled and did a twirl to show me the full three-hundred-and-sixty-degree view and what a view it was...

I put my books and notes back into my school bag and washed up the cups while Sue checked the post.

I ran upstairs and cleaned my teeth, and then we walked over to the yard, the four by four was parked outside the shop. There were a few girls still around, cleaning out stables and brushing horses.

We jumped in the truck and headed off to the pub. The radio was on, and the sun was out. we chatted about the stables and the jobs that were left to do as Sue drove us to the pub.

She pulled into the car park, it was a typical old English country pub. It had a nice beer garden and even some peacocks were wandering around. Most of the tables were busy, it seemed a popular place.

Sue led us into the pub and waved at the lady behind the bar.

“That’s the lady who was on the hack today, she owns this place,” Sue explained.

The Lady, who I found out was called Becky, led us to a table in the garden and gave us menus before taking our drinks order. The food was what is known as retro pub grub these days.

Becky came back with our drinks, a pint of bitter shandy for Sue and a pint of orange squash for me. we ordered our food; I went for the beef and ale pie with chips and peas and Sue went for the fish and chips. It was nice to sit in the sun and just chill.

When we had finished Becky came out and asked us if we wanted a pudding. Sue declined but I decided to have a banana split. When Becky brought it out, she sat with us and chatted about horses and horse riding. It was obvious she was new to the hobby and was eager to soak up as much info and advice as possible.

The sun was setting by the time we left the pub, and Becky refused to take any money for the meal. She air-kissed Sue and shook my hand. We drove back to the stables in near darkness. It was nice to be in the country, we saw deer, a fox, and a badger.

The yard was empty when we got back. We did a tour of the yard and the stable blocks just to make sure that they were all locked up and stuff.

Then we headed into the house. As soon as the door was locked behind us Sue turned and smiled.

“Right, now you have eaten your dinner you can eat me, I have been thinking about having your head between my legs all day!” she said and bit her bottom lip.

I moved closer to her and kissed her, her arms snaked around me and mine snaked around her. My hands cupped her firm buttocks. The kiss was full of passion, full of need. I felt my cock growing hard in my boxers.

Sue pushed me away and then took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. Sue kissed me and told me she was going for a shower. She headed into the bathroom, and I went into the bedroom and stripped down to my boxers.

Ten minutes later Sue came out with a towel wrapped around her. I wanted to jump on her straight away, but I knew I needed a shower. We kissed as I walked past her and headed into the bathroom.

I had a good shower and made sure my undercarriage was nice and clean. I soaped up and swilled off half a dozen times. Then I turned the shower off and dried off before wrapping a towel around my waist and heading into the bedroom.

Sue was on the bed, ready and waiting for me. She was naked and looked amazing. I pulled the towel off and joined her on the bed. We kissed and we cuddled. I felt her hand snake down between us and start to fondle my cock and balls. I dipped my head and started to suckle on her breasts. My lips found her nipples and I sucked on them, bit them gently. My hands fondled her big heavy boobs. I felt her hand on the back of my head, she was pushing me south.

She had said she wanted her pussy eaten. I kissed down over the swell of her stomach and then I buried my face in her freshly shaven pussy. I used my fingers to part her petals and started to lap at her soft pink flesh. Her quim was already wet, she was oozing with excitement. I licked and lapped at her velvety flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.